This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Atlantis uniforms

I still hate the uniforms with the goofy coloerd chests. is anyone else with me on this one.

I love the Uniforms! They kick ass! Does anyone know where I could buy one?
    Secretary-General of GATO ¤ Defender of F.O.R.D.

Comment

I kinda like the uniforms - no changes there, please.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

I like the uniforms too, although I don't get why McKay has the standard scientist (beige w/blue) and then gets the only grey w/blue.
        Rocky

Comment

Nah, think they're okay, changing them now would look strange.

Actually, the uniforms strike me as having a bit of a star trek feel with the different colors.

Comment

I actually think that the uniforms are tight. They make them look advanced. The Anceints would be pleased.
            Two apples get you nothing unless your buying a banana.

Comment

Originally posted by DelTrax1
              I actually think that the uniforms are tight.
              They're not that tight. It looks like they fit loosely enough that they have plenty of room to move. Teyla's undershirt...now that is tight.

Comment

I don't like 'em much. I like that there are different colors for the different people (Weir in red? Hehe, command). Not very good camouflage though. I think they should have kept the proper black and green uniforms. Those are so kick-ass!
                May our transmatter beams cross again...

Proud Member of the Chevron Guy Club

"Out of that sea of stars came all the elements that make me what I am. "

Comment

I love the uniforms. They let you know what area (Leadership, military, etc.) of the group they are in.

Creationent is selling the jackets. $99.99.
                  "Embress your life, find what it is that you love, and pursue it with all your soul. For if you do not, when you come to die, you will find that you have not lived."

A character from the novel "Chindi" by Jack McDevitt

Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.
                  'Eleanor Roosevelt'
                  Individuality is freedom lived.
                  'Janis Joplin'

Comment

Originally posted by Major Tyler
                    They're not that tight. It looks like they fit loosely enough that they have plenty of room to move. Teyla's undershirt...now that is tight.

What I meant by tight is: Cool , dope, sick , rad, ect. I didn't mean tight as in these pants are too tight, I'm punk rock!
                    Two apples get you nothing unless your buying a banana.

Comment

I noticed them right away. Everyone likes stargate because it's realistic with the present day, regular Camo uniforms and then they make Atlantis have Star trek Unis.
                      Like Wormhole Extreme.
                      LOL
                      So often times it happens that we live our lives in chains,
                      And we never even know we have the key.
                      Already Gone---------
                      The Eagles-----------

Comment

Even though I like the SGA Uniforms, I'm glad that the Marines use camo when appropriate.

Comment

Stargate uniforms mixed with Trek unfiroms = Atlantis uniforms?

Not bad if you ask me.
                          sigpic

Comment

I like the uniforms, also you can't have civilians wearing militiary clothes.
                            That's against the law, pretending to be a government official while you're not is a crime in every country on the planet.
                            sigpic

SGU Continued....

Comment

But not when they're employed by the military and working with the military. Or Daniel would have been arrested yonks ago.

I took civvies on exercise a few times, if they had been wearing something other than Combat gear we would have stuck out like a sore thumb. Not so bad when the opposition is only firing blanks at you.

As to the Atlantis uniforms... I don't like them, but I can live with them.
                              In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X