Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Eldon be staying in Atlantis ?(Condemned spoiler)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I attribute the fact that we don't see Zelenka more often to the fact that he's a recurring character and not a regular. We see him a lot more often than most other recurring characters, at least, with the possible exception of Bates (last season, anyway), Caldwell, and Lorne, and he tends to make the biggest contributions to plots out of all the recurring characters so far.

Eldon is a bit goofy, and his speech is a little off-putting. I liked him, though. I wouldn't object to a scene here and there that shows him adjusting to life among the Atlantis scientists, just to pass the time.
    Thornbird: I'm Major Robort Thornbird. And you are?
    Jack: Captain James T. Kirk of the starship Enterprise.
    Thornbird: Your dog tags say otherwise.
    Jack: ... They're lying.

Comment

So instead of being Wraith food, she starves to death or dies of thirst. I'm not sure that's a much better way to go either. Pretty long and drawn out and painful.

Comment

I agree with TheCorpulent1 the power requirements to gate to earth wouldnt be that extreme and the topic of Eldon is very concerning. He was always looking and watching what Rodney was doing in the jumper and he talk about the "alesians" the human race on the episode: Condemmed in third person. Of course that could have been him himself crazy but he could have come from another world or might even be an ancient spy (going into the far fetched there)

Comment

Carson would catch him if he were an Ancient spy. He'd have the perfect physiology that Chaya did, and I'm pretty sure it's still standard procedure to give everybody a check-up whenever they come through the gate.

Comment

IMHO, they took him to Atlantis, because Sheppard is a guy who likes to keep his part of the deals he make. Obviously, Torrell would kill him, so they didn't want that to happen. Although I liked him, I don't think all likeable characters that apeear from time to time will be recurring characters.

Sabre

Comment

Originally posted by TheCorpulent1
              Carson would catch him if he were an Ancient spy. He'd have the perfect physiology that Chaya did, and I'm pretty sure it's still standard procedure to give everybody a check-up whenever they come through the gate.
              Chaya had a perfect physiology because she was ascended. Is that what you meant?

I'm don't think the anicents were perfect, just very physically advanced.

The whole ascended/others/ori/ancient/alterans/ancestors thing is very confusing anyhow.

Comment

Aiyana had a perfect physiology as well, and she hadn't ascended. I was under the impression that all of the Ancients had evolved well past our current stage in this form, making them physically perfect by our standards.

Comment

i think this is what will happen to eldon:
                  Spoiler:
                  in the new episode of stargate shown later tonight, it says on gateworld that mckay will accidentally kill one of his fellow scientists... so i'm thinking eldon will be the one to be killed off

Comment

Originally posted by slammed
                    Well theres no way to gate him to earth, we don't have the power. They are not going to waste all the power it would take on an already drained ZPM. So he is going to know about atlantis.
                    The Atlantis ZPM isn't close to being depleted. Weir and Sheppard gated back to earth in "Intruder" they just had to take the Deadalus back to Atlantis because the SGC doesn't have a ZPM to gate them back.

Comment

Working...
                    X