Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by badboyzII~86 View Post
    I will honestly try my hardest
    I am sure you will and sadly I must go to bed now so tired *yawn*
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
      I am sure you will and sadly I must go to bed now so tired *yawn*
      Night DG

Comment

Morning

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
        I'm off to bed now folks.

Good night.

BTW SeN - I just watched a fascinating programme about Prague - Cities of the Underworld. Showed various places underneath the city - under the old Town Hall, under the castle, in a WWII mine codenamed Richard and another mine called Amerika. Interesting stuff.
        Prague is amazing. And the mine is about 30 km from town where I live I was there a few times, some of my friends were climbing there (yeash it is forbidden and quite dangerous ) It is beautiful place.

See? Take small Blen and come to visit

I am off to work again, we really have to finish one project till Christmas, time is so flying... I hope to stop by around the lunch

Comment

Morning everyone.

I am at home today. Small Blens school is shut due to the weather so I get to stay at here & watch her make snowmen. I'm not going out in it

Sen - that mine did look really dangerous. Cave ins & so on. But Prague looked beautiful. I would like to see it at some point. But first on our list of holidays is a visit to Florida. We promised to take SB as a treat because her dad has been away so much.

I like the Christmas card idea but as I live in the UK I suppose it will have to be an on-line one.

Just checking the MGM poll. 68 - 24 - 8. I think Shep/keller shippers are striking back.

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
            Does anybody (we all or whatever) want to exchange Christmas cards? Either here or RL? I'd like to send you all a card. I was getting my cards together to do them tomorrow.
            I don't really have a tradition for sending Christmas cards. I've never done it. I'm usually bad at sending people cards when I'm out traveling

And my parents, too, loved Prague when they were there (my parents love to travel). I've never been, but it sounds lovely.
            sigpic
            My Site || My Blog

Comment

morning people, lucky little blen having a snow day me and jack have a stomach bug how do u tell a 15month old he can have breakfast as he'll be sick AGAIN

Comment

Originally posted by perkin127 View Post
                morning people, lucky little blen having a snow day me and jack have a stomach bug how do u tell a 15month old he can have breakfast as he'll be sick AGAIN
                Um, you can't??? I hated it when the kids got sick when they were that young. Still do hate it, but it seemed worse back then. Hope you guys feel better soon!

Lucky Blen and small Blen! Enjoy your snow day. Unforunetly, I am on the Snow Team for work, so if it ever does snow here, I have to go into work. So far the youngest has been with me on two occassions in the last three years thanks to that. No power, but plenty of food and good company .

John's starting to gain??? Wonder if its the people that really don't care for Rodney or Ronon? Or is there a larger calling for Sheppard and Keller?

sig by DG .
                I can be found here:

Comment

I don't think there's a large following for Sheppard/Keller. There is a ship thread on here but I haven't seen anyone post there for a while. Perhaps it's a group of dedicated fans trying to get ahead of McKeller?

Perkin - I am sorry you and your little guy aren't feeling too good. I hope you both get better soon.

SB has gone sledging. She'd better make the most of it because it's melting fast.

Comment

I don't think there's a large following for Sheppard/Keller. There is a ship thread on here but I haven't seen anyone post there for a while. Perhaps it's a group of dedicated fans trying to get ahead of McKeller?
                    I also think it could be people's way of saying "neither". I know some of the anti-McKellers voted that because they were anti McKeller and Deller...
                    sigpic
                    My Site || My Blog

Comment

Snow day, that is nice I would like to go sledging

Talking about Christmas again, I'm making a few things for Christmas here and also our thread. I think that everyone can come up with something Just to have more time...

I just came from lunch and had to go again, will be here in the evening

Comment

See you later SeN.

I've been making something but I'll have to see how it turns out.

Kitten I think you are right. There are people who just don't like McKeller & vote any way they can to make their voices heard - anything to say how truely awful McKeller is.

Comment

Yup, that's the feeling I get. And frankly I don't blame them. Anything to take away from McKeller, right now. Though I can say that comfortably since Ronon is in the top .

sig by DG .
                          I can be found here:

Comment

Okay, heading off now Have a great weekend people
                            sigpic
                            My Site || My Blog

Comment

Have fun MK!

Comment

Originally posted by badboyzII~86 View Post
                                No probs, that i can do. Hot summer days drinking ice cold beer in the evenings and watching the storms roll in. i think i can manage that
                                I hope you enjoyed the storm for us! I love summer storms!

Originally posted by misskitten View Post
                                I don't really have a tradition for sending Christmas cards. I've never done it. I'm usually bad at sending people cards when I'm out traveling

And my parents, too, loved Prague when they were there (my parents love to travel). I've never been, but it sounds lovely.
                                So do you want me to send you a card? Of course, as you're in Norway, it might not get to you in time for Christmas, but still. I love sending out Christmas cards.

Morning everyone.

I am at home today. Small Blens school is shut due to the weather so I get to stay at here & watch her make snowmen. I'm not going out in it

Sen - that mine did look really dangerous. Cave ins & so on. But Prague looked beautiful. I would like to see it at some point. But first on our list of holidays is a visit to Florida. We promised to take SB as a treat because her dad has been away so much.

I like the Christmas card idea but as I live in the UK I suppose it will have to be an on-line one.

Just checking the MGM poll. 68 - 24 - 8. I think Shep/keller shippers are striking back.
                                I suppose online cards would be good. Not as fun! But good! *goes off to think up how to do that*

Originally posted by perkin127 View Post
                                ((((Perkin))))((((Jack)))) I'm sorry you guys are sick! It's tough when they're little and are sick like that.
                                sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Working...
                                X