John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LoveConquers View Post
    Oh no problem! Can't wait for Ties that Bind to be updated either! I've been waiting for that one for a longggg time! LOL! Hopefully you'll find even more inspiration from season four! *hint, hint* LOL!
    I know... I put that one on the shelf for far too long... it needs to be finished. It's almost done, just a few more pages.

I've actually got a great plot bunny for another big multi chapter fic, so when TTB is done I'm gonna start that one. And yeah, I'm hoping that great JT in S4 leads me to great heights!

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
      Hey Y'all!

I lied! I said the interview did have DH but it does. He is being interviewed right now! JM was first. JS was second. Now, all I am waiting for is JF!!

It's the Adventures in SciFi Publishing Pod cast!!

The link is in the post from prion! I posted in here!

OMG! SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! JF IS HAPPENING NOW!!!!!!
      That's awesome, Elf!!! I hope these can be listened to at any time and aren't just live, streaming audio as I'm stuck at work at the moment and can't access! Let us know if they say anything fun or interesting! What am I saying? Everything that man says is interesting. He could be talking about paint and I'd be grinning like an idiot...
      Sig by Mayra~many thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by sanssong View Post
        I know... I put that one on the shelf for far too long... it needs to be finished. It's almost done, just a few more pages.

I've actually got a great plot bunny for another big multi chapter fic, so when TTB is done I'm gonna start that one. And yeah, I'm hoping that great JT in S4 leads me to great heights!
        Ohh, you have no idea how happy that makes me! Yay!!!!

Comment

hmmm speaking of S4....

My Ascension Trilogy takes place (at the time when I started it) at the end of S4 mostly because there was thoughts going around saying there was no S5 (still unsure though yes?) Anyhow, the Trilogy is centered on Teyla (like most of my stories) and features the same hairdo as Rising! only the outfits are from Coup and 38 Minutes.

also I read (I think in here) that Teyla gets a new hairdo? I like the one she had in S2 thankyou

kin fact the hairdo I truly perfer is the one from 38 Minutes (it looks nice and soft and silky no?)

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
          "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
          "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
            hmmm speaking of S4....

My Ascension Trilogy takes place (at the time when I started it) at the end of S4 mostly because there was thoughts going around saying there was no S5 (still unsure though yes?) Anyhow, the Trilogy is centered on Teyla (like most of my stories) and features the same hairdo as Rising! only the outfits are from Coup and 38 Minutes.

also I read (I think in here) that Teyla gets a new hairdo? I like the one she had in S2 thankyou

kin fact the hairdo I truly perfer is the one from 38 Minutes (it looks nice and soft and silky no?)
            From the bits of spoilers we've seen, it does appear they could be playing around with her hairstyle a bit. I personally don't like the way it looks in the Missing clips we've seen, but then it looks good again, more like season three, to me in other clips, LOL! So who knows how many different wigs they have for the Teyla character! If that wall of wigs in JM's blog is any indication of what they have, she probably has several as well!

Comment

Alright guys, I'm off! Back to work I go! Good night or good morning to everyone!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by sanssong View Post
                Besides which I'm pretty sure JM has confirmed it's not from a normal relationship
                O R'lly...that's good to know!

Anywho, listened to the interview and wow...

Spoiler:
                Mallozzi mentions that the show will end very dark or something about a dark season long story arc..could it be that Teyla will go completely dark on us? or did I misinterpret this again? He's always said that they wanted Teyla to go dark. hmm.

I have a feeling that they are going to leave us with a cliffhanger. And if Season 5 is not picked up we will have to wait on movies like SG-1. I"ll so hate that!

What do you guys think?
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                  jm blog nothingness
                  Spoiler:
                  Back in the office today and we broke the JF story today. More on it, some snaps from Kindred II, and the mailbag tomorrow.

and to clarify i read most of the article by mw and i think the interview was actually done awhile ago
                  Congrats on 900 posts!!!

Comment

Originally posted by LoveConquers View Post
                    Alright guys, I'm off! Back to work I go! Good night or good morning to everyone!!!!
                    Night Sweetie...I've missed you! Kisses to the kiddies!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                      Congrats on 900 posts!!!

Congrats Mrs. B!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mayra View Post
                        You definitely have a good eye for this scifan!, i didn't even catch it when i saw it!.

Spoiler:
                        I'm hoping it doesn't mean that all her people are dead, that will be really sad especially for Teyla. We know that in the Seer....i think he tells her her people are alive right???...don't remember exactly what i read. Anyway, it could very well be her people or like Camy mentioned, i believe they have mention the possibility of her brother and maybe her father showing up so who knows.

Another thing to keep us speculating till September 28!!!...which is still too far away for me, with all these good spoilers i just want it to start already! LOL!.
                        Thanks Mayra.
                        Spoiler:
                        I believe that the Seer says something about her people being in darkness or in a dark place. Something like that, but you could be right too. It's been so long since I've read it.

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post
                          O R'lly...that's good to know!

Anywho, listened to the interview and wow...

Spoiler:
                          Mallozzi mentions that the show will end very dark or something about a dark season long story arc..could it be that Teyla will go completely dark on us? or did I misinterpret this again? He's always said that they wanted Teyla to go dark. hmm.

I have a feeling that they are going to leave us with a cliffhanger. And if Season 5 is not picked up we will have to wait on movies like SG-1. I"ll so hate that!

What do you guys think?
                          I'm praying that there is a S5 (for all I know I might write an episode from the Email I got from JM a few days ago) though i'm hoping there is a S5, in fact I actually was writing my story beased around the end of S4/start of S5 and having it start off with Teyla as a Wraith Drone... poor girl, she is still mad at me for that. *Rubs tail where self was kicked* anyhow...

Here's hoping for S5!!

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                          "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                          "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Just finished listened to interviews! The links are posted in the Stargate News
                            thread under adventures in scfi interviews....

They actually say in that thread that there is a part 2 but I do not think so unless that was last week! I don't care about that one! I only wanted the one with JF interview anyway...childish, I know...

I am not fast enough to try to type and listen to interview at the same time.
                            I forget to continue and just end listening! I think they are going to have it up on the site for a while though! It is pretty good too!

Well, gotta say good night for now!

I actually do have doc's appt morning! And, it is the right day...
                            So, what if I so excited I went today (Tues) instead of WED!

I planned it that way......NOTTTT!!!

G'night!

Elf
                            1-800-Iluv-JandT
                            sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post

Congrats Mrs. B!
                              It should 1900....

My bad!

Mrs B! How did I miss that!!! Congrats to you Mrs B! You and Scifan both got another milestone tonight!! Do not be confusing the Elf!
                              1-800-Iluv-JandT
                              sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
                                CONGRATS TO SCIFAN ON 1900 POSTS!!

Thanks Elf! I love those rolling hips of Joe. LOL

Comment

Working...
                                X