Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This thread is now closed. You don't have to go home but you can't stay here.

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

Thread to treasure (Shippy S & J videos included)

Wooooohoooooooooo....My fellow shippers ........Welcome to our fantastic & wishful thinking thread XI.

Ship all the way

Sam and Jack forever together.
      Caty aka ShipDiva
      Last edited by Catysg1; 22 July 2004, 11:37 AM.

Comment

I've triple zatted all the bugs....

OK, this is just freaky! I just managed to post the first reply in my THIRD shipper thread....
        Last edited by kiwigater; 22 July 2004, 09:56 AM. Reason: freaky coincidences...

Comment

Here we go and let's go crazy

Hi Mr Joe Malozzi

Caty
          Last edited by Catysg1; 22 July 2004, 10:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater
            I've triple zatted all the bugs....

OK, this is just freaky! I just managed to post the first reply in my THIRD shipper thread....
            kiwigater, ya gotta stop listening to halloween music while reading this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
              Here we go and let's go crazy

Hi Joe Malozzi

Caty
              What!???? Where????
              *kiwigater checks who's online*
              Oh! I see how it works, you figure if you say Hi, it would plain rude of JM not to post Hi back..... And if he happened to tell us we're getting everything we want at the end of the show, and just to ride the rollercoaster out, well, that would be terribly tragic..
              We wuuuv you Joe!
              *kiwigater scratches head as JM runs screaming from the forum, never to be heard from again...*

Comment

What!???? Where????
                Oh! I see how it works, you figure if you say Hi, it would plain rude of JM not to post Hi back..... And if he happened to tell us we're getting everything we want at the end of the show, and just to ride the rollercoaster out, well, that would be terribly tragic..
                We wuuuv you Joe!
                *kiwigater scratches head as JM runs screaming from the forum, never to be heard from again...*
                *mg/Kel'dor comes in through the front door only to be knocked over by JM running away*

What'd you guys do to him?!

Comment

What!???? Where????
                  So the theme of this thread must be wishful thinking.

I'm thinking of fishing ... naked.

One day I'll get out of this gutter, really. Just as soon as I figure out what that would be a good thing.
                  *Whenever the Opportunity Arises take it in Hand*

Comment

I go away for a week and bam, gone through another few hundred posts! lol
                    __

__

Comment

What!???? Where????
                      We wuuuv you Joe!

Well I decorated the first post very nicely ..so that Mr Joe Malozzi looks at it with delight and thinks .."They are so meant for each other". plus he can always watch my shippy videos ..they 're there to grab too. and I would recommend him to watch "My confession" and "I surrender" ....OK Joe !!!!

Sam and Jack forever together

Caty aka ShipDiva
                      Last edited by Catysg1; 22 July 2004, 11:11 AM.

Comment

Hey ..Don't forget to rate the thread with the lovely golden stars to make it lovely to open

I'm so proud to have had the honour to open thread XI Thank you all .

Caty

Comment

Originally Posted by T-Gate
                          Hi Folks,

I am a long, long time lurker. This is my first post anywhere. It is pretty scary for me to be doing this, but seeing that I can offer some information which may ease some of my fellow shippers' minds, I thought I'd take the plunge. I am not terribly computer literate and am not sure if I am doing this correctly. So if I screw it up, please forgive me.

I am a big fan of Sam, and I love Amanda. Anyway, I just came back from Gatecon. I did not record the events and so am relying on my memory (which is not always the most reliable thing to do!!!)
                          Regarding Amanda's answer to the question if they had one whole episode for themselves, what would they like to do, I'd like to first mention that the audience seemed to be pretty evenly split between shippers and non-shippers. Not wanting to appear to be taking sides, I BELIEVE Amanda used the word 'appease' (not 'encourage') in her reply.
                          She basically said, "Not to appease the shippers, but I'd like to spend a whole episode fishing". (I keep trying to put in smiley faces but keep getting a colon with letters instead).
                          Again, these are not necessarily her exact words, but the basic gist of what she said. It was a nice shippy statement, and she prefaced it the way she did so as to not offend the non-shippers. (If 'appease' is the wrong word, I apologize. Hopefully Marimba can confirm it. It was definitely not at all offensive to shippers though).

During the photo session, I told Amanda that I hoped she was not annoyed with shippers because of the Pete situation and that while we might not agree or like everything that was going on, that many of us still loved her.
                          She then replied that she was not annoyed at all. In fact, she enjoys hearing the different viewpoints from fans because it means that they feel passionate about the show. I then brought up the fact that she had used the word "tough" in the interview. She basically said that things often get taken out of context and that she would never have said anything that would be mean to the fans. She then actually asked me to let the fans know this. I said I would do so if I ever delurked. So here I am! AMANDA IS NOT ANNOYED WITH US SHIPPERS AND SHE DOES CARE ABOUT OUR FEELINGS!

So, Fellow Shippers, take heart!

Besides this, there were no shippy spoilers revealed to my recollection. In fact Amanda said she does not know how it will end.

Well that's my mini con report. Don't know if I'll be doing any more posting, but I do enjoy reading what you good folks write. I laugh, cry, cringe and hope together with all of you.

Long Live Sam & Jack!
                          All the best
                          Toni
                          Welcome, Toni!! I hope you don't mind that I packed your report and brought it over. It was such a positive report that I wanted to hang it in the new thread.

Token ~

Comment

Congratulations on opening the new thread, Caty! And welcome from me too, Toni! I'm glad you posted here-and I hope you keep posting! I'm going to do my best to keep up with this thread...I'm so behind on the other ones that I will never catch up! I see not everyone is here yet - Come out and play! Bring out the shipper cookies and other shipper memorbilla. Let's get this party started!
                            XOXO
                            -Amanda
                            Teenager Wisdom: "There's no such thing as original thought anymore. We're all just regurgitating the same old ideas over and over again, melting them down into a giant melting pot of mediocrity." -Andy Spencer, CITIZEN JOE
                            CkiCki

Comment

*Runs in with no breath* OMG you guys are very talkative all of a sudden. YAY a shiny new thread!!!!!
                              WELCOME T-Gate, Scotthishshipper, Presley_Carter!
                              Thank you T-Gate for your info from the convention makes a shipper all shippy inside!!! Thank you getcarter for relaying that info!!! Lets hope he can get a hold of her soon, or i'm gonna go nuts wondering!!! Sooooooo hows everyone doing in the brand new thread 11? Yikes once you guys are on a roll its hard to keep up.

*DROOL*

McKAY: If you're referring to the ship you just shot down, the one that doesn't stand a hope in hell of ever flying again ...

TORRELL: The ship that you're gonna fix, yes.

McKAY: What am I, MacGyver? Fix it with what?

http://www.sgtsiler.com/Nikkirose.html
                              MINE.. ALL MINE!! Mwhahahaha!

Comment

Originally posted by CkiCki
                                Congratulations on opening the new thread, Caty! And welcome from me too, Toni! I'm glad you posted here-and I hope you keep posting! I'm going to do my best to keep up with this thread...I'm so behind on the other ones that I will never catch up! I see not everyone is here yet - Come out and play! Bring out the shipper cookies and other shipper memorbilla. Let's get this party started!
                                XOXO
                                -Amanda
                                ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Amanda)))))))))))))))))))))))))))

We are so glad you didn't get lost in the move. I suggest printing out every single page of the threads you're still working on and then reading them later.

Oh cool! The movers are here. Make room so that they can unload the stuff.

Comment

Working...
                                X