This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RENEWAL NEWS: SG1 and SGA

Over at http://tv.groups.yahoo.com/group/sg1_spoilme/ (post 16838) a fan who just visited Bridge Studios reported that they were told by folks who worked there that both SG1 and SGA have been picked up for seasons 10 and 3 respectively.

Reassuring, but I'll start cheering when I hear it officially...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
    "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Originally posted by knocknashee
      Reassuring, but I'll start cheering when I hear it officially...
      You mean when it snows? I'd like to think that if folk who work at Bridge are saying it's renewed, it is, but then if SciFi.com posts it on their scifi wire, it's official.

Comment

When will it be official, January, Fefruary, June, it needs to be made so.

Comment

Oh for the love of god... <--- direct quote of reading that SG-1 has been renewed.

No offense, but... I was kind of hoping they wouldn't

But of course, this hasn't been confirmed so... *crosses fingers*

... They're gonna renew it... *sigh*

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
          Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

I'll wait for SciFi to announce either way.

Comment

Yeah, while it's nice to hear, I still have to wait on official confirmation. Don't want to start partying too prematurely. Hopefully their returns will be announced soon.
              sigpic
              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
              "...phu...ah..."
              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by JanusAncient
                Probably November. I think that's when they annouced it last year so hopefully we'll be getting something official soon.

Comment

Originally posted by prion
                  You mean when it snows? I'd like to think that if folk who work at Bridge are saying it's renewed, it is, but then if SciFi.com posts it on their scifi wire, it's official.
                  Yeah, and I'll probably post it (when I'm at school)

Originally posted by JanusAncient
                  That Probably won't happen that late. Production usually begins in Feburary in order to reach a June or July Premiere date. And you have to take in account writing the scripts for the upcoming episodes.
                  sigpic

Comment

Sooner would definitely be better than later, in this case.
                    sigpic
                    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                    "...phu...ah..."
                    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
                      Sooner would definitely be better than later, in this case.
                      Personally, I think the latest that SciFi can announce Stargate's renewal is at least Late November to Early December. If if goes longer than that then odds say well say farewell to Stargate. (don't give me red for that comment)
                      sigpic

Comment

Woohoo! (cautiously optomistic, of course )

The sooner we find out about the official word, the sooner TPTB begin planning the season out, and the sooner we find out whether or not Ford is back!!!
                        Secretary-General of GATO ¤ Defender of F.O.R.D.

Comment

Originally posted by prion
                          Over at http://tv.groups.yahoo.com/group/sg1_spoilme/ (post 16838) a fan who just visited Bridge Studios reported that they were told by folks who worked there that both SG1 and SGA have been picked up for seasons 10 and 3 respectively.
                          While that is good news, i won't hedge any bets until i see something official here at GateWorld. News like that is sure to grace the News section on the GW homepage.

Comment

"Hey, Key Grip #4, is there going to be a Season 10?"

"Yeah, it sounds like we'll probably back for another year, from the talk I've heard."

"Woo-hoo! SCI FI has officially ordered Season 10! To the Internet, my friends!"
                            GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
                            The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
                            Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

Originally posted by Darren
                              "Hey, Key Grip #4, is there going to be a Season 10?"

"Yeah, it sounds like we'll probably back for another year, from the talk I've heard."

"Woo-hoo! SCI FI has officially ordered Season 10! To the Internet, my friends!"
                              Uh, Darren, the crew often knows WAY before the press does, as they need to be hired back. They also see the writing on the wall when a show is cancelled as well.

However, when Scifi makes the announcement it will be official. And GW will just post the info Scifi puts in their PR

Comment

Working...
                              X