What?!
    Spoiler:
    What?!...
    Spoiler:
    ...Long Live Stargate...
    [SPOILERSOLD]...And Star Trek[/SPOILERSOLD]
    Spoiler:

Comment

Lol I was about to ask how to do those new spoilers tags before I found out it was standard

Spoiler:
      Did this work?

Edit:
      Spoiler:
      It did

Comment

Aha! This explains why I've been seeing this funny little box on posts lately.

I like it! Much better than the old method. Kudos to the Gateworld team.

Spoiler:
        just testing

Ooooh. Look at the pretty! Way cool!

Albion
        Listen, we had General Ryan come on and do a little cameo for us, and he's a real live four star, one of the big guys. And I had to ask him point blank, because there's a certain irreverence that I bring to the character, and denseness, but while we were doing this scene, I just looked at him and said, "Do you have guys like me in...?" and he stopped me and said, "Yes, and worse, and you're doing a fine job, son."

Richard Dean Anderson

Comment

I'm loving it

Originally posted by Morbo
          everyone should give me green! lol
          Hey if anybody deserves green its me (read signature...)
          Last edited by Major Tyler; 19 March 2006, 06:50 AM. Reason: merge
          "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

I know a lot of people who consciously do not give green to people who ask for it.
            Secretary-General of GATO ¤ Defender of F.O.R.D.

Comment

Originally posted by Major Tyler
              I know a lot of people who consciously do not give green to people who ask for it.
              and i mean this in the nicest, least confrontational way possible...

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
                Then what's the point of having sig limits at all if people can just put their huge-ass sigs under spoiler tags and get away with it?
                No one is forcefully compelled to click a spoiler tag. And for the posters who claim to be only interested in the posts, whatever is under the line won't interest them anyway. The only way I see that it would be a problem is if the huge-ass sig under the spoiler is adding to the server load, a question I asked back in the other thread...
                Last edited by blingaway; 15 September 2006, 07:24 AM. Reason: clarity

Comment

Working...
                X