John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kingdom View Post
    Hopefully your recovery is going well...

My recovery went well and I was able to return back to work last week.
    Oh I am so glad that your recovery went well.

Comment

Hello,

I finally decided to register and post for the first time. I’ve never posted on a forum/message board before. So please bear with me as I find my way and get better at navigating through the posting/replying process.

I ‘m a J/T fan and enjoy their on screen chemistry. I’ve lurked for the last two months while recovering from surgery and have really enjoyed the discussion, fan fiction, and vids. You all are very talent individuals with a wonderful ability to bring joy into someone’s life…thanks!
      Welcome Kin...

Did Scifan send you the official welcome banner!?

I"m sure she did. Ah, I remember when I was a lurker. Those were the good days. You could roam and complain and give opinions all you wanted cause no one knew about it without...

*ahem*

Welcome! *g*
      sigpic

Comment

If I find ALL my Catnip laced coffee gone I might start biting but then again.... better not to do so because my owner would lock me away!

anyhow yay ner JT shipper! *hops out of Scifans lap and goes over to Kingdom for a "rub against leg" welcome*

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
        "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
        "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
          hey ....where is my backup for the Favorite Ship Episode picture game... I feel like I'm the only one in there these days...

Oh darn... I have to vote for JF...almost forgot that *ahem* shame on me... *lol*

Camy wont be happy
          WHAT?....why won't I be happy...Oh, man....what happened...alright..I want answers...someone better spill right this second....

sigpic

Comment

Hello,

I finally decided to register and post for the first time. I’ve never posted on a forum/message board before. So please bear with me as I find my way and get better at navigating through the posting/replying process.

I ‘m a J/T fan and enjoy their on screen chemistry. I’ve lurked for the last two months while recovering from surgery and have really enjoyed the discussion, fan fiction, and vids. You all are very talent individuals with a wonderful ability to bring joy into someone’s life…thanks!
            Kin...you and Linda both need a sig. If you have any requests go to the Galleria. It doesn't have to be JT but it would be nice. There are some extremely talented people there...promise. So, go to the JT Galleria and post your request. You should get replies within a day or so. If you have any specific caps or wording, colors, effects, just write it and I know you will be pleased with the results.
            sigpic

Comment

Ooops! Sorry Kingdom. I'm slipping. Here's another welcome banner.

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post
                Welcome Kin...

Did Scifan send you the official welcome banner!?

I"m sure she did. Ah, I remember when I was a lurker. Those were the good days. You could roam and complain and give opinions all you wanted cause no one knew about it without...

*ahem*

Welcome! *g*
                Thanks Camy,

Yes I did receive a wonderful welcome banner.
                sigpic
                Thanks for the sig Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                  It was good thanks, hot as hell.....what time is it in sweden nina?
                  thanks for those links btw
                  Oh the time...it's like almost 1.30 in the morning...which means I'm off to bed have to be up again soon for work...*sigh*

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                  Our Thread Kitty might(Teyilia) Just kidding Teyilia

Nina Congrats on 5100 posts!!!!
                  Thanks for the congrats

Hi everyone. I need to catch up...any good news from the Con...I"m biting my fingernails here. Did they mention anything about JT and/or any details if Rachel had her baby yet or not?

Just here to catch up after a great weekend. I finished reading a novel...Reedemeing Love by Francis Rivers..DAMN that was good!

Anywho. I want to work on The Kiss that STarted it All..I"m so close to finishing that chapter...it's sickening!

Just a reminder to go and vote. I"m really pleased with the quality of noms in the fic section. Very pleased. The Artwork, I think it could have been better. There are many great works out there and we know that for a fact by just looking at this thread and in the Galleria. So, that piece I was a bit surprised. But still some great, great, great pieces of work in there. The vids I haven't looked at much. That's not my area so I kind of feel awkward choosing for that too. Jeepers, I wish we could just acknowledge everyone! I LOVE EVERYTHING!

Nina, thanks for those caps....I was trying to see if I could find Wikked's caps and post them in the Galleria but I have to email her.

BRB....
                  Posted some pics from Comic Con... and a link to a report where there was a little tidbit on J/T
                  Spoiler:
                  Something is going to happen between them because of her pregnancy...
                  Rodney goes all sweet and gets Teyla pre baby gift..
                  And there is going to be bonding between Ronon and Teyla...

That's all I've heard about J/T.... and no word if she has had the baby yet... seems though like a baby frenzy over there..Rachel, Jason, and it seems David as well...

Got to say though JF cracked me up with the comment on kids and had Amanda apparantly laughing like crazy... from what I could get from the pic she was laughing to hard she had her forhead on the table *lol* so he seemed to be his usual witty self... *lol*

WHAT?....why won't I be happy...Oh, man....what happened...alright..I want answers...someone better spill right this second....

Well don't ask me... *lol* and keep that bat away from me...
                  sigpic
                  Sigs by Scifan

Comment

KINGDOM:

Welcome new member
                    Come join right in
                    We're friendly and crazy
                    Is that such a sin?
                    We're glad that you’ve entered and please stay for good
                    Welcome new friend, to the J/T ship hood.

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                      Oh the time...it's like almost 1.30 in the morning...which means I'm off to bed have to be up again soon for work...*sigh*

Thanks for the congrats

Posted some pics from Comic Con... and a link to a report where there was a little tidbit on J/T
                      Spoiler:
                      Something is going to happen between them because of her pregnancy...
                      Rodney goes all sweet and gets Teyla pre baby gift..
                      And there is going to be bonding between Ronon and Teyla...

That's all I've heard about J/T.... and no word if she has had the baby yet... seems though like a baby frenzy over there..Rachel, Jason, and it seems David as well...

Got to say though JF cracked me up with the comment on kids and had Amanda apparantly laughing like crazy... from what I could get from the pic she was laughing to hard she had her forhead on the table *lol* so he seemed to be his usual witty self... *lol*

Well don't ask me... *lol* and keep that bat away from me...
                      Can you post me the link to that report?

Spoiler:
                      If Rodney is giving Teyla a baby pre-gift, then does this mean that this is a real baby, real pregnancy and not an alient thing?
                      sigpic

Comment

Camy I'm posting the link to the posts I did with either pics from Comic Con and link to report on it...

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....ostcount=30542

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....ostcount=30570

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....ostcount=30572

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....ostcount=30613

And also posting a link to a transcript of the panel...it was done since there were so many that wasn't able to watch the Panel clip on SciFi since they are crazy only letting people in the US see it *argh*

http://wraithfodder.livejournal.com/85558.html#cutid1

Anyway I'm heading to bed now...see ya all tomorrow....
                        sigpic
                        Sigs by Scifan

Comment

THANKS NINA! You are the GREATEST! Night!
                          sigpic

Comment

Some helpful hints for Kingdom:

This was one that took me forever to figure out. LOL
                            When some one Greens you, go to your "My Control" on lood at your reputations, that's your greens. I gave you one already.

If you want to keep clips, caps, smilies etc, you'll need a photobucket account. It free, I like that, it's at www.photobucket.com

Here's some smilies for you of JT love. Enjoy.

MY fav JF clips

JT love clips

Comment

Can you post me the link to that report?

Spoiler:
                              If Rodney is giving Teyla a baby pre-gift, then does this mean that this is a real baby, real pregnancy and not an alient thing?
                              Don't know..
                              Spoiler:
                              Or maybe he just want to take her mind of horrible stuff and gives her something nice,,, who knows...
                              sigpic
                              Sigs by Scifan

Comment

THANKS NINA! You are the GREATEST! Night!
                                You're welcome...

Night
                                sigpic
                                Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Working...
                                X