X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Talk about being sneaky.

JM's Blog
    Nicolas a ecrit: “1°) Est-ce que vous pensez que la série va battre le record de SG1 qui est de 10 saisons? 2°) Est ce que Elisabeth Weir va faire son grand retour dans la saison 5?”

Reponses: 1) Non, je ne croix pas que SGA va battre le record. 2) Nous n’avons pas meme commencé a penser a la cinquieme saison.
    Do we have a translator here please?
    BEST OF BOTH WORLDS

Comment

I translated this excerpt on the JM's blog Again thread

Nicolas a ecrit: “1°) Est-ce que vous pensez que la série va battre le record de SG1 qui est de 10 saisons? 2°) Est ce que Elisabeth Weir va faire son grand retour dans la saison 5?”

Nicolas writes : 10°) "Do you think the show will beat SG1's 10 seasons record? 29) Will Elizabeth Weir make a huge come back in season 5?"

Reponses: 1) Non, je ne croix pas que SGA va battre le record. 2) Nous n’avons pas meme commencé a penser a la cinquieme saison.

Answers : 1) No, I don't think SGA will beat SG1's record. 2) We haven't started thinking about season 5 yet.
      And no I'm sorry to say he wasn't sneaky, there's nothing wrong with him aswering a question in another language.
      Last edited by Blower'sGate; 10 June 2007, 02:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Wormhole View Post
        Talk about being sneaky.
        For once I'd have to say something not negative about JM, I don't think he was being sneaky in this case, he just replied in the language he was asked.
        Torri Higginson: "Elizabeth had a mad crush on Sheppard."
        at Halfway Con - Sparktastic weekend with Joe and Torri, on October 30, 2011

R.I.P. Stargate Atlantis (S1-S3)

Comment

Thanks BG, at least we know there is still a chance. He didn’t give a straightforward no something worth fighting for.
          BEST OF BOTH WORLDS

Comment

Thanks BG, at least we know there is still a chance. He didn’t give a straightforward no something worth fighting for.
            You're welcome

Comment

Emma suggested I pass along an idea of my husband had when I told him about the letter writing. I'm going to use my old extra christmas cards that have just been sitting around and write something like "Atlantis won't have a merry christmas without Elizabeth" or something. The colored envelopes will draw attention and it's just different than the regular letters. We've also got some Spiderman birthday invites left over from my son's party so we're going to have a few "Spiderman want's Elizabeth in charge of Atlantis" ones going out too!
              It's beer o'clock. Now where the HELL is my riot !?!

Comment

Originally posted by dana View Post
                Honestly,
                Spoiler:
                I'm at the point where I say: "Just kill her already, it'd be easier to deal with."

Moving on: Have you guys seen the vid?
                What vid?

Originally posted by dana View Post
                I'm not saying I'm giving up or wish that
                Spoiler:
                she dies
                never! *smishes Lizzie* I just want them to stop screwing with us.

RE vid:
                Spoiler:
                I love how JM said, 'oh, we have a an episode for each character, Teyla, Ronon, Mckay, Shep and Carter..." ... "and we have a bunch of team eps this season..."

*is depressed and crawls under her rock in denial!land*
                Oh that vid... *blech* to JM and TPTB at Atlantis. I am NOT a happy camper. Which is why I'm writing my OWN season 4 (can't believe I haven't pimped it here yet... It's called Everlasting and it is a Sparky story, but it is an Elizabeth centric one too. You can find it on fanfiction.net here ---> http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3549545/1/ <--- please read and review guys! Lemme know how you all want Season 4 to go and I'll try to make it happen (i'm rather stuck for ideas at the moment....)

Talk about being sneaky.

JM's Blog

Do we have a translator here please?
                He's not thinking about season 5 (hey, I actually got that)

Originally posted by Blower'sGate View Post
                And no I'm sorry to say he wasn't sneaky, there's nothing wrong with him aswering a question in another language.
                Yeah, he always anserwers the other language questions in that language, and he has stated on many occasions in response to many people's questions that they aren't even thinking about season 5 yet...

...I wish they would, I wish they would bring our dear Lizzie back.

EDITED TO ADD Hey guys, 200 pages! Good to see that SEW has had so much support!
                Last edited by Anjirika; 10 June 2007, 07:39 AM.
                sigpic
                Being a shipper, is the only way to be.
                |My Fanfics|My Fanart|My Orig. Stories|

Comment

aaobuttons said:
                  Emma suggested I pass along an idea of my husband had when I told him about the letter writing. I'm going to use my old extra christmas cards that have just been sitting around and write something like "Atlantis won't have a merry christmas without Elizabeth" or something. The colored envelopes will draw attention and it's just different than the regular letters. We've also got some Spiderman birthday invites left over from my son's party so we're going to have a few "Spiderman want's Elizabeth in charge of Atlantis" ones going out too!
                  That is AWESOME! Too much fun! I have a soon to be 5 year-old in my house - God knows I've got fun cards around here somehwhere. And who doesn't have old Christmas cards lying around?

YAY - a new, creative idea! Come on folks, let's shake off the depressed blahs we've all been hit with this last couple of days. Who else has a creative new idea for the campaign? I'm thinking too....must go get more caffeine!
                  sigpic
                  Signature by Erin87

Comment

Originally posted by aaobuttons View Post
                    Great!!

My mom always has dozen of left-overs from X-mas and New Years, and b'day cards. Why didn't we think of this sooner?
                    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by SMB_BOOKS View Post
                      aaobuttons said:

That is AWESOME! Too much fun! I have a soon to be 5 year-old in my house - God knows I've got fun cards around here somehwhere. And who doesn't have old Christmas cards lying around?

YAY - a new, creative idea! Come on folks, let's shake off the depressed blahs we've all been hit with this last couple of days. Who else has a creative new idea for the campaign? I'm thinking too....must go get more caffeine!
                      This is my creative effort, my new Torri vid, Don't let me down. Its my request to TPTB.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYv_QtyQuAs
                      Last edited by peterl; 10 June 2007, 08:37 AM. Reason: Forgot link

Comment

Originally posted by Anjirika View Post
                        No news, may be good news but I would rather have bad news just so I know the news...

...anyway for you all

Lovely banner Anjirika!!

Originally posted by Suzotchka View Post
                        Season 3 DVD's coming in September:

http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/newsitem.cfm?NewsID=7448

I don't see Torri listed as doing commentary
                        Originally posted by PG15 View Post
                        Don't fret; "The Real World"'s commentators haven't been listed.

Or...it doesn't have a commentary. But who knows, maybe they just made an accidental omission.
                        Wouldn't it be great if Torri and Joe did the commentary for this? (Yes, I know I'm one step past deluded for even thinking this could happen LOL)

Originally posted by Suzotchka View Post
                        Welcome!!

Thanks for your kind words and thank you for your support!

I agree, we need to think positive and not give up!
                        Nope, not giving up any time soon. What do they say? We're in it - to win it! We will get our leader back!!
                        sigpic
                        sig by SueKay

My Team:

Comment

Originally posted by peterl View Post
                          This is my creative effort, my new Torri vid, Don't let me down. Its my request to TPTB.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYv_QtyQuAs
                          Very cool! I have the eps, but I don't have the skills to do something like that. Great job!
                          sigpic

Comment

Great efforts guys!

I was looking at the new info from TPTB and they say that S5 is dependent on ratings for the S3 airing now. With S3 reaching a ratings all-time-low, it's hard to say whether S5 is coming. Maybe Torri is getting an early out while S4 with Carter is the SGA swansong.

But congrats to those that envision S4 and/or S5 with Dr. Weir in charge. That's how I'll always regard Atlantis.
                            sigpic

Comment

I was reading the first pages of this thread a minute ago ( yeah I was among the first posters, lol ) and it seems like yesterday, I wanted to be part of the SEW campaign, I just wanted to say I'm sorry I'm not involved in it and that I may sound a bit harsh sometimes but it's just that I've made up my mind on the subject. However, I do find your efforts and especially Suz's amazing and I hope all of it will pay.

Comment

Originally posted by aaobuttons View Post
                                I love this idea! I'm sure everyone has a card leftover from something! Why not send it out?!

Comment

Working...
                                X