Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm sure she's busy or something, or she would have already replied.
    sigpic

Comment

No news, is good news. (I think) Or maybe not... *shrugs*
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

No news, may be good news but I would rather have bad news just so I know the news...

...anyway for you all

sigpic
        Being a shipper, is the only way to be.
        |My Fanfics|My Fanart|My Orig. Stories|

Comment

Originally posted by Suzotchka View Post
          Isn't she filming that independent movie? I think it's "Smile of April" right?
          I didn't know about that yesterday. It seems she is, there are loads of great pics of her character and behind the scenes on the official site for that movie! She's so beautiful.

Funny Torri, the way we love her, so different from Elizabeth Weir.

Sedgie, the most gorgeous dog.

Seems she has been pretty busy lately, first she was filming This Mortal Coil and then right away this movie, which I can't wait to see!!!
          Torri Higginson: "Elizabeth had a mad crush on Sheppard."
          at Halfway Con - Sparktastic weekend with Joe and Torri, on October 30, 2011

R.I.P. Stargate Atlantis (S1-S3)

Comment

Originally posted by Celcool View Post
            I didn't know about that yesterday. It seems she is, there are loads of great pics of her character and behind the scenes on the official site for that movie! She's so beautiful.

Funny Torri, the way we love her, so different from Elizabeth Weir.

Sedgie, the most gorgeous dog.

Seems she has been pretty busy lately, first she was filming This Mortal Coil and then right away this movie, which I can't wait to see!!!
            Great picture of Torri, she has a wonderful sense of humour

Comment

Just posted my letter to Sci-Fi. With any luck it'll be up tomorrow.
              BEST OF BOTH WORLDS

Comment

Originally posted by Wormhole View Post
                Let's hope.
                Torri Higginson: "Elizabeth had a mad crush on Sheppard."
                at Halfway Con - Sparktastic weekend with Joe and Torri, on October 30, 2011

R.I.P. Stargate Atlantis (S1-S3)

Comment

Sometimes it takes two or three days, so don't be disappointed if it's not there tomorrow.
                  sigpic

Comment

Wormhole said:
                    SWEET! I just sent one Tuesday night. I haven't seen mine yet, but maybe we'll get lucky and they'll post both of ours the same day!

Great minds think alike!
                    sigpic
                    Signature by Erin87

Comment

Originally posted by SMB_BOOKS View Post
                      Wormhole said:

SWEET! I just sent one Tuesday night. I haven't seen mine yet, but maybe we'll get lucky and they'll post both of ours the same day!

Great minds think alike!
                      Nice one. Time to put Atlantis back on the Map Pirates seems to have taken over on there.
                      BEST OF BOTH WORLDS

Comment

Originally posted by Wormhole View Post
                        Nice one. Time to put Atlantis back on the Map Pirates seems to have taken over on there.
                        Ah, but pirates are cool- and they don't mess with things, not really- well, sorta if you think about but- but still nah, not really... ^_^ Though I gotta wonder, did anyone like my banner/signature?
                        sigpic
                        Being a shipper, is the only way to be.
                        |My Fanfics|My Fanart|My Orig. Stories|

Comment

Season 3 DVD's coming in September:

http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/newsitem.cfm?NewsID=7448

I don't see Torri listed as doing commentary

Comment

Don't fret; "The Real World"'s commentators haven't been listed.

Or...it doesn't have a commentary. But who knows, maybe they just made an accidental omission.

Comment

Wait, do I see this correctly? Any of the actors is doing a commentary?

Now, all we need to know is when region 2 gets the DVD's. My cousin will be disappointed she can only watch season 2 as of yet, instead of both 2 and 3.
                              Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Yeah, no actors unfortunately; not even David Hewlett.

I guess they were just unavailable, but still...

Comment

Working...
                                X