No announcement yet.

Smallville Season 10 Spoiler Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the link, Madwelshboy. I really can't wait to get this season started.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

The more I see of Jonathan, the less I care about anything else being done.

sigpic

Comment

Byers, Daingerfield join 'Smallville'

Steve Byers and Michael Daingerfield will both appear in an upcoming episode of Smallville.

KryptonSite reports that Byers will play Desaad, a follower of the season's main villain Darkseid. The character was originally created in 1971 by comic writer Jack Kirby.

Daingerfield will star as Gordon Godfrey, another of Darkseid's minions created by Kirby.

Both actors will appear in the third episode of the season, due to air in October, which will also see the return of Laura Vandervoort as Kara.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/ustv/s85...mallville.html

Comment

Thanks for the update, Madwelshboy.
          sigpic
          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Im liking all the spoilers so far
            Last Movie Watched
            X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
            Life is Strange

Comment

Originally posted by mr_kennedy View Post
              Im liking all the spoilers so far
              Same here. I can't wait to get this season started.
              sigpic
              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Question: Can you give us Smallville fans any juicy Lois and Clark spoilers? —Wahyu
                Ausiello: Episode 6, titled “Harvest,” contains some good Clois action. “It’s a creepy ghost town episode, and Lois and Clark find themselves forced together,” reveals exec producer Brian Peterson. “He doesn’t have his powers, and she finds out a lot more about him than she thought she knew.”

http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2010/08/...anatomy-bones/

Comment

A Season 1 "Meteor Freak" Returns To Smallville!

KryptonSite has learned that the 200th episode, "Homecoming," will feature a return appearance by none other than actor Chad E. Donella as the character "Greg Arkin." Arkin was last seen all the way back in the show's second episode, and aside from a comic book tie-in, the character has not been heard of since he disappeared as a large group of bugs.

http://www.kryptonsite.com/bugboy.htm

Comment

Originally posted by Madwelshboy View Post
                    A Season 1 "Meteor Freak" Returns To Smallville!

KryptonSite has learned that the 200th episode, "Homecoming," will feature a return appearance by none other than actor Chad E. Donella as the character "Greg Arkin." Arkin was last seen all the way back in the show's second episode, and aside from a comic book tie-in, the character has not been heard of since he disappeared as a large group of bugs.

http://www.kryptonsite.com/bugboy.htm
                    Thats....kinda random. But Kinda cool as well!

Comment

Exclusive: 'Smallville' resurrects Lionel Luthor!

This may be the closest thing to a Michael Rosenbaum comeback we get, so enjoy it people: John Glover has signed on to reprise his role as Lex’s late pa, Lionel, for multiple episodes during Smallville‘s 10th and final season, sources confirm to me exclusively.

Glover last graced the Smallville canvas at the end of season 7 when Lex pushed his father out a window to his death. (He appeared briefly in season 8 via archival footage.) The actor is booked for at least two episodes, both of which are expected to air in November.

Glover joins a growing list of Smallville alums rejoining the show in its final season. That list includes John Schneider (Pa Kent), Laura Vandervoort (Supergirl), James Marsters (Brainiac), and Michael Shanks (Hawkman).

http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2010/08/...lionel-luther/

Comment

Nice news on Lionel. I wonder under what circumstances this will take place?
                        sigpic
                        "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Almost every conceivable way he could come back has been done in the show already.

But if I was to guess, I'd say he'll come back as an appearance to Clark as Johnathan probably will.

Clark will likely see many of his former friends in his "mind" has guidance or growth for his character.

That's the easy way, and doesn't feel cheap.

Comment

Originally posted by Alan Wake View Post
                            Almost every conceivable way he could come back has been done in the show already.

But if I was to guess, I'd say he'll come back as an appearance to Clark as Johnathan probably will.

Clark will likely see many of his former friends in his "mind" has guidance or growth for his character.

That's the easy way, and doesn't feel cheap.
                            I totally agree. Hopefully, that will be the case.
                            sigpic
                            "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I don't anyone coming back in his mind, I would rather have some sort of incarnation of the real person, like a Lionel and Jonathan... I don't know.. backup, created with their interaction with Jor'El in the Fortress. That, or a near death experience but a near death experience wouldn't require two episodes.

sigpic

Comment

Smallville - First look at Laura Vandervoort's return

Smallville offers an exciting glimpse of what's to come for Clark Kent in the show's final season with the October 8 return of V's Laura Vandervoort as Clark's cousin Kara, who has been MIA for almost two years. "Kara returns in a very heroic way," Laura tells me. "When I found out this could be my last episode, I thought it would be great to see a quick glimpse of her in the uniform before she takes off." Lucky Laura's getting her wish!

"You really see her as Supergirl," says exec producer Kelly Souders. "Not the whole outfit, but her wardrobe will have evolved even a little more than Clark's. She's less Kara and way more Supergirl." Watch for Kara to don her new look for a photo shoot after she becomes a media darling following a heroic save that reveals her flying capabilities to the world. To protect her superhero identity, "You'll see Kara in the [brunette] wig and glasses [as] a bit of an homage to her other identity from the comics, Linda Lee Danvers," Laura says.

http://www.spoilertv.com/2010/08/sma...#ixzz0xSAxr1sJ

Comment

Working...
                                X