This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
    Point is (to me, anyway) he would've played an important part in the show regardless of whether or not he was the "lead" character.
    I agree...i miss Jonas. I really hope they bring him back in either of the shows.

Comment

Yes... Missed
      Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

I think it would have been nice, but I think this way, they're really not relying on anyone crossing over, which is pretty brave. I'm just upset about Steen being replaced. I thought she was great in Earth 2, and I'm not a fan of switching actors and actresses' around in general.

Phil
        Teal'c: I believe a medical attack could be successful.
        Jack: Surgical attack Teal'c. It's called a surgical attack.

Comment

Awwww, man, I liked Jonas, but he replaced Daniel, so I just couldn't get there, no love from me. But when I heard he would be on Atlantis, I thought, "I could learn to love him if he doesn't replace Daniel, that's it, a new show with Jonas at the helm, I could get behind that." But now, alas, disappointment sets in. Maybe he'll be a reoccurring character, instead of a regular one. Bummer.

Comment

Originally posted by USS Thunderchild
            I think it would have been nice, but I think this way, they're really not relying on anyone crossing over, which is pretty brave.
            Umm... McKay is crossing over. Might not be one of the main characters, but he's certainly a Known Quantity (if you've seen his eps).

Would love to see Jonas on Atlantis, but I think I stand a better chance of winning an Emmy this year.

Comment

^Right but McKay isn't associated with Stargate by most (whereas Jonas was on posters and whatnot for season 6)--I know he was in the season 6 premiere, but other than that, wasn't he only in one or two more episodes?

Phil
              Teal'c: I believe a medical attack could be successful.
              Jack: Surgical attack Teal'c. It's called a surgical attack.

Comment

Who, exactly, would they get to cross over? You can't have it be a member of SG-1 because Stargate SG-1 is going to be back for another season. They're all going to be needed for their OWN show. There'll be crossover appearances, but they can't do a full-time move. And frankly, I don't think they should. Let Atlantis develop on its own. Let it be Atlantis and not "Sam's Show" or "Daniel's Show" or "Teal'c's Show" or something like that. It would HAVE to be a non major player and the list of candidates who would be "useful" on Atlantis is pretty small, especially since most of the bigger ones will still be needed for SG-1. That leaves McKay. And yay for that.

Comment

How about Walter "Chevron Guy" Davis ? He'd make a great cross-over person. Just think about it - running from the Wraiths, about to have one's life-force consumed and there's Walter telling you *exactly* how many chevrons are engaged.

Annual Salary for a GS-10 - $100,897
                  Budget for the SGC for one year - in excess of $7 billion
                  Having Walter say those magic words - priceless

Nmom
                  sigpic

Comment

Loved your comment
                    Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

Luke crosses over to Atlantis, but a tragic twist cuts him off from his supply of citrus fruit, trapping him in another galaxy with Lemon Chicken, far from his beloved Samantha!

Comment

Originally posted by Teal'c
                        Luke crosses over to Atlantis, but a tragic twist cuts him off from his supply of citrus fruit, trapping him in another galaxy with Lemon Chicken, far from his beloved Samantha!
                        Awww, poor Luke! I'm sure he'd come up with a creative alternative to do in Lemon Chicken, who would naturally screw up Luke's perfect plan and LIVE... but in an odd twist, the plan will end up leading to the A-team's first major defeat of the Wraith!

Comment

It surely has to do with the substitute citrus available...causes an intolerable allergy not only in McKay, but in anyone who tries to EAT McKay...
                          Nola
                          sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X