Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I definately wanted Jonas to be in Atlantis. It would have been an opportuinty to develop the character more, work out his genetic "interest" and get out of the shadow of Daniel.

Comment

Originally posted by Jonas
      shadow of Daniel.
      Hey hey, now. I am NO ONE's Shadow. Least of all Daniel's. Tho for Jonas I might be willing to make some exceptions.

Comment

i think both daniel/jonas were both in each others shadow
        Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

Originally posted by littlemigueljr
          i think both daniel/jonas were both in each others shadow
          Er... I think it's probably best if I don't comment on that. *tries to look innocent*

Slash-wise, I still don't like it and character-wise I agree that the pairing could have had a lot more to offer us. But I'd still be happy to have Jonas spun off to Atlantis.

Comment

I think we will be seeing Jonas in the future.
            "When all else fails, there's always delusion." - Conan O'Brien

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
              Er... I think it's probably best if I don't comment on that. *tries to look innocent*
              You nauhgty..naughty...person

Comment

You nauhgty..naughty...person
                Yes, maybe, but it was a lovely, lovely thought. Thanks ever so much for the visual.

Petzke, I think you're right. We WILL be seeing Jonas again. He's probably in at least one or two scenes that they'll have to use in a flashback at some point.

Comment

. He's probably in at least one or two scenes that they'll have to use in a flashback at some point.
                  yeah thats true theres bound to be an s8 flashback

Comment

My drpepper would love for him to come back.

Comment

It's a stretch. He has no reason to leave his situation on Kelowna. He is destined to be its ruler. Why get yourself stranded?
                      Causality should not be taken lightly.

Comment

Then make a storyline with Jonas being leader, haha...

Comment

Yes, maybe, but it was a lovely, lovely thought. Thanks ever so much for the visual.

Petzke, I think you're right. We WILL be seeing Jonas again. He's probably in at least one or two scenes that they'll have to use in a flashback at some point.
                          Even though that is in jest, I will still take the satisfaction of being right
                          "When all else fails, there's always delusion." - Conan O'Brien

Comment

Originally posted by Livi2Jack
                            It's a stretch. He has no reason to leave his situation on Kelowna. He is destined to be its ruler. Why get yourself stranded?
                            Really?? Now see, I never once got the impression that Jonas was in any way meant to be a leader of ANYTHING. I got the feeling that like a spoiled group of children suddenly faced with harsh reality they automatically reached out and snatched Jonas like a security blanket to make themselves feel beeter. But Jonas is still, essentially, just a blanket, and they're going to go back to playing their little politicking games while they shove him off into some dark corner to "deal with" whatever current problems they have. But he'll also be right there if they ever need the blanket again.

Given time (and a viewing of the Atlantis premiere) I could probably logic up a reason for Jonas to leave his current "situation" (and in my eyes I would think him rather desperate to get away, but trapped by a foolish loyalty). Maybe I'll spin off an idea or two. We'll see when the time comes.

Comment

Hehe, get a spin-off with Jonas himself

Comment

Hehe, get a spin-off with Jonas himself
                                If Jonas goes, his Earth-bound "research assistant" will probably follow him.

Comment

Working...
                                X