• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eoin
    Todays menu in Atlantis

Starters: Soup with Boiled wraith fingers

Main Course: A choice of the finest cut wraith fillets or wraith casserole

Dessert: A choice of wraith split, wraith toes lightly covered in a chocolate sauce or wraith cheesecake

Tea or Coffee included

Thank You and enjoy your stay

*As we have tried to remove all traces of bones some might remain

That's so funny!!!! The only thing that'll bother McKay is if it has any lemon and finding white, red and pink hairs.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Eoin
      Todays menu in Atlantis

Starters: Soup with Boiled wraith fingers

Main Course: A choice of the finest cut wraith fillets or wraith casserole

Dessert: A choice of wraith split, wraith toes lightly covered in a chocolate sauce or wraith cheesecake

Tea or Coffee included

Thank You and enjoy your stay

*As we have tried to remove all traces of bones some might remain

Ooh, save me a spot...and I'm going to have to go with the casserole!

"But that man who has known the immense unhappiness of losing a friend, by what name do we call him? Here every language is silent and holds its peace in impotence." ~In memory of Whistler84...loved and missed but never, never forgotten. Safe journey, my dear friend. Love you.

HIC COMITAS REGIT How long until Shore Leave 29???

Comment

Originally posted by _Anubis
        He is getting chubby so am I
        haha, I thought you said you were getting a chubby. that would be a weird thing to get when you are watching Mckay eat.

Comment

Originally posted by Drwho'srose
          Your Majesty. Well the way the Royal family is going anything is possible!
          them fightin' words they are.

Comment

Originally posted by immhotep
            i took daniel 8 season to get some muscle and even then he only really fought vala! so if daniel and mckay are comparable ( IMO they are) then it will probley be next season or the cliff hanger this series will be if mckay survives a fight with a wraith....dum dum da dum.......
            Spoiler:
            Daniel in Babylon was really unloading some mags into thoes jaffa.

Comment

Originally posted by pleed
              haha, I thought you said you were getting a chubby. that would be a weird thing to get when you are watching Mckay eat.
              Heehee!

"But that man who has known the immense unhappiness of losing a friend, by what name do we call him? Here every language is silent and holds its peace in impotence." ~In memory of Whistler84...loved and missed but never, never forgotten. Safe journey, my dear friend. Love you.

HIC COMITAS REGIT How long until Shore Leave 29???

Comment

Working...
              X