Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hehe... I would like to see Eliza do a guest spot on either Atlantis or SG1, but i wouldn't know what she would play ;p
    Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

Hmm .... Jaffa priestess? Goa'uld System Lord ? Atlantean diplomat ? USAF Fitness Instructor or Prometheus Officer........
      OMG ! I have no idea really !
      (On the other hand, I've no idea if she'd even want to appear on either show,nor if the PTBs would even have her on their "Wish Lists". )
      The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Originally posted by F.H.BAGPUSS
        I'd include Jonas,but the rule was "no SG-1 personnel",so I thought,maybe he wasn't allowed ....*Sigh*
        Well, the way I see it, TPTB never considered Jonas a part of SG-1, so why should I?

And if we're just re-casting the same roles:
        Nick Lea as Sheppard
        Kristen Cloke as Weir
        Gordon Michael Woolvett as Ford
        Christian Bocher as Ingram (no one other than David is playing McKay on MY watch!)
        Leanne Adachi as Teyla (she hasn't been in much that's recognizable, but so what?)
        Tony Todd as Beckett

Comment

Good point about Jonas,IMO.
          Even better point about McKay ! (I can't really see D. Leary in that role....even in full rant mode !)
          OK, I'll recast Leary as Dr Ingram then....

I really like Kristen Cloke (Space Above And Beyond,etc)

Embarrassingly,I don't know the other Actors on your list .*Hangs head in shame *

Comment

Urgo, Harlan, Charlie (crystal), Chaka, Lt. Tyler.
            [email protected]
            http://underworld-x.com

I pledge allegiance to the underworld
            One nation under dog
            There of which I stand alone
            A face in the crowd
            Unsung, against the mold
            Without a doubt
            Singled out
            The only way I know

Comment

Originally posted by F.H.BAGPUSS
              Embarrassingly,I don't know the other Actors on your list .*Hangs head in shame *
              Nick Lea was Krycek on X-Files. I believe he's now Catherine's boytoy on CSI.
              Gordon Michael Woolvett is Harper on Andromeda. Nice actor in desperate need of rescuing from a crappy show.
              Christian Bocher played the Daniel Clone (Ray Gunne, AKA Dr. Levant) in Wormhole X-treme!
              Leanne Adachi I kinda picked at random from a Who's Who of Canadian actors, but she's been in a few shows I like and does the voice of Luk-Do on Sagwa the Chinese-Siamese Cat.
              Tony Todd has been in a bunch of things and it's surprising he hasn't been on Stargate yet. He's probably best known for his role as Candyman.

Comment

Right ! Now I remember Nick Lea and Christian Bocher !
                Excellent choices, IMO ...Oh,I'm useless with names sometimes !
                I haven't seen much of Andromeda,so I haven't a clue about "Harper".Or the other Actors.Sorry !

Comment

Harper is a cocky wise-cracking smartass, but he's also the best thing that could have happened to Andromeda, IMO. I also remember the actor from Mission Genesis, which was a SCIFI show a number of years back. The role was a little more serious, I think, but he still did well with it.

Tony Todd is this gigantic towering black guy with a deep voice who tends to bring a certain scary intensity to all his roles. Loved him as Candyman, loved him as the Mortician in Final Destination, loved him in his guest role on Andromeda... sensing a pattern, here? He's also one of two or three people I think might do justice to voicing the character of Death in any Discworld movies.

Comment

LOL !! I've got to check out the repeats of Andromeda,as soon as possible .

Voice of TP's "Death",.....Hmmm,difficult to cast, IMO,but sounds like Tony Todd could be the one !
                    I think Christopher Lee did the voice, on the animated version of one of Terry's books ,...but I can't remember for sure.
                    (I'm tired, and the grey cells are trying to pack up for the day! I'll try to look it up tomorrow .)

Comment

I think, originally the Tok'ra Lantash was suppose to be in Atlantis but he died. I would still like to see a Tok'ra from SG-1 crossover to Atlantis.

Comment

For me, Death is somewhere between Tony Todd and James Earl Jones.

International Atlantis team (based on US and Canada at NORAD + the permanent Security Council members and drawing basic characterisations from past roles):

Representing the USA, Nathan Fillion as the slightly cynical commander with a quick temper and a heart of gold;
                        Representing the UK, Richard Coyle as the slightly nutty linguist and folklorist who's seen too much;
                        Representing Russia, Milla Jovovich (because I'm blowed if I can name any Russian actresses, so I'll have to go with the only Ukranian I can think of) as the slightly dodgy physicist with a guilty conscience;
                        Representing France, Jean Reno as the slighty mysterious intelligence man with a shadowy past;
                        Representing China, Zhang Ziyi as the slightly jaded special forces veteran in search of her own humanity;
                        Representing Canada, David Hewlett as Dr Rodney McKay, since I don't want to have Shadow all up on my case.
                        Behold the majesty that is...GERALD!
                        - Read The Prophet's fan fiction at The Lost Vegas Public Library.

Comment

LOL how much time did you spend thinking that up? Looks complex....
                          [email protected]

One nation under dog
                          A face in the crowd
                          Unsung, against the mold
                          Without a doubt
                          Singled out
                          The only way I know

Comment

Twenty minutes on the IMDb.
                            Behold the majesty that is...GERALD!
                            - Read The Prophet's fan fiction at The Lost Vegas Public Library.

Comment

Now thats a dedicated fan!
                              [email protected]

One nation under dog
                              A face in the crowd
                              Unsung, against the mold
                              Without a doubt
                              Singled out
                              The only way I know