• Time
  • Show
Clear All

AWESOME part, Everlovin!
    || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Great part, Misi!! Now it's my turn.
      sigpic
      Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
        Round Robin Part 2!!!

This months idea is that John and Teyla get into a huge fight and Teyla leaves Atlantis. And without further ado...

Spoiler:

Colonel Carter looked to Ronon and Rodney. “My office. Now.”

With one last look to their feuding friends, Ronon and Rodney made their way up to Sam’s office.

Colonel Carter started talking as soon as the door was closed. “I want you two to find out what the hell happened. I don’t need my best team split over something that you should have figured out years ago.”

Rodney spoke up first. “I’ll go talk to Teyla. I don’t think that she’ll bite my head off. Conan, here, who knows.”

“And I just might be able to show John just how some things in Pegasus works. Things that I thought he was smart enough to figure out by now.” The two of them stood up and headed for their different destinations.

Rodney rounded a corner to Teyla’s quarters and heard a clamor from the rooms. Abruptly, he turned around and went for his quarters. He came back with a white pillow case that he flapped a few times inside Teyla’s doorway. “Truce?”

“Rodney, what are you doing?” She looked at the cloth he was still flapping around.

“You mean, you haven’t seen some of those awful movies where one army calls a truce with the enemy one and there is always a white flag?” Teyla raised an eyebrow. “And of course I just admitted to watching those awful movies as well.”

Teyla continued to sort through her things and packed some of the more personal things in her tote. “If you would please aid Halling when he comes for the rest of my things, I would greatly appreciate it. I will be going to New Athos within the day.”

“No, no I don’t think that I will. Not without some sort of explanation. Why are you leaving? I thought that for the most part we worked well as a team.”

“I had thought that after all these years, Colonel Sheppard would trust me. And trust that I am capable of looking out for the best interests of Atlantis and for New Athos. Either he never truly thought that, or recently he has come to believe so. If you would excuse me, I have a great deal of packing to do.”

Ronon finally tracked John down in one of the gyms. He was hitting the heavy bag with more anger than he usually displayed. “That was stupid. What you said earlier.”

John continued to beat the bag. “I know. But in all fairness, I had no idea she meant to leave Atlantis. All of this spiraled out of control and I don’t exactly know what happened.”

Ronon chuckled. “You know, I once made the mistake of interfering with Teyla’s negotiations. One of the few times she was ever truly angry with me. I would have thought you figured that out before I got here.”

“Ronon, I don’t know how to make this right.”

Spoiler:
        I love Sam's line about it being over something they should have realized years ago.
        Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by asgard30 View Post
          Sorry this is totally OT but I know there is some Hiphuggers in here so I thought to share nevertheless
          Spoiler:

Very nice Asgard!!!

Round Robin Part 2!!!

This months idea is that John and Teyla get into a huge fight and Teyla leaves Atlantis. And without further ado...

Spoiler:

With one last look to their feuding friends, Ronon and Rodney made their way up to Sam’s office.

Colonel Carter started talking as soon as the door was closed. “I want you two to find out what the hell happened. I don’t need my best team split over something that you should have figured out years ago.”

Rodney spoke up first. “I’ll go talk to Teyla. I don’t think that she’ll bite my head off. Conan, here, who knows.”

“And I just might be able to show John just how some things in Pegasus works. Things that I thought he was smart enough to figure out by now.” The two of them stood up and headed for their different destinations.

Rodney rounded a corner to Teyla’s quarters and heard a clamor from the rooms. Abruptly, he turned around and went for his quarters. He came back with a white pillow case that he flapped a few times inside Teyla’s doorway. “Truce?”

“Rodney, what are you doing?” She looked at the cloth he was still flapping around.

“You mean, you haven’t seen some of those awful movies where one army calls a truce with the enemy one and there is always a white flag?” Teyla raised an eyebrow. “And of course I just admitted to watching those awful movies as well.”

Teyla continued to sort through her things and packed some of the more personal things in her tote. “If you would please aid Halling when he comes for the rest of my things, I would greatly appreciate it. I will be going to New Athos within the day.”

“No, no I don’t think that I will. Not without some sort of explanation. Why are you leaving? I thought that for the most part we worked well as a team.”

“I had thought that after all these years, Colonel Sheppard would trust me. And trust that I am capable of looking out for the best interests of Atlantis and for New Athos. Either he never truly thought that, or recently he has come to believe so. If you would excuse me, I have a great deal of packing to do.”

Ronon finally tracked John down in one of the gyms. He was hitting the heavy bag with more anger than he usually displayed. “That was stupid. What you said earlier.”

John continued to beat the bag. “I know. But in all fairness, I had no idea she meant to leave Atlantis. All of this spiraled out of control and I don’t exactly know what happened.”

Ronon chuckled. “You know, I once made the mistake of interfering with Teyla’s negotiations. One of the few times she was ever truly angry with me. I would have thought you figured that out before I got here.”

Wooohooo!!! Great update Everlovin.
          Last edited by scifan; 02 June 2008, 09:31 AM.

Comment

Round Robin Part 3

Spoiler:
            “Talk to her,” Ronon instructed.

John nodded, still unsure what he was going to say. Still, he needed to catch her before she left Atlantis.

“Thanks,” he said, leaving to find Teyla.

John found her in the corridors, carrying several bags. “Teyla, you can’t go.”

Fire flashed in her eyes as she put her belongings on the ground. “Are you telling me how to live my life now, Colonel?”

John had severely underestimated had angry she was. It was as if she couldn’t stand to look at him. “No,” he said softly. “I don’t want you to leave, Teyla. We--I need you here.”

For a second, her expression softened before returning to its angry state. “Apparently you do not believe so, if you feel it necessary to involve yourself in the negotiations involving *my* people.”

John knew exactly why he had jumped into the conversation; the leader she had been dealing with was a good looking, suave charmer. He couldn’t stand the way Teyla smiled at him as she continued working out the details in their trade agreement.

But, if he admitted he was jealous, he would be telling Teyla how he felt about her, and he didn’t know if he could do that. “I didn’t like the way he looked at you,” he said, hoping it was a good enough answer for Teyla without giving too much away.

“Why would that matter to you?” she asked, challenging him to admit what he was feeling.

Seconds passed while John was choosing his words. Should he tell her the truth and potentially ruin their friendship? Or should he make excuses, hoping that things will resolve themselves?

“Because…you’re a valuable member of my team,” he said.

Disappointment flashed across her face. “I see. If that is all I am to you, then I am more determined to take my place with my people. I have been gone too long.”

She picked up her bags with a frown. “My place is with them now.”

Elfie, you are up next!!
            sigpic
            Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Bomb update YC!

Comment

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
                Spoiler:
                I love Sam's line about it being over something they should have realized years ago.
                Spoiler:
                Yeah and the Ronon part about things that Shep would have had to learn about the Pegasus galaxy

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                Round Robin Part 3

Spoiler:

John nodded, still unsure what he was going to say. Still, he needed to catch her before she left Atlantis.

Fire flashed in her eyes as she put her belongings on the ground. “Are you telling me how to live my life now, Colonel?”

John had severely underestimated had angry she was. It was as if she couldn’t stand to look at him. “No,” he said softly. “I don’t want you to leave, Teyla. We--I need you here.”

For a second, her expression softened before returning to its angry state. “Apparently you do not believe so, if you feel it necessary to involve yourself in the negotiations involving *my* people.”

John knew exactly why he had jumped into the conversation; the leader she had been dealing with was a good looking, suave charmer. He couldn’t stand the way Teyla smiled at him as she continued working out the details in their trade agreement.

But, if he admitted he was jealous, he would be telling Teyla how he felt about her, and he didn’t know if he could do that. “I didn’t like the way he looked at you,” he said, hoping it was a good enough answer for Teyla without giving too much away.

“Why would that matter to you?” she asked, challenging him to admit what he was feeling.

Seconds passed while John was choosing his words. Should he tell her the truth and potentially ruin their friendship? Or should he make excuses, hoping that things will resolve themselves?

Disappointment flashed across her face. “I see. If that is all I am to you, then I am more determined to take my place with my people. I have been gone too long.”

Elfie, you are up next!!
                Wow so great you are fast. This part was awesome great work and ideas.
                Spoiler:
                I am but I find it really good what she said and as this is how I feel Teyla this season I'm glad you did act Shep on this
                sigpic
                Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

Round Robin Part 3

Spoiler:

Elfie, you are up next!!
                  Poor Teyla!
                  Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Round Robin Part 3

Spoiler:

Elfie, you are up next!!
                    Awesome update Jess.
                    I can't wait to see what Elf writes.

Fic link is updated with all three parts.

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                      Hee hee. That was cool to see Bobby do that.

I need some honest feedback.

Spoiler:
                      What do you think about me doing a continuation story to Our Time with JT retelling stories from the drawings in the book.
                      Oh that sounds like an interesting idea!

Originally posted by cc_mac View Post
                      Love it Linda! The smilie at the start is so cute.
                      Can't wait for the next part!
                      Thanks,yeah i've been dying to use that smiley for a month

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                      It's OT, but I made a Weir sig.
                      Spoiler:
                      Ooh very nice sci....Did ya show the Wier thread it!

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
                      Finally got around to reading your RR Linda.....great start..
                      Thanks blue...I'm just so glad you folks liked it!

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
                      i made this but i hate it
                      You hate it........well i luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurve it!

Originally posted by wraithlord View Post
                      Don't know maybe it has something to do with you being a good writer.

Thanks and
                      Spoiler:
                      yeah at first i didn't like seeing her with long hair but eventually i got used to seeing her with it though i still prefer seeing her with short hair like she had in Sg-1 S10.
                      Um well i wouldn't go that far
                      Yeah i still prefer Sam with short hair

Originally posted by LandJrule View Post
                      Quick drop in.

RR fic June- fab start!

I'm going to ask if I can borrow the Celine Dion CD overnight tomorrow- if they let me. (for those who don't know, just go back two of my posts, & you'll see).

Anyway, I've got to go- early start tomorrow (6:30am NOOOOO!!!!!)
                      MUST GO SLEEP!
                      Ooh i love Celine Dion

Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post
                      OT

Ugh, I'm like dying of heat here! It's over 95 degrees . . .

How's the weather for you guys?
                      Yeah ok......rub it in much guys It's been raining here and it's been dull all day.....And compared to the weather for tomorrow it's supposed to be bucketing it down tomorrow!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                        Woohoo! Love it Ev
                        Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                        Great update...
                        Spoiler:

Poor John now he feels lousy knowing Teyla is leaving Atlantis and it's all his fault...
                        Haha for Rodney flapping a white pillowcase .. I come in peace
                        I hope John can work it out.. or should I say he needs to work it out
                        Originally posted by asgard30 View Post
                        Awesome it was so great. Youhou I love it great work
                        Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                        Great RR update EL
                        Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post
                        AWESOME part, Everlovin!
                        Great part, Misi!! Now it's my turn.

Thanks everyone!! Awesome update Yappi! Love it! Also, Linda, I don't know if I said how much I love your part. Great Job!
                        sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Round Robin Part 3

Spoiler:

Elfie, you are up next!!
                          Great update...

Spoiler:
                          John, John,, I think he now has to seriously think what he is going to do.. he toom the easy way out and well that sure didn't turn out good did it *men*
                          Poor Teyla though.. she seemed to see this as a way to get him to finally admit something..but no.. she couldn't budge the stubborn guy ... hopefully he will come around when he realizes just how much he stands to lose all together...
                          sigpic
                          Sigs by Scifan

Comment

DAILY VOTING
                            LINKS

Vote for J/T on Sanctuary in the Favorite Ship Episode Picture Game
                            http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...45066&page=226

Pics to follow for use in game:
                            Spoiler:

Vote for John And Teyla Favorite Moment Picture Game
                            http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...=50938&page=18
                            (If one of your favorite J/T moment isn't on the list, simply add it to the list, don't forget to add a pic)

Vote for Favorite Sheppard Episode
                            http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...44977&page=172
                            (If one of your favorite John episode isn't on the list, simply add it to the list)

Vote for Favorite Teyla Episode
                            http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...45133&page=154
                            (If one of your favorite Teyla episode isn't on the list, simply add it to the list)

Vote for Favorite Teyla & John Moment
                            http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...=46140&page=86
                            (If one of your favorite J/T moment isn't on the list, simply add it to the list)

Feed The Wraith
                            Vote for your least favorite character to be fed to a Wraith.
                            Vote for one character, once a day!!
                            http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...=52093&page=91

H&H Atlantis Members
                            Give one point to you favorite member, and take away one point for a member you might not like. VOTE ONCE A DAY!!
                            http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...53244&page=132

H&H Atlantis Season 1 Episodes
                            Give one point to your favorite episode, take one point from your least favorite episode. Vote once a day!
                            http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...=53390&page=66

H&H Atlantis Season 2 Episodes
                            Give one point to your favorite episode, take one point from your least favorite episode. Vote once a day!
                            http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...=53470&page=71

H&H Atlantis Season 3 Episodes
                            Common Ground is Season 3 winner!

H&H Atlantis Season 4 Episodes
                            http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...=53472&page=70

Straight Atlantis Ship Pic Game (First to 50)
                            Vote for you favorite pairing, once a day, you can vote up to 3 couples a day if you want, it's a game with first to 50 points. (John & Teyla made into 1st place!)
                            http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...=54183&page=24

VOTING UPDATE

Well Midway has now made it into the list,,, and can you all believe it ,,Midway is our 28th JT episode on the list...
                            In the Straight Ship Pic Game (First to 50) John & Teyla managed to snag 1st place.. great work JT shippers I'm sure Camy is proud of us

LET THE VOTING BEGIN!!!

RACHEL LUTTRELL OFFICIAL SITE

Check out Rachel's official site.. updated with a little message
                            Keep showing her your support and write her a comment to show our love for her.
                            http://www.rachelluttrell.com/note.asp

JEWEL STAITE OFFICIAL SITE

Check out Jewel's official website for latest news and projects and send Jewel a note if you like to show her your support as well.
                            http://jewelstaite.com/

FIC BATTLE
                            SG_rarepairings LJ community is having a Fic Battle.
                            Would you like to write a little fic for some of the different prompts that has been suggested..
                            Check out the prompts and post the fic at this link as well,, you may give a link to the story over here at GW.
                            http://community.livejournal.com/sg_...tml?mode=reply

JT NEWSLETTER

Go check out the JT Newsletter over at LiveJournal... there you will find intresting things found on JT...
                            Challanges, ficathons, fics, videos, artwork,, and much more..so head on over and check it out.
                            http://community.livejournal.com/jt_...tter/9384.html

BEYA CHALLENGE
                            There is a new challenge on Beya, for more info check this post.
                            http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....ostcount=72167

JOHN & TEYLA THING-A-THON

Sign up to the John & Teyla Thing-a-thon and do fics, videos, artwork and other things.. for more info check it out on this LJ site.
                            http://community.livejournal.com/joh...tml?mode=reply

A LITTLE SGA SEGMENT ON EXTRA

A short little segment from EXTRA about SGA, they go behind the scenes on Harmony.
                            As usual Joe likes to goof up, telling the guy pretty much he has to fall more manly *lol* then again I don't think anyone really does the falling after being stunned as Joe does...
                            http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=WOqGnTN1MIM

HYPASPACE WEEKLY

A little video of some behind the scenes for season 3, interview with David H, Jason M & Joe F and also a little about the action figures.. and yeah David likes to be funny about the Sheppard action figure *lol*
                            http://www.spacecast.com/videoplayer_5027.aspx

JOE FLANIGAN ON EXTRA

The video with Joe on Extra is now up on MGM's site... and as usual he is his charming self and funny... gosh do I love his relaxed style and down to earth personality
                            http://stargate.mgm.com/video.php?id=106

JOE FLANIGAN AT THE VES AWARDS

Check out a red carpet video with Joe Flanigan at the VES Awards where he also was a presenter.
                            http://www.iesb.net/index.php?option...ectlink&id=709

*NEW*SYFYPORTAL AWARDS NOMINATIONS

Syfyportal are wanting the fans to mail in who and what they thinks should be in this years awards.. remember last time Joe Flanigan won as best actor... so mail in.. for example: Joe for Best actor... Rachel for Best Actress... SGA for BEst Series... and many other categories...check this site out for more information.
                            http://syfyportal.com/news425038.html
                            Send your nominations then to this adress:
                            [email protected]

NEWS

Stargate Fan Awards has announced the winners for 2007... go on and check out who won all the different awards
                            http://www.stargatefanawards.com/2007/winners.php

I will take a little moment to say atleast congrats to Camy & Steph & Seldear (Tielan) & also seems like I have to say congrats to myself too...shocking I have to say for winning awards

John & Teyla Awards 2008 has also announced the winners.. go and check it out at this site..
                            http://community.livejournal.com/jt_awards/

So saying congrats to for example: Steph, Ruby, Scifan, Elephantgirl, Spectrum, Sheppynette, Quania, Devine, Seldear, Mayra & seems like I have to say congrats to myself too..which is a shocker for me again
                            sigpic
                            Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
                              We are heading towards a few milestones.

4000 pages
                              1 million hits
                              80,000 posts.

Arn't we all the little chatterboxes.
                              Any ideas anyone to celebrate these milestones.

Has everyone peeked at the Pics for the Seed

Spoiler:
                              Looks like we will be getting lots of Shep whump so that could mean lots of JT angst...
                              *goes off in the huff*

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
                              In Scotland, it'salso easy.

Chance of rain today? More than likely.
                              98%

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                              Greatest comedian ever!

I'll end up listing every ep!

I'm not that keen on Billy Connelly!

Round Robin Part 2!!!

Spoiler:

Awesome part....I love where this is going
                              sigpic

Comment

Round Robin Part 3

Spoiler:

Elfie, you are up next!!
                                Another awesome part...This is great!

Thanks everyone!! Awesome update Yappi! Love it! Also, Linda, I don't know if I said how much I love your part. Great Job!
                                Thanks everlovin

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                                Great update...

Spoiler:
                                John, John,, I think he now has to seriously think what he is going to do.. he toom the easy way out and well that sure didn't turn out good did it *men*
                                Poor Teyla though.. she seemed to see this as a way to get him to finally admit something..but no.. she couldn't budge the stubborn guy ... hopefully he will come around when he realizes just how much he stands to lose all together...
                                hmmmm
                                Spoiler:
                                maybe Ronon should ask him to spar and give him a good whack across the head to make him see sense oh oh or maybe we could lock them in a cupboard till they admit it
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X