Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What I read the 1st post I was like what?!!!!! It's going way too extreme! The genii has caused sga alot of probs and even killed ppl but most of the genii don't fight and so are innocent. For something like that to happen the genii must be doing something really major such as trying non stop to send nukes through the stargate and sga are worrying that the sheild will get penerated.
    Spoiler:
    As accounding to possible spoilers for coup d'etat they might have some puddle jumpers so maybe they are sending nukes to atlantis using them.
    Anyway I looked on gateworld and there's nothing on what the ep is about, just it's name. Not in the news section or the ep guide. Elite can you give a source pls?
    sigpic

Comment

He just made it up...He doesn't know

Comment

^^ probably his imagination...

Comment

Hm, he hasn't been taking his pills lately i'm assuming....
          Anyway, I suppose it IS possible for them to completely nuke the genii homeworld simply because (assuming they reloaded at least 5 of them on they're trip back from earth) of the mk 9's. damn those things are sweet

Stargate Gateworld RPG. All are welcome!|Jim Andersons Bio.

Comment

Now i think about it, would the nukes penerate the bulker the genii live in?
            sigpic

Comment

Depends on how deep the bunker is and what kind of nuke is used. Plus what kindof metarial the stuff is that the nuke must go through.

If its a Mark 9 it will probably atomize the surface down to a few miles including the underground bunkers of the genii.

Comment

I cant see it happening, the pentagon would never order such a thing.
                Guess ill just have to wait till either elitenova to tell us where he/she got the "spoilers" from or just have to wait for the ep its self.
                When is that ep airing anyway
                The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

Dang man. I started to laugh when I saw there is like two pages of response from a speculation that I like to see in Inferno
                  sigpic
                  The Edge of the Night; contains love from the heart and soul, outpouring love to one and love one country.

Comment

Originally posted by Elitenova
                    Dang man. I started to laugh when I saw there is like two pages of response from a speculation that I like to see in Inferno
                    Well you could have said something about speculation!!!!!
                    The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

You mislead ppl by saying "beware of spoiler", you should have put "possible spoiler". Knew that could never happen!!
                      Last edited by Dr Weir; 24 August 2005, 06:58 PM.
                      sigpic

Comment

But it was funny.
                        sigpic
                        The Edge of the Night; contains love from the heart and soul, outpouring love to one and love one country.

Comment

Seems like most of you didn't get the joke.
                          Oh yeah, maybe the SGC or Pentagon won't order this kind of stuff, but UN might. Remember, Syria is on the human rights issue, maybe in Stargate world Rawanda is on the security council.
                          "Thermodynamics is the only physical theory of universal content which, within the framework of the applicability of its basic concepts, I am convinced will never be overthrown." — Albert Einstein

Comment

Dang
                            gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                            so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                            love Torri

Comment

But it was funny.
                              HaHaHa It was Stupid!

Is it April Fool's day again or something! If everyone done that then this whole place would be a mountain of crap. You could have put regarding ideas or theories. Not a topic & post as if you knew what was happening. You didn't even put in that it was your speculation. So I'm wondering if I should give you a nice tick with the good old Red marker. It's at tomes like this where it all seems like a good idea that the thing was invented.

Comment

At least it was a revelation about the state of mind of a few people. Approving of a genocide, even in a fiction, is quite amazing.

There are other people who believe the Genii are far more in their own right and far more civilized than SGA.

I think we haven't finished to explore the depths of SGA, and incidentally the depths of this joke.
                                No rep points, I'm out of the Karma now. No title would be perfect.
                                I apologize for not having time to read everything, and missing relevant contributions.
                                Please don't read my posts as important about real life issues, and don't reply as such.

Comment

Working...
                                X