Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
    lol you too funny dude....
    Hey they are getting ready play the interviews of DH,JS,and JF on the Adventures in Scifi Publishing...the Pod cast!!

It is in the link by prion I posted in here for everyone!

SQUEEEEE! They're playing the music for SGA!
    Actually it is JM and JF !
    1-800-Iluv-JandT
    sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Alright, I"m off to read some fics and then I"m coming back to post the caps that we are all supposed to be posting in the games! RIGHT!!!!!!!

Teyllia..any new challenges?
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post
        Teyllia..he wrote Rachel and BABY!!!!!!!!! He did confirm it.

Am I the only one understanding it this way?
        *Once again there is a steady THUNK THUNK THUNK of a feline head hitting a computer desk* thankyou for clearly THAT up, but he did not say if the little one is a boy or a girl, nor does Gateowlrd or Joe M have a words about the little one..... yet... anyhow

No new challenges yet(I'll be posting one shortly though)

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
        "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
        "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

No, no Suz. The author knows of your fic even if others don't. I mentioned this already.
          It happens, and it's not a biggie... Guess it just hit me wrong when I came home tired from work! Don't worry about it. As for the many JT communities, oh, there are lots and it makes me sad when I see them go unused. FF.net is okay for once in a while, but you can't build community of writers on FF.net the way you can in an archive or LJ.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
            Spoiler:
            What do we think the chances are the writers will have Teyla get pregnant by another man?

1 to 10

I say a 1.5 - (I'm not ruling it out that they would do that)
            I'd have to go with 1.5 as well. It would be too out of character with everything they've established about Teyla and her character for the past three years!
            Sig by Mayra~many thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by maffieg View Post
              Let me also add my congrats to Rachel on her baby. I think she will make a lovely mom.

For Our Teyla I know some are rooting for:
              Spoiler:

but I rather the real shep.

That's why I love:
              Spoiler:

and there

Hey Maffieg! It's so good to hear from you!!! GORGEOUS wallies!!! Thank you so much!!!! WOW!

Comment

Originally posted by LoveConquers View Post
                I'd have to go with 1.5 as well. It would be too out of character with everything they've established about Teyla and her character for the past three years!
                Besides which I'm pretty sure JM has confirmed it's not from a normal relationship

Comment

Hey Y'all!

I lied! I said the interview did have DH but it does. He is being interviewed right now! JM was first. JS was second. Now, all I am waiting for is JF!!

It's the Adventures in SciFi Publishing Pod cast!!

The link is in the post from prion! I posted in here!

OMG! SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! JF IS HAPPENING NOW!!!!!!
                  1-800-Iluv-JandT
                  sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                    Love the artwork....

Now the first pic of John...
                    Spoiler:
                    That look... it's going to be intresting to see JF do that role of an evil self... I mean I've seen him like a bad guy in CSI Miami,,,but the worst there I guess was that he hit a car with a baseball bat... and yelled out for his girlfriend sounding really angry... but the part he is going to do on this epi on SGA... I can just wonder how evil this entity is going to be... but I've said it time and time again before...JF is an such awesome actor...such great talent... we have seen him show a dangerous side to Shep ...but he will take it might one step ahead by making this evil part... and I'm really intrested to see how JF will make it... some actors can't deal doing both... and then there are some that can do both sides so convincing it's scary...and I'm sure JF is one of them...
                    I'm excited to see this too, Nina! If it's anything like his CSI character was, it's going to be HOT! (Does that make me strange that I think that way? ) LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by sanssong View Post
                      I know none of you will believe it since I've not written anything in so long, but I've been a busy beaver! I've got a one shot, in the link below and the final installment of Ties That Bind is on its way!

Here's my new one!

http://fanfiction.john-teyla-converg...&ageconsent=ok
                      Suz, I LOVED this!!!!! Thank you sooo much!!!! I've missed your writing!

Comment

Teyllia..he wrote Rachel and BABY!!!!!!!!! He did confirm it.

Am I the only one understanding it this way?
                        I understood it that way too, Camy! You're not alone.

Comment

I knew there was a reason I came here...did everyone get the chance to read MG's GW interview?

There is a lot in there regarding Teyla..well, I'm exxagerating...there's a few things regarding Teyla in there...

Here's a bit...

Spoiler:
                          But Teyla is more of a dignitary and leader. It was really important to for us -- for whatever reason -- those stories weren't getting told. This year it was a priority and we have a really exciting arc for her this year that hopefully no one will see coming. Some really nice twists throughout the entire season over the course of three or four episodes. Yeah, it'll be nice. It's a different type of arc for us because it doesn't happen over the course of four episodes. It'll happen throughout the entire season an episode here, an episode there. It'll be mentioned an episode here, an episode there. It's good.

This could mean many things....*bites nails*
                          Oh, thanks Camy!!! I haven't read this one yet, so I'm off to do that next! Trying to get caught up while I'm still at work. I'm biting my nails too!! But I do think it will all be good things for us in the end.

Comment

Originally posted by LoveConquers View Post
                            Suz, I LOVED this!!!!! Thank you sooo much!!!! I've missed your writing!
                            What a sweet thing to say! Thank you for reading and I'm glad you liked it.

Comment

Besides which I'm pretty sure JM has confirmed it's not from a normal relationship
                              That's right! Even more evidence to the contrary then!

Comment

What a sweet thing to say! Thank you for reading and I'm glad you liked it.
                                Oh no problem! Can't wait for Ties that Bind to be updated either! I've been waiting for that one for a longggg time! LOL! Hopefully you'll find even more inspiration from season four! *hint, hint* LOL!

Comment

Working...
                                X