Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They are supposedly working ONE Genii storyline in near the end of the season... coup d'etat is the title.

Sounds interesting actually, thou a resolution between Kolya and Sheppard would be REALLY good to watch . I'm doing a fanfic along those lines at the moment, because I think that's something many Atlantis fans out there would like to see..

Aurora IMHO was a good episode, but not great, because spoilers: it gave us a little bit of an insight into the Ancients in their war against the Wraith, showed them as a stoic peoples suffering under unbelievable stresses, tired and sick of their unending conflict. When they learnt that their own position was hopeless and that they'd almost been duped into revealing interstellar travel to the Wraith, the captain and crew of the Aurora made the sacrifice that was needed to destroy the two Wraith cruisers without much remorse or hesitation.

I liked what one earlier poster said about Aurora... it's this season's Home. Not a fantastically wonderful episode, but a nice period-piece. A prelude to the action-episodes that were to come

Both episodes are great in their own rights, but Lost Boys was a better way to lead into the next part of S2

Capt

Comment

Opinion mine, "The Lost Boys," was far superior to "Aurora," so the ratings are a bit baffling.

My ideas, okay the long range sensors locate the Aurora, in a distant part of the galaxy, so the team heads out on the Daedalus, only the Aurora isn't completely mangled, but intact, filled with drone weapons. The Daedalus already having destroyed the Wraith scout ship, detects two cruisers on the way, they are close I mean minutes, so Sheppard and Mckay attempt to get the weapons systems active, just in the nick of time they do it, and Sheppard fires twenty drones, destroying the Wraith cruisers.

Then Mckay alerts the team, the people aboard Daedalus of the Ancients condition, and that someone can join them in the virtual environment. Sheppard volunteers, in he goes, only to be captured and imprisoned, yada yada yada, all is revealed about the Wraith being in the environment with them, so forth so on the Wraith is terminated as seen in the episode.

The captain is informed that ten thousand years has passed, and they cannot be revived, but the captain tells the Colonel a secret, the people onboard the Aurora know the secret of ascension, and so if they are revived from their stasis they will all ascend, Sheppard then wills himself out of vr, tells Mckay about the crew of Aurora ascending, and Mckay opens up all of the stasis pods for ascension to take place.

Still, Sheppard never got the communicate, but before he exited the vr the captain of the Aurora infoms him, of where they were doing their scouting, how to reactivate the Aurora, using a chair platform nearest the stasis pods, so that they can go in search of the information, about the weakness in Wraith technology, off they go the Aurora and the Daedalus, on what could be a suicide mission.

Comment

Working...
      X