This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by F.H.BAGPUSS
    I'm just hoping that Sky One pick up on the Show.As far as I know,they haven't confirmed yet, whether they'll screen it in UK, and Europe, in September.
    I don't see how they could NOT pick it up, but then, if rational minds ruled, the world would be a better place. Well, for a given value of "rational" anyway. Wouldn't wanna take it TOO far or life would be boring.

ANYWAY... It does indeed sound like a good ep and I'll be curious to see what the trick is. I doubt very much that they will REALLY be home, and if it's a case of it being an alt.universe, that could provide an interesting twist to things... provided they don't get too Sliders with it.

Incidentally, FH, is the rat in your profile pic just a random rat, or is it Socrates?

Comment

Yeah,hopefully, Sky are just waiting to see how the Sci-Fi Channel audience recieve SG Atlantis first,before they sign on the dotted line.
      #~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~#

"Off Topic bit"
      RAT !!!! He's my Charlie Mouse !!!
      Hmmm? Best I take this query to your Sulky Thread,before serious SGA seekers moan .

Edited to add:I'm not offended at all...but I need to know who "Socrates" is/was,LOL !
      Last edited by Bagpuss; 23 June 2004, 02:57 PM.
      The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Originally posted by David85
        <snipped by moderator>

It's from the freakin is from the Sci-Fi magazine, I'm sure they know more than you. Plus in The Storm episode they evac to another planet, if they could go to and from Earth easily I'm sure they would!

And there's more proof.....

NEW! June 18 -- "The Atlantis team finds a way back to Earth, but soon learn they may not be able to return to Atlantis." (Sci-Fi Channel episode description)
        Trust me, I know more than anyone Don't believe anything you read in Scifi magazine unless it's a quote from the PTB, they get stuff wrong all the time.

What I'm saying is, I'm pretty sure they won't actually get Home in this episode, since the original spoilers pretty much said it wasn't home anyway

But, since we've been told numerous times that Sam or Teal'c have the opportunity to guest star in Atlantis this season then they must get home... plus Hammond will be in Atlantis too, and not neccessarily this episode.

Now, I think we'd all appreciate it if you'd find something better to do with your time than insult us and SG-1...

Comment

I'm a little lost on how David was insulting SG1, although i might be missing some information, since some of the post was snipped and such. I agree, not everything in the Scifi magazine is right
          Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

Someone here obviously doesn't understand the concept of "misdirection". It's possible to speak the truth without revealing everything.

Out of Mind- Jack awakens from stasis to find that almost 80 years have passed.

Meridian- Daniel dies.

Shades of Gray- Jack retires from command.

In the Line of Duty- Carter becomes host to a goa'uld.

All of the above statements are strictly factual... but they leave out a lot of important details. Who's to say that the summary for Home is any different?

And, as previously stated, relying on SCIFI for factual information is a bit of a joke. Maybe they got their facts mixed, maybe they made it up based on something they heard, or maybe it was true at the time but has since changed. You can never tell... especially when it comes to SCIFI.

Anyone who resorts to personal attacks in order to "prove" a point is saying more about the attacker than the point s/he is trying to make.

Comment

Originally posted by littlemigueljr
              I'm a little lost on how David was insulting SG1, although i might be missing some information, since some of the post was snipped and such. I agree, not everything in the Scifi magazine is right
              Not here, but frequently he attacks "what SG-1 has become", even more than Shadow does!

Comment

Originally posted by Teal'c
                Not here, but frequently he attacks "what SG-1 has become", even more than Shadow does!
                Egad, there's a scary thought! Someone who makes me look good!

You have to admit, I don't ALWAYS attack the show. Sometimes I even have NICE things to say... or at least non-mean things...

Home. I still say they don't REALLY get home. Not home home, anyway. It'll be like that Sliders ep where they're SO HAPPY to be home and everything is just like they remember... except for the Azure Gate Bridge.

Comment

They don't get hom, it's been said numberous times, just some [mod snipped] people like to think they know everything when they don't even read what's in Sci-Fi channels own magazine.

More proof yet again..... (Spoilers)

"Higginson's pet appears in a flashback scene as Weir's own dog back on Earth."

Gateworld then shows the picture of from "Home".
                  Last edited by GateGipsy; 09 July 2004, 04:52 AM.
                  It’s the show that doesn’t end, it goes on and on my friends, some people started watching not knowing what it was, but they will be watching forever just because it’s the show that doesn’t end…..

Comment

Working...
                  X