Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SPOILER -- Comments on advance review copies?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Beagle do they show the woman from frozen or just atlantis taking off
    "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

It looks like her, but it's hard to tell for sure.

Comment

Great i think it's a good idea that they give us a bit of background story

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

Yeah, I read about the Ayianna thing. Sounds cool.

Man, I can't wait. Watching various SG-1 eps on DVD to hold me over!
          Sign the Petition to get the SG-1 Complete Series Bonus Discs released separately!
          http://www.petitiononline.com/SG1CSBD/petition.html

Comment

Well we haven't got long to go just 30 days

Comment

Originally posted by Beagle
              I agree, Atlantis shows a lot of promise not just from the characters but also from locations and villains. From the visuals, the city is big enough for the discovery of new technology whenever it's needed to progress the show, and hey, there's always the Stargate where you "can go really far and you don't need a car." I just hope we don't end up with too many technology-saves-the-day episodes given that the Ancients did develop pretty much everything there ever was, although the premise that the Wraith drove out the Ancients might prevent that. The main technology I would like to see at some point is where they're going to get food. I'm picturing them stumbling into a foodcourt at some point.
              I'm interested to see if they deal with the survival aspects of the whole thing since they're effectively trapped in another galaxy. I hope it isn't too easy for them. Still it might be nice if some of the clothes (specifically the tan jackets with the blue and yellow triangles) get shrunk in the Ancient washateria, never to be seen again.

Switching gears, one other question about Teal'c. I think we all know he's going to get hair this year -- does he have it in New Order? If so, is there anything in the script that mentions it?
              Life is hard...and it's harder if you're stupid

Comment

Teal'c gets hair. The only person to notice is Jack, who tries to ask him about it, but as with the bizarre blonde soul patch, it's left unsaid.

Comment

I think Teal'c will get that 'look' from O'Neill when he wants to say something but he doesn't, the moment isn't correct
                  __

__

Comment

I do so love their non-verbal interactions.
                    Particularly teal'c and his eyebrow raise thing..

Daniel explains it well in TLC 1.

Daniel: And..Teal'c says to me, well, he didn't actually say anything. He just kinda looked at me and did that eyebrow raise thing that he kinda does and I said to him, I said hey, why don't we stop by and...

Jack: Is that Donuts?

So anyway, back on topic...
                    does it get explained what the little glowy squid things were? in the ancient's weapon?

Comment

Hehe. Now that is one wonderful part of The Lost City
                      __

__

Comment

They actually show one up close early on, but we don't really learn anything new about them other than the chair controls them.

Comment

How goes the Rising synopsis?
                          Thanks again ahead of time!

Comment

Thanks for the little tidbit Beagle
                            __

__

Comment

Kel shek Anubis,dig the avatar.
                              "Silence"Kneel before your God
                              Apophis is the english Translation for "APEPI" Serpent god of the night

Comment

Kel shak, cre! I have the avatar! Plus plenty of others
                                __

__

Comment

Working...
                                X