This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Moebius Part 2 Screencaptures!

Well here I am again, for Moebius Part 2. About ~200 screencaptures, there are 2 or 3 of them in there that have motion blur in them, sorry but I had to catch them, they were integral battle scenes!

Please only use this link (this is the new link, updated 2/25), http://al.fusiongaming.org/screencaps/Moebius_Part2/

Last time there was well over 1000 hits to the Moebius P1 screencaps so lets see what happens now. Enjoy, and I adore rep <3

Btw, I'm starting to make animated sigs from Season 5-8 - so if anyone is interested - please EMAIL me @ [email protected] (due to GW only limiting 10 Pm's in message box, I still love you GW!) with a 10 second scene or less that you would like a animated sig made out of, may take some time!

If you want to talk LIVE, click this: http://al.fusiongaming.org/random/chat.shtml

Enjoy!
    Last edited by alz0rz; 25 February 2005, 03:30 PM.

Almost 700hits on the main homepage in just a matter of hours - hits on the individual picuters all summed up is somewhere in the thousands~ thanks for the support!

Comment

hey alz0rz, cool pictures.
      could you tell me which program u used to create the .gif video?
      thanx
      . . . .. . . .

Comment

Originally posted by Enokrad
        hey alz0rz, cool pictures.
        could you tell me which program u used to create the .gif video?
        thanx
        Well, it's a fairly complicated process but it went something like this. Loaded up the entire movie in windows movie maker v2, then I took out the clips I wanted and merged it together. Since this .gif wasn't a entire scene all together I removed some dialogue. Then, I used a program called "SnatchIt!" that took the screencaptures I needed, which you will need to buy to get full use. I then used ACDSee to convert them to JPG. Then I used "Photomark" to add the watermark. Then I used VideoMach to compress it into a AVI. After that I loaded it up in Paint Shop Pro to resize them. Then I loaded the AVI into Jasc Gif Animator 3 and did the final compression.

On a side note, I will most likely have the screencaptures on a more reliable host by tomorrow! Bear with me but enjoy!

Comment

thanx for the answer
          althought it must be time consuming doing each picture one by one the result was prety good
          Great job on the sig
          i'll try to make one and see what happens
          do you know if the forum accepts macromedia flash files as sigs?
          Great job again
          keep up the good work
          . . . .. . . .

Comment

This .gif would be so cool if it didn't say "alzorz" in the corner.

Secretary-General of GATO ¤ Defender of F.O.R.D.

Comment

Originally posted by Enokrad
              thanx for the answer
              althought it must be time consuming doing each picture one by one the result was prety good
              Great job on the sig
              i'll try to make one and see what happens
              do you know if the forum accepts macromedia flash files as sigs?
              Great job again
              keep up the good work
              I doubt they would, I think its only gif and jpg

Originally posted by Major Tyler
              This .gif would be so cool if it didn't say "alzorz" in the corner.

It's not the center more like bottom left but atleast people wont take it without asking - in which case I really dont care
              Last edited by alz0rz; 25 February 2005, 03:28 PM.

Comment

Ok, its on a more reliable host now - you can now hotlink to them or whatever, just plrease remember to keep the credits intact.

http://al.fusiongaming.org/screencaps/Moebius_Part2/

Al

Comment

Your really doing it the long way Alz0rz. You would only need to open the video in Windows movie maker, make your clip "export" it as highest quality, open up the file in Flash MX 2004, resize it, export as AVI, open up Adobe Imagreaddy add your name or whatever you want "Save optimize as" and your done, will be much better quality at a lower size.

Comment

Originally posted by WraithAttack
                    Your really doing it the long way Alz0rz. You would only need to open the video in Windows movie maker, make your clip "export" it as highest quality, open up the file in Flash MX 2004, resize it, export as AVI, open up Adobe Imagreaddy add your name or whatever you want "Save optimize as" and your done, will be much better quality at a lower size.
                    Would I have to purchase Adobe Imageready?

And btw, nice sig

Comment

Originally posted by alz0rz
                      It's not the center more like bottom left but atleast people wont take it without asking - in which case I really dont care
                      LOL, I didn't even register that alz0rz was your name!

BTW, I never said it was in the center.
                      Secretary-General of GATO ¤ Defender of F.O.R.D.

Comment

Originally posted by Major Tyler
                        LOL, I didn't even register that alz0rz was your name!

BTW, I never said it was in the center.
                        Grrr in that case I just gave YOU REP!!!

Comment

Originally posted by alz0rz
                          Would I have to purchase Adobe Imageready?

And btw, nice sig
                          It comes with Adobe Photoshop, and yes its not 'free'

Comment

Originally posted by WraithAttack
                            It comes with Adobe Photoshop, and yes its not 'free'
                            Doh Well I got my copy of PSP 8 and Gif Animator 3 from www.jasc.com and it's beautiful - I'll just stick to my method which includes adding another 3 steps

Comment

Working...
                            X