X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How long until McKay nails a wraith

Well he keeps cowering and being a wimp at the moment

Will he ever get some kick-ass weapon and blow a wraith to pieces?
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

Hopefully this season.
    Spoiler:
    Although he did shoot at one in The Defiant One.
    sigpic

Comment

I think it will be a very long time before McKay starts to change. It took Daniel a while to get from (forgive me,bad choice of words) a geeky archeologist to a skilled member with fight experience. I still remember Daniel when he was getting shot he wear that stupid hat McKay reminds me of that. McKay always gets cranky :s If you don't know what I mean see Trinity than you'll know what I mean. And for some reason he is always hungry
      Lord Zedd

Comment

Originally posted by _Anubis
        And for some reason he is always hungry
        Well a mans gotta eat
        gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
        so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
        love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by Qasim
          Well a mans gotta eat
          He and the Wraith do have that in common.

"You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who makes people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea." - Jack Handy

Comment

I've got it

One day whens he is really hungry he will kill a wraith so he can eat (I know farfetched)
            love Torri

Comment

Well a mans gotta eat
              He is getting chubby so am I
              Lord Zedd

Comment

I've got it

One day whens he is really hungry he will kill a wraith so he can eat (I know farfetched)
                far fetched. but I thought the same thing. I could see him turning up his nose at roast wraith but then faced with starvation takes a bite and goes. "You know. This isn't half bad."

"You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who makes people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea." - Jack Handy

Comment

I've got it

Lol farfetched indeed !!
                  McKay: Leave me alone stupid Wraith cn't you see I am eating
                  Carl (=name for a Wraith): I see looks very delicious ( he means McKay looks delicious because Carl is hungry)
                  McKay shoots Carl : stupid Wraith is it impossible for me to eat in privacy without somebody drewling to eat my snadwitch
                  Lord Zedd

Comment

Wraith must taste like chicken - everything else in SG does
                    love Torri

Comment

Lol farfetched indeed !!
                      McKay: Leave me alone stupid Wraith cn't you see I am eating
                      Carl (=name for a Wraith): I see looks very delicious ( he means McKay looks delicious because Carl is hungry)
                      McKay shoots Carl : stupid Wraith is it impossible for me to eat in privacy without somebody drewling to eat my snadwitch
                      ROFL...Carl....I can even picture a wraith named carl....
                      BTW: Roast wraith tastes like chicken
                      The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

I think it will be a very long time before McKay starts to change. It took Daniel a while to get from (forgive me,bad choice of words) a geeky archeologist to a skilled member with fight experience. I still remember Daniel when he was getting shot he wear that stupid hat McKay reminds me of that. McKay always gets cranky :s If you don't know what I mean see Trinity than you'll know what I mean. And for some reason he is always hungry
                        i took daniel 8 season to get some muscle and even then he only really fought vala! so if daniel and mckay are comparable ( IMO they are) then it will probley be next season or the cliff hanger this series will be if mckay survives a fight with a wraith....dum dum da dum.......
                        sigpic
                        You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
                        Stargate : Genesis |
                        Original Starship DesignThread
                        Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
                        11000! green me

Comment

Originally posted by Eoin
                          ROFL...Carl....I can even picture a wraith named carl....
                          BTW: Roast wraith tastes like chicken
                          Lol hopefully not Lemon chicken McKay is allergic to lemon chicken and he could die of it In Moebius that was his favourite food
                          Lord Zedd

Comment

On the day he gets over his ego, realises he is even more important by learning how to defend himself (brains and bron), and have Shep teach him a few pointers.

Comment

Lol hopefully not Lemon chicken McKay is allergic to lemon chicken and he could die of it In Moebius that was his favourite food
                              Maybe a wraith steals Mckays chicken and he looses the plot and goes phsyco(sp?) on the wraith preforming an old type of martial arts that has long been forgotten
                              The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

Working...
                              X