Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well atleast a few hundred stargate fans around the would have (recent) ties to canada and the episode was quite good, shame that that didnt get much from it though, dialouge was good though.

Comment

Originally posted by alkalinemono
      i wonder how all our cousins will effect the scifi channels ratings this week though jsut outa of interest.... !
      That is a very good question...
      Ses
      James Lafazanos - Good for a Laf

Comment

Originally posted by alkalinemono
        what a country though truly the land of the free!!

i wonder how all our cousins will effect the scifi channels ratings this week though jsut outa of interest.... !
        yes but there is still episode Lost Boys and it's there own fault they did 2 episodes of SG-1 last week And this week 2 Episodes Of atlantis. and when it begins again in januari most off the people will have seen the episodes of there cousins

(and by the way: i allso think Gateworld has some cousins in canada)

Comment

My usuall cousin didnt seem to tape it... lazy lad! Dont suppose any1 wants to tell me where their cousim lives.. as in his address!!! Give ya rep

Comment

I live in Canada... actually a suburb of Vancouver aka Stargate Head Office ... I actually recorded it (As well as The Forth Horseman) but I'm in University so the only Stargate Episode I've seen recently was Prototype. I plan on watching it tonite or tomorrow or even on Friday when it airs. If you need a copy, Pm me.
            Hallowed are the Xander. Love, Worship, and Rep/Green your all-powerful, omniscient God!

Comment

Do you canadians always get that really cool opening credit sequence, that was awesome, I wish they would use that for the sci-fi opening credits.

Comment

Originally posted by Scoobing
                Do you canadians always get that really cool opening credit sequence, that was awesome, I wish they would use that for the sci-fi opening credits.

Yep - its standard. SGA airs on something similar to HBO - so they dont care about 1 minute openings or commercials - since they dont have any. Similarly we get SGA in HD too.

The sucky thing is that SG1 doesnt start until November (around the same time as the second half of atlantis starts) - however we also dont get a 4 month holding pattern. (So SG1 will air straight through no breaks except maybe a week or so @ christmas, and SGA only has a 1 1/2 month break(if it follows the same pattern as last year))

Comment

Wonder what the SG-1 full opening credit sequence will look like...

Comment

Working...
                  X