X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mayra View Post
    Thanks Scifan

Spoiler:
    hmmm, so her people maybe being dead is still a possibility..i hope not though!
    I hope not.
    Spoiler:
    I don't think that would be right to do that to her. Pregnant and alone. The only one of her kind. It's too cruel.

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
      I hope not.
      Spoiler:
      I don't think that would be right to do that to her. Pregnant and alone. The only one of her kind. It's too cruel.
      I think...
      Spoiler:
      That the Seer dude tells her "hey your people are alive, stop worrying until you see them, when ya see them, they might take you suring!"....ahem... *bats John away from the computer*.... ahem.. he says "your people are a live, only you wont like what you see when you find them" why he says that I've no idea

though the idea of leaving her pregnant and lone is just..... wrong

*mumbles of way s to keep John away from the computer while self is using it*

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
      "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
      "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
        I think...
        Spoiler:
        That the Seer dude tells her "hey your people are alive, stop worrying until you see them, when ya see them, they might take you suring!"....ahem... *bats John away from the computer*.... ahem.. he says "your people are a live, only you wont like what you see when you find them" why he says that I've no idea

though the idea of leaving her pregnant and lone is just..... wrong

*mumbles of way s to keep John away from the computer while self is using it*
        Thanks Teyilia for the clear up. and I agree.

g'night all.

Comment

Originally posted by sanssong View Post
          Just a quick announcement to all the new folk. I want to encourage everyone to utilize the really great John Teyla archives we have in our fandom. There are two that I know of. Unique Bond and John Teyla Convergence. The link for JTC can be found in my sig, and the one for UB is around here somewhere I'm sure. We should do our best to keep our great fics, vids and art in the same place!
          The link for Unique Bond is above my sig and can be found here at Unique Bond fansite
          part of:
          Unique Bond fansite Graphics Com ShepMagan Icons

wanna sig? pm me and ill make u one

Comment

Congrats on 1900 post scifan

Not long to go now until 2000.

Great fic suz ... thanks for sharing.
            sigpic

Comment

Challenge Time guys!

Challenge is for preseason one of Atlantis, known as a "past fic" can be either John or Teyla but NOT both, can be anything cannon and to the series or otherwise (we know very little of their backgrounds and what got them to where they are now)

This challenge will be also posted at the Arena as well.

Remember; can be either John or Teyla but not both, and has to be BEFORE Rising begins

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
              "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
              "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Hey everyone! I know i've not posted for a while, busy with stuff.
                But im goin on holiday for a week so byebye now!!

=4eva
                sigpic

JOHN SHEPPARD.
                Thanks scifan for this bootyful siggie!!!

Comment

DAILY VOTING LINKS

Vote for Joe on SyFy awards
                  http://www.syfyportal.com/genre-awards/2007/

Vote for our fellow J/T talent in the J/T awards
                  http://community.livejournal.com/jt_awards/

Vote for J/T in the Favorite kiss picture game
                  http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...t=46038&page=6

Kissing pics
                  Spoiler:

Vote for J/T in Conversion on the Favorite ship episode picture game
                  http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...=45066&page=62

Pics for use
                  Spoiler:

sigpic
                  Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Morning all. Thanks for the the congrats. 900 damnnnn i talk alot. Ok so I'm gonna listen more to those interview links or whatever at work now that I have speakers!! woo hoo!

Didn't watch Eureka last night - i guess no preview huh
                    Last edited by MrsB108; 08 August 2007, 03:27 AM.

Comment

Morning!
                      Made some goodies. Go and check it out in the Galleria.

Posted all my votes and caps this morning already.

Read some fics last night. BTW, Mrs. B Oasis and Nightmares don't show up when search John and Teyla. You should change your settings to have John and Teyla as characters.

Challenge:
                      Post and List your Top Ten John and Teyla Glances
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post

DAILY VOTING LINKS

Vote for Joe on SyFy awards
                        http://www.syfyportal.com/genre-awards/2007/

Vote for our fellow J/T talent in the J/T awards
                        http://community.livejournal.com/jt_awards/

Vote for J/T in the Favorite kiss picture game
                        http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...t=46038&page=6

Kissing pics
                        Spoiler:

Vote for J/T in Conversion on the Favorite ship episode picture game
                        http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...=45066&page=62

Pics for use
                        Spoiler:

*shrieks*

LOOKS AWESOME! We are so damn organized in here! I love it!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sheylafan87 View Post
                          The link for Unique Bond is above my sig and can be found here at Unique Bond fansite
                          I noticed that my name *at least I think it's me* is up in the Artwork. Do I need to send to you my stuff or can I uploaded on my own?
                          sigpic

Comment

Morning right at ya!

Just dropping to vote and catch up for now!

The interviews with JM,JS,DH,JF are great. I will have to listen again to see exactly what JM was saying, I did not get all he talking about the first time around. My fave, of course was JF's out of them all.

Do not forget to thank and green prion for link!

I love your Daily News Links Page Nina!!

Well, I'm going to finish catching up and start hitting the road! I will be back
                            later this afternoon!
                            1-800-Iluv-JandT
                            sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

OASIS - PART 12

Spoiler:
                              John's eyes fluttered wildly in the pitch black. He felt cold and was lying on something hard and uneven. His breath came hurriedly as if his lungs were full and could handle little air. He moaned softly and tried to move but a great pain burned white hot at the side of his head, his left leg, and his abdomen.

"God damn," he muttered through bruised lips as he tried again to lift his body from the rocky surface. With a loudly mustered grunt, he finally began to rise as the pain shot deep throughout his body, almost causing him to fall back.

Feeling the side of his head with his hand, his fingers slipped over the blood that was pooling around a large wound and he sighed deeply, holding his other hand to what he was sure was a bruised and broken ribcage. He remembered falling, it had felt like he was flying, flying forever, flying through the dark.

His thoughts traveled to the moments before. He had kissed Teyla and told her how he felt for her, something he had hidden for what felt like an eternity. He laughed at himself and immediatley regretted it, holding his side even tighter now. He had recalled he did not get a chance to see her reaction and thought perhaps it was better that way. It didn't matter anways, he thought, he was glad he had tasted her, glad he had confessed, for now was surely to be his end.

He heard a scuffling in the dark and turned towards it. Many sets of red eyes were bright against the blackness, all gazes directed towards him. He gulped and then smiled to himself and said aloud," Oh hey guys. I was getting lonely down here."

The eyes didn't come any closer, as he was sure they would have surrounded him by now. His hand silently groped for his weapon which he was relieved to find still strapped around his heaving chest. If he was about to die, he would at least take some of them with him. " What are you guys waiting for? An invitation?"

Suddenly, he heard a loud rumbling, almost like distant thunder. It came in even intervals, and the ground trembled, boom........boom.......boom, an uneasy sound in the dark. The red eyes turned from him, facing a different direction now.

And then with utter horror, John realized what the thunder was.

Footsteps.
                              Last edited by MrsB108; 08 August 2007, 07:48 AM.

Comment

Oh, keep it coming Mrs. B. LOVING IT!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X