This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ugly Pig
    Butbutbut... How else will we ever get to see the delightful arguing of Sam and McKay again?
    Save that for the season finale of Atlantis. Sam and McKay are together again, fighting bitterly over something, only this time, McKay is the one who's right! And naturally it ends with the two of them sharing a passionate moment or three...

Comment

And Luke gives McKay a citrusy treat to eat?
      Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis
        My guess is they get to return to Earth at long last and can dial between the two. That would be the right sort of title for it though
        I cant see the writers tyring to recombine the SG-1 and Atlantis, because they said the reason Atlantis is set in a different universe is so the shows dont trip over each-other. they are probably in a different universe, just so there isnt a contradiction between the two series. it will probably have the same actors, which is why the chevron guys is one of the actors, but is some sort of alternate earth.i dont know how to use the quote thing, so sorry if it doesnt work

Comment

The magazine reveals that the Atlantis team will, indeed, be stuck in the Pegasus galaxy and unable to communicate with Earth -- at least for the first season.
          It’s the show that doesn’t end, it goes on and on my friends, some people started watching not knowing what it was, but they will be watching forever just because it’s the show that doesn’t end…..

Comment

They'll probably figure out a way back mid-season or towards the end
            __

__

Comment

Originally posted by David85
              The magazine reveals that the Atlantis team will, indeed, be stuck in the Pegasus galaxy and unable to communicate with Earth -- at least for the first season.
              Not the whole first season.

Comment

Exactly. I'm guessing episode Home speaks for itself
                __

__

Comment

Originally posted by Teal'c
                  Not the whole first season.
                  <snipped by moderator>

It's from the freakin is from the Sci-Fi magazine, I'm sure they know more than you. Plus in The Storm episode they evac to another planet, if they could go to and from Earth easily I'm sure they would!

And there's more proof.....

NEW! June 18 -- "The Atlantis team finds a way back to Earth, but soon learn they may not be able to return to Atlantis." (Sci-Fi Channel episode description)
                  Last edited by Shipperahoy; 23 June 2004, 01:00 PM. Reason: No personal attacks allowed.
                  It’s the show that doesn’t end, it goes on and on my friends, some people started watching not knowing what it was, but they will be watching forever just because it’s the show that doesn’t end…..

Comment

OK, that's not very nice saying 'shut up' in a way that you did. It's generally not the nicest way to tell another to be quiet

The Atlantis team may find a way back to Earth and I'm sure they'll return. Simply, they wouldn't create a show if it wasn't going to be based on Atlantis
                    __

__

Comment

I still think if the spoilers on Gateworld are correct about them finding things back at SGC not as they seem that they have somehow entered one of the alternate universes... remember it was the Ancients that tinkered with all those Quantum mirrors and time travel devices....

Comment

Maybe you should read Anubis...

Originally posted by Teal'c
                        <snipped by moderator>

Now, the SGC probably powers the Gate to using the ZPM that Jack took from Taonas, and in New Order it's supposodly low on power, so going to Atlantis is probably still a one time deal from the SGC, who hoped they'd find power sources there and bring them back

Did anyone say anything then... nope.

So once again a say...

<snipped by moderator>
                        Last edited by Shipperahoy; 23 June 2004, 12:59 PM. Reason: Personal insults

Comment

People please remember to respect your fellow Gateworld members. Not agreeing with someone is just fine and dandy but dismissing people out of hand is not a good way to inspire conversation. If people need a refresher than please read the forum rules here: http://forum.gateworld.net/faq.php?

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

Maybe the whole thing is McKay's hallucination. He broke down and actually tried some of that "alien barbarian cr@p" food only to have it contain citrus. He falls into a fevered sleep and dreams that HE is the one who finds the way home.

Comment

I've edited Teal'cs post as well, it just took me some time to read back over the posts so your arguement is pretty moot. And it appears as though you've called me a dirty name. Calling moderators names around here is not a good way to go. I'm usually a fairly laid back person but being called names really ticks me off. Edit your post. Now.

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
                                Maybe the whole thing is McKay's hallucination. He broke down and actually tried some of that "alien barbarian cr@p" food only to have it contain citrus. He falls into a fevered sleep and dreams that HE is the one who finds the way home.
                                Shoulda stuck to the "Powerbars" in that case !

Seriously,this seems like a really interesting ep,based on the spoilers and teasers.

I'm just hoping that Sky One pick up on the Show.As far as I know,they haven't confirmed yet, whether they'll screen it in UK, and Europe, in September.

Fingers crossed !
                                Last edited by Bagpuss; 23 June 2004, 02:24 PM. Reason: Extra bit to add.
                                The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Working...
                                X