This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SilverHawk
    Could someone answer a question for me...

I keep seeing these all over this forum. I understand it has something to do with Sam and Jack...

...But what the hell is this "Shipper" stuff? I see the word Shipper and I think Shipping, as in FedEx or UPS. I'm pretty sure that in the context I keep seeing it, this term has nothing to do with logistics and cargo transport/delivery.

Would someone mind explaining to me what this whole "shipper" business is about?

Thank you.

Justin
    §

Ship ..relationship ....here we want Sam and Jack to be in a relationship eventually That's all ..so we concentrate on the looks they give each other , the hugs ..the kisses ...ect .....we want them to be a couple

See my videos ..in my sig ..they explain everything.

And you!!!!

caty aks ShipDiva

Comment

Could someone answer a question for me...

I keep seeing these all over this forum. I understand it has something to do with Sam and Jack...

...But what the hell is this "Shipper" stuff? I see the word Shipper and I think Shipping, as in FedEx or UPS. I'm pretty sure that in the context I keep seeing it, this term has nothing to do with logistics and cargo transport/delivery.

Would someone mind explaining to me what this whole "shipper" business is about?

Thank you.

Justin
      §
      Welcome SilverHawk! A shipper is a person who is for a certain ship (short for relationship) So if you're a S/J shipper than you're a person who is for a Sam and Jack relationship!! I hope that makes sense (it does in my head but that doesnt mean it actually does outside my head)!

*DROOL*

McKAY: If you're referring to the ship you just shot down, the one that doesn't stand a hope in hell of ever flying again ...

TORRELL: The ship that you're gonna fix, yes.

McKAY: What am I, MacGyver? Fix it with what?

http://www.sgtsiler.com/Nikkirose.html
      MINE.. ALL MINE!! Mwhahahaha!

Comment

Thank you, all.

I am, "unfortunately," not a "shipper" (in this context).
        I personally would not like to see a relationship develope between Jack and Sam, for a few reasons.
        1) He's a Brigadier General in the U.S. Air Force.
        2) She's a Lieutenant Colonel in the U.S. Air Force.
        (I'm a Staff Sergeant in the U.S. Air Force)

In the military, we have a term to describe a situation like that. It's called an "Unprofessional Relationship."

Besides, it's fun seeing their frustration at times.

Justin
        §

Comment

Thank you, all.

I am, "unfortunately," not a "shipper" (in this context).
          I personally would not like to see a relationship develope between Jack and Sam, for a few reasons.
          1) He's a Brigadier General in the U.S. Air Force.
          2) She's a Lieutenant Colonel in the U.S. Air Force.
          (I'm a Staff Sergeant in the U.S. Air Force)

In the military, we have a term to describe a situation like that. It's called an "Unprofessional Relationship."

Besides, it's fun seeing their frustration at times.

Justin
          §

Hi justin ...no harm done .

This thread is for the pro Sam and Jack shippers

But there are other threads like the anti-ship sam and jack you may want to check ..and post over there ...

Welcome to the forum anyway

Caty aka ShipDiva

Comment

Hmmm its awfully quiet this time of the morning. Did everyone go off to work or something??

*DROOL*

McKAY: If you're referring to the ship you just shot down, the one that doesn't stand a hope in hell of ever flying again ...

Comment

Originally posted by Nikkirose
              Hmmm its awfully quiet this time of the morning. Did everyone go off to work or something??
              I'm just back from a friends. before that I was at college.

Before I went out, this thread hadn't even started!

By the way, does anybody know how to check to see who's online?
              sigpic
              Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

sueKay, you can either add people to your buddy list and then check or go to the main Forum page and at the bottom is shows whos online!

*DROOL*

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                  I'm just back from a friends. before that I was at college.

Before I went out, this thread hadn't even started!

By the way, does anybody know how to check to see who's online?

Go to the front page ..Gateworld forum ..and scroll down at the bottom ..you'll see everybody

caty aka ShipDiva .

Comment

Thanks Nikkirose and Caty!

I'm still new to all this stuff!
                    sigpic
                    Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Hi everyone, thanks for bringing all my stuff over to the new digs. I've brought Sam and Jack here so they can look it over for us!

sigpic

Comment

Away again for a few days and here we are the start of a new thread. Is anyone else having problems with Gateworld eg. getting on the site or the forum.
                        I am really hopeful after reading about AT and her answer saying she would like to spend an episode fishing. It would be great if Jack and Sam went to the cabin and things happen. I will not tell you what I am thinking as this is a PG forum

I have to say I have enjoyed looking at thread 10 and this new one. You guys are really clever with all the computer graphics and pictures. Maybe it will show TPTB that shippers are not all crazy but are actually a clever bunch and know what is what and they should listen us.
                        Isis
                        Jack and Sam forever

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
                          Hi everyone, thanks for bringing all my stuff over to the new digs. I've brought Sam and Jack here so they can look it over for us!

From the pic it looks like they found something amusing, probably Kinsey tied up and begging for his life!!

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater
                            From the pic it looks like they found something amusing, probably Kinsey tied up and begging for his life!!
                            I think they're trying to pull the boxes with all the beverages and cookies!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz

OH I think they really like what they are seeing here

Do you think they are watching a music video?!!!

caty

Comment

Ah yes we cant forget the beverages or the cookies. We LIVE off of those!!!

*DROOL*

Comment

Working...
                                X