This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NowIWillDestroyAbydos
    I'm going to download it or watch it on SciFi (on Friday) first. I haven't decided yet.
    hey now you mean you have a cousin in Canada that will mail you the ep oh and jsut an update 45 min and let the count down begin
    Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together
    sigpic

Comment

I to have a cousin that will send me a tape of it
      My DVD Collection http://www.dvdaficionado.com/dvds.ht...id=deathshadow

Comment

What a waste of a thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffer
          hey now you mean you have a cousin in Canada that will mail you the ep oh and jsut an update 45 min and let the count down begin
          all my cousin live here in the U.S.
          sigpic

Comment

Um Abydos we arn't aloud to talk about downloads on Gateworld Forum those are illegal and um bad but... we are aloud to talk about our "cousins" that live in Canada and record the show for us.

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
            Spoiler:

Comment

Yeah I know that. Isn't only links we can't post or is it downloads all together
              sigpic

Comment

Nope, not even allowed to talk about them.

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
                Spoiler:

Comment

I very much prefer talikng about my distant cousin in Canada anyway (who says that 'Aurora' is on the way right now) ...
                  I can't wait, but I think the mail should be here in Germany in about 3 hours (yep, mail from Canada is pretty fast )
                  *Sig by the wonderful and talented Pegasus_SGA*

Comment

Originally posted by NowIWillDestroyAbydos
                    all my cousin live here in the U.S.
                    im sure my cousin will send it down 2 u

Comment

What a dissapointment! I've been waiting ages to see this episode, and boy, let down city.

Spoilers:
                      First off they get no new tech from the episode, we don't get to see what the ship really looked like, all the ancients couldn't be revived, and they all get killed in the end.. we learn of the two types of ancient hyperdrive, and that there is a weakness to the wraith..which was conveniently deleted. I had stopped watching atlantis because I thought it was getting too predictable and dull, but I had previously read about this episode and it seemed interesting.. so they get another shot..

What do you think, give the wraith another season at best before we're introduced to a newer enemy?

Comment

My "friend" From "Canada" (his name is also Bit Torrant) is sending the episode right now

Comment

Its seems that the names 'Bit' and 'Torrent' are very popular in Canada
                          gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                          so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                          love Torri

Comment

Strange. It's the exact same name as the computer programe I am using to download this episode right now. Very strange indeed. But, when Channel 7 is your TV station, it makes you do certain things.

Advice For The New Millenium: A watched torrent never downloads.

Comment

My usual cousin has'nt sent it yet, what do yez think a bit too soon?

Comment

no, i have the episode of my "friend" (bit)

the episode is very nice

(sorry, i'm Dutch>?)

Comment

Working...
                                X