X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

prevention is better than cure

Comment

or maybe a section of wraith who disapprove with majority wraith practices ally with atlantians.

Like Tokra is to the Gou'ld. We may have something like that for Wraith.

what's your take folks?

Comment

almost like the wraith on instinct. I'm not too sure, they still need to feed off humans.

Comment

Originally posted by kkdkckrl
          or maybe a section of wraith who disapprove with majority wraith practices ally with atlantians.

Like Tokra is to the Gou'ld. We may have something like that for Wraith.

what's your take folks?
          Doubt it the fans (and critics) will cry bloody murder accusing tPTB of being hacks and just recycling old ideas. Plus I don't think tPTB are hacks and are going to keep the wraith different from the goa'uld. Afterall goa'uld= parasitical, paranoid, meglomaniacs whereas the wraith are ruthlessly cold creatures of instict
          sigpic

Comment

The real new ally(ies) is gona be SUPERMAN or SPIDERMAN or THE HULK
            Or maybe all of them together

Yes my childish imagination has kicked in again so now i think ill have some pie
            The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

Originally posted by eoin
              The real new ally(ies) is gona be SUPERMAN or SPIDERMAN or THE HULK
              Or maybe all of them together

Yes my childish imagination has kicked in again so now i think ill have some pie
              Don't be ridiculous

The New allies will be the Justice League
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Steve_the_Wraith
                Doubt it the fans (and critics) will cry bloody murder accusing tPTB of being hacks and just recycling old ideas.
                Pffft. Fans and critics have not, for the most part, cried "foul" over OTHER recyclings. On both shows. So why would they care about that?

Comment

my take on this:

shpes team finds an alien ship shot down by the wraith, they save the aliens and find that they are the same aliens as
                  Spoiler:
                  the Foothold aliens who are originally from this galaxy the alliance is sketchy because the aliens want to leave pegasus with a ZPM but cannot so they look for the original energy device they used back in SG1 season 3 to get to the MW but run into all sorts of trouble with genii and wraith or both!
                  For all the pollution woes on Earth, will the Human race end up taking those problems into space in the future?

We can all call our ships Sports Utility Ships to curtail the carbon emissions and hypersleep at night

Comment

Don't be ridiculous

The New allies will be the Justice League
                    lol... I was gonna say the Justice League but i though no1 would know what it is

Wait not just the justice league the justice league unlimited

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
                      Pffft. Fans and critics have not, for the most part, cried "foul" over OTHER recyclings. On both shows. So why would they care about that?
                      Recycling a computer virus story or a prisoner story aren't too bad afterall there both stock scifi stories, they've been done by lots of shows.

But the Tok'Wraith would be a rip off of a MAJOR plot in SG-1. I don't know how everyone would react but I would be seriously p*$sed
                      sigpic

Comment

But the Tok'Wraith would be a rip off of a MAJOR plot in SG-1. I don't know how everyone would react but I would be seriously p*$sed
                        But it wouldn't be the same because the writers would change it to make it unique and interesting! And so what if it's vaguely like some old plot on SG-1, it's still a good idea!

Please pardon my sarcasm.

Comment

Originally posted by eoin
                          lol... I was gonna say the Justice League but i though no1 would know what it is

Wait not just the justice league the justice league unlimited
                          Definitly Justice League Unlimited - The originals, huntress, question, green arrow, black canary, that guy in red, the one with the hat, Oh! and that guy with that superpower you know the one

Spoiler:
                          The Flash is offically the strongest Strongest hero on earth who would've guessed - he kicks so much @$$
                          sigpic

Comment

I believe it's gonna be either a new race or... I imagine a possibility of some kind of different Wraith gone good

Btw, I dig your sig eoin

Comment

Definitly Justice League Unlimited - The originals, huntress, question, green arrow, black canary, that guy in red, the one with the hat, Oh! and that guy with that superpower you know the one

Spoiler:
                              The Flash is offically the strongest Strongest hero on earth who would've guessed - he kicks so much @$$
                              Youre forgetting the green lantern and the alien man, john...lol

Comment

Originally posted by Sobek
                                Btw, I dig your sig eoin
                                lol...Thank You

Comment

Working...
                                X