Twenty minutes on the IMDb.
    Excellent choices,IMO .
    (True International Team,and RM too ! )
    The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Originally posted by F.H.BAGPUSS
      (True International Team,and RM too ! )
      More than my life's worth to leave him off

Do you in the States know Richard Coyle at all? Did Strange ever make the trip?
      Behold the majesty that is...GERALD!
      - Read The Prophet's fan fiction at The Lost Vegas Public Library.

Comment

If you could pick anyone who has appeared on SG-1 (guest stars, stars, recurring characters) to be in Atlantis as either a starring or reccuring role, who would you choose? You can choose SG-1 members, but no one who is dead is eligible (sorry Dr. Frasier fans).
        Last edited by Erik Pasternak; 30 June 2004, 11:46 AM.
        Rocky

Comment

You really need some spoilers about the Doctor there, not everyone has seen it.

I would bought Jonus there so he can become his own charater and not just a Daniel clone, and put the real Dr. Weir, not the new one, but Jessica Steen.
          It’s the show that doesn’t end, it goes on and on my friends, some people started watching not knowing what it was, but they will be watching forever just because it’s the show that doesn’t end…..

Comment

OK, spoiler warning added. I would like to see Jonas appear in Atlantis as well, but I think we should see how Torri Higginson does as Dr. Weir before we choose between the two.
            Rocky

Comment

My point is pick one and stick to it because my mom is a "little" slow and I will have to explain who that is when season 8 starts.
              It’s the show that doesn’t end, it goes on and on my friends, some people started watching not knowing what it was, but they will be watching forever just because it’s the show that doesn’t end…..

Comment

I had this topic but they started talking about actors...

I would put...
                ...Chaka(Unas)
                ...Jonas
                ...Umm I 'm out of characters

Comment

The other thread is called The Team and yes, it's pretty much like this one. However, the original post never specified characters or actors, all it said was "who would you put on the team" which is partly why it diverged into actors rather than sticking strictly to characters.

There's also the issue of limiting things to ONLY those seen on SG-1. Atlantis can hardly become unique if all it ever has is castoffs from the main series.

That being said, my fave castoff is still Jonas and I think it's borderline criminal that he wasn't included in Atlantis. And don't tell me "it wouldn't have worked story-wise". Given some of the last minute hack jobs TPTB have spit out, I think they would have been perfectly capable of finding a logical reason to include Jonas in Atlantis... IF they wanted to.

I think I already listed my other character choices on the other thread.

Comment

I've merged the 2 threads because they're basically exactly the same topic. And I would have loved to have seen Jonas on Atlantis but I'm not holding my breath. Or maybe Alec Baldwin's character for absolutely no reason other than that I think he's completely drool-worthy. What can I say? I'm feeling shallow today.

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

Originally posted by Shipperahoy
                      I've merged the 2 threads because they're basically exactly the same topic. And I would have loved to have seen Jonas on Atlantis but I'm not holding my breath. Or maybe Alec Baldwin's character for absolutely no reason other than that I think he's completely drool-worthy. What can I say? I'm feeling shallow today.
                      You mean Adam Baldwin?

Comment

Originally posted by Teal'c
                        You mean Adam Baldwin?
                        Adam, Alec, they're all the same. I don't think ANY of them are attractive, not the Baldwin Boys and not Adam. So there.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
                          Adam, Alec, they're all the same. I don't think ANY of them are attractive, not the Baldwin Boys and not Adam. So there.
                          Well, I'm not going to comment on Adam's attractiveness, but he is in 3 of my favourtie tv shows (SG-1, Angel, Firefly) so he gets loads of cred for that!

Comment

Doug Hutchison would be cool in a guest appearance. I dunno if he's really "team" material, though, unless he's the strange teammate who ultimately ends up betraying his species and trying to get his teammates killed by joining the bad guys.

Comment

Originally posted by Teal'c
                              You mean Adam Baldwin?
                              Ooops, my bad. I saw The Cooler today and I guess I transposed.

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

Working...
                              X