This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They should already be able to do that.

Quemadmoeum gladis nemeinum occidit, occidentis telum est - "A sword is never a killer, it's a tool in the killer's hands"
    - Lucius Annaeus Seneca (4BC-65AD)

Why it's a "magazine" and not a "clip".

Comment

lol for real. We know Shep. can do it haha.
      302's lead the way!

Comment

Originally posted by Avatar28
        Well they DO have a ship that can run back and forth between SGC and Atlantis to bring supplies. And they should be able to do at least limited gate travel now, so I'd say the ammo issue should be officially non-existent.

What they need to do is to work on marksmanship. Teach their guys to pull of headshots. Joe said that one or two headshots should certainly be enough to take down a wraith (he also said the helmets are for protection for that very reason).
        What helmets? the wraith have helmets?

Comment

The Wraith "grunts" (big big guys with long bleached hair and..well no visible face) have helments on.
          302's lead the way!

Comment

Originally posted by SGRanger06
            The Wraith "grunts" (big big guys with long bleached hair and..well no visible face) have helments on.
            those are helmets i always wondered what they were

Comment

Yeah they look uncomfortable and..opaque lol.
              302's lead the way!

Comment

Yeah, looks like the Wraith watched too much Predator and went, "Hey, that's cool. I want a helmet to make me even uglier than I already am."

Oh well, it's nothing a .50cal sniper rifle shouldn't be able to handle. :-)

Comment

We know P-90's can penetrate them.
                  302's lead the way!

Comment

Yes, but P90s don't take half your head off, eh?

Quemadmoeum gladis nemeinum occidit, occidentis telum est - "A sword is never a killer, it's a tool in the killer's hands"
                    - Lucius Annaeus Seneca (4BC-65AD)

Why it's a "magazine" and not a "clip".

Comment

Forgive my newbiness, but has there been any speculation on why they wear those masks? Is there a point to them that hasn't yet been revealed to us, or is it just so they can use the same actors over and over?

Comment

The only thing we know about why they wear those masks is Joe M. said they were for protection.
                        302's lead the way!

Comment

Protection sounds rite, there not exactly stylish lol.

Comment

Protection from what?
                            It's not like the wraith's normal food could inflict much damage and the AEF (Atlantis Expeditionary Force) just recently moved in…
                            Maybe the masks are a carryover from the Big War??

Comment

that proves that ancients had ground forces so there has to ancient small arms or big honkin guns in atlantis to combat wraith forces. or the native humans advanced to a point where they could creat weapons ex. athosian city, taylas fire starter. but their weapons probabaly could do more then a p90 because the athosian city looked alot more advanced then earth. maybe ancients used mini drones as weapons like bulets and energy after drones are depleated

Comment

Most people SGA have met so far have been primitive. Primitive people = primitive weapons. I think i'd want a helmet if people were using clubs and bows for weapons.

Comment

Working...
                                X