Chloe Armstrong/Elyse Levesque Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
    I'll just say snark is good for the soul. It helps muchly when re-watching Irresistable, for instance.
    Now why would you torture yourself like that.

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
      Well there is a psychological condition where people like to cause harm to themselves. I didn't Reiko was one of those people....
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Coronach View Post
        In case of spoilers (I'm still unsure of when to use these)

Spoilers for LOST below...

Spoiler:
        Shannon was a character on Lost that was killed off in season 2. Her character was generally whiny, annoying, snobby, and self-centered. However, in her last episode, a backstory is brought up through flashbacks in which you get a glimpse of why she was the way she was, and it was a real defining moment for her. Even better, was that it set the stage (at least imo) for her to really grow even more. And then...she gets shot in the stomach and dies. It made me sad, because I had finally grown to like her, and I've seen the same sentiment amongst many other people who've watched Lost.

Hope that helps a bit...although you'll probably have an answer before mine gets posted. I'm looking forward to the post screening to be over with so I can post like normal .
        Ok, Thanks. I don't watch lost so that was a bit confusing.

Gate Rider AKA Abnormal on the Sanctuary fan forums.
        Fencers of GW Unite!

Comment

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
          ... because she could end up being one of the strongest characters.

Don't get me wrong: I know things don't exactly look bright. Party girl. A little spoiled. The plotline with the use of the Ancient device. "Stunning and sexy". Doesn't look too promising, does it? It isn't too much of a stretch to believe she's going to be the whining, useless member of Destiny that everybody's gonna want to airlock at some point -- much less, a favourite character.

I get the concern, as there should be. She could be just another pretty thing. I personally don't know what to expect either, especially from Stargate.

Yet she's been taking a lot of crap lately. Too much crap. The show hasn't even aired yet and won't air for a long while. We probably only know a small bit about this character. And even then, people are focusing on only the possible negative outcomes from this character.

She may not be physically strong and she might have gotten into some partying. She may not have a specialty like Tamara the medic. But I don't think she's stupid. She dreams of following her father's footsteps, after all, and is "politically saavy". She's not a stereotypical bimbo.

She's going to be thrown around a bit in the situation. And even if she doens't appear to be strong, she could be a character that posesses a lot of intellegence and something called inner strength. Not every character has that.

Think about it. (:

Ok so i bet you this is all she is going to say in the entire show

Chloe: Were not supposed to be here

Father: Chloe calm down, I think it's quite obvious.

Chloe: But Daddy, these people are not supposed to be here

Father: It's ok sweety cakes, we'll find a way off the Destiny, or should i say, our destiny.

Chloe: But dadda, I'm not supposed to be here, I forgot to set the DVR for 90210

Father: Now, you have done it. You're dead

The senator grabs a gun from one of the marines and goes crazy shooting everybody, and chases chloe around the ship like a mainac trying to kill her.

This is the episode JUSTICE. LOL

Ok this was all a joke, i do want to give chloe a chance but I had to crack this joke, sorry.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by major davis View Post
            Ok so i bet you this is all she is going to say in the entire show

Chloe: Were not supposed to be here

Father: Chloe calm down, I think it's quite obvious.

Chloe: But Daddy, these people are not supposed to be here

Father: It's ok sweety cakes, we'll find a way off the Destiny, or should i say, our destiny.

Chloe: But dadda, I'm not supposed to be here, I forgot to set the DVR for 90210

Father: Now, you have done it. You're dead

The senator grabs a gun from one of the marines and goes crazy shooting everybody, and chases chloe around the ship like a mainac trying to kill her.

This is the episode JUSTICE. LOL

Ok this was all a joke, i do want to give chloe a chance but I had to crack this joke, sorry.
            That was pretty funny...

Fencers of GW Unite!

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Rider View Post
              That was pretty funny...
              did you like the justice thing
              sigpic

Comment

oh and if you haven't seen frantic or philosophical, my joke will make no sense. Still, I will give Chloe a chance and just belive that syfy just made a dumb repeted line in both trailers.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by major davis View Post
                  did you like the justice thing
                  Indeed!

Fencers of GW Unite!

Comment

I'll give them all a chance, and after Season 1 is over the writers will kill the least popular character and replaces him/her with an alien.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alteran of Atlantis View Post
                      I agree that we should give Chloe a chance. The show hasn't even premiered yet, let's see what happens. And even if she seems like a spoiled brat in the first few episodes, there's always character development.
                      Ya. me too... Probably that's what the producers want to bring in...
                      May be they'll picture her as a spoiled kid and then show some major character development...

Comment

Originally posted by CSESL View Post
                        Ya. me too... Probably that's what the producers want to bring in...
                        May be they'll picture her as a spoiled kid and then show some major character development...
                        I don't have much expectations for her, or really, the other female characters, after watching how much they developed female characters in both SG1 and SGA....

If they bring this character in as a spoiled brat type, I really hope that spoiled brat stuff is over within 1-2 episodes or else it's gonna drag...

Comment

I'll give her a chance, I'll give them all a chance.

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
                            We watch eps in SW thread every weekend. Irresistable was last week.

I was going to watch Irresistable when Joe M said there was a Carson hint in one of them ... before I realised that would actually require watching Irresistable.

Originally posted by prion View Post
                            I don't have much expectations for her, or really, the other female characters, after watching how much they developed female characters in both SG1 and SGA...
                            THIS. Not the character description, but the past experiences with female character development. THAT is what I think people should be concerned about.

Comment

From the MGM site

Comment

Lovely pictures. I guess Tamara will be like a big sister/best friend for Chloe.
                                I quite like the Chloe/Eli picture. They look sweet together. Maybe the producers want us to ship them?

Comment

Working...
                                X