No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is technically a Teyla vid, but you will all see my shippy leanings in it.
    Teyla-Rising Now I'm off to post it in the Teyla thread.

GL12, I'd have to say there is at least the beginnings of trust, if not full trust in Shep from Teyla. We already know he trusts her, that was established in... Suspicion, Hide and Seek, something like that.

And I'm tempted to go with the Allies/Michael concept for her trusting him.
    Spoiler:
    She didn't have to go along with their plan, frankly I don't think she wanted anything to do with it, but she did because "she placed her trust in Shep." May not be full out ship yet, but it's really close.
    Join the Ori War Today.Join Now

Comment

I see your points, and they make alot of sense. I'd really just like to see it develop more. I may be comparing atlantis to SG1 again, I know that's not fair as SGA hasn't had 10 seasons of time to flesh everything out. Anyway, you guys made some great points about the shopping in "home", you've gotta wonder about the selection in that store though, with only sheps experiances, that may have been the tamest outfit avalible.

Comment

Originally posted by Black Panther
        I went to Scifi World and asked a question. Don't you just love my subtlety?

http://board.thescifiworld.net//viewtopic.php?t=330
        *smacks BP upside the head with green jello* THANK YOU!!! That's on my wish list for the season. While I love the Ronon/Teyla, Shep/Weir, and Shep/McKay dynamics, they really need to shake it up a bit more. I will take anything at this point as long as we start to break away from the good cop/bad cop scenes that are R/T. Don't get me wrong, they play wonderfully off of each other, but they need to start exploring some of the other relationships or they're going to be stuck in the future. Great question!

"But that man who has known the immense unhappiness of losing a friend, by what name do we call him? Here every language is silent and holds its peace in impotence." ~In memory of Whistler84...loved and missed but never, never forgotten. Safe journey, my dear friend. Love you.

HIC COMITAS REGIT How long until Shore Leave 29???

Comment

Originally posted by vaberella
          I noticed BP and I was planning on pming you on a commendable job. I thought it was well done, much better than mine. Did you see mine?! I'm Ace9! Q26, baby! It's all about Shep/Teyla.
          I read both of your questions and I love them! I can't wait till she answers this one.

Have you noticed she keeps trailing off when it comes to talking about Teyla's family. Not only in her answer to you but in the others that deal with this subject. She keeps insinuating that Ronon and Teyla have a unique bond. In interviews this usually come up right after or before she talks about Teyla's past and her family connections. Maybe I am spending too much time with you! You are really beginning to rub off on me.

Comment

Originally posted by Cpt. Ritter
            This is technically a Teyla vid, but you will all see my shippy leanings in it.
            Teyla-Rising Now I'm off to post it in the Teyla thread.
            I love and adore this video. No useless words just beat and intensity, now that definitely magnified the intensity of Teyla in Rising, not to mention I loved to see not only 'gummy beary' teyla but also J/T interaction.

I read both of your questions and I love them! I can't wait till she answers this one.

Have you noticed she keeps trailing off when it comes to talking about Teyla's family. Not only in her answer to you but in the others that deal with this subject. She keeps insinuating that Ronon and Teyla have a unique bond. In interviews this usually come up right after or before she talks about Teyla's past and her family connections. Maybe I am spending too much time with you! You are really beginning to rub off on me.
            Ahahaha..you problem have been. I have been harping on that theory a bit. I just want to be either proved wrong or right. It wouldn't change my views either way, except for the fact that I would gloat quite a bit if I was right. Hahahha!!! See why me and McKay are the perfect couple.

I didn't really want to read too much into her posts you know. I know they prep the actors to be evasive and they know they have to be, so what she does answer straight then I accept, but the kind of evasive statements that have been said before and in other interviews...well, then I'm like hmmmm.... I love that she's taking the time out..and I completely see her standpoint and most of the shipper questions at times are rehashed questions---which evoke the same response as before.

I tried not to have that..and just imply my meaning especially with my sig and avatar ....and also word it where I wanted to see if we'll get more of the same John Teyla dynamic from 1 and 2, in season 3.

If she says no...that's my answer. If she says...maybe...then okay...if she actually gives me a bit more detail on the interaction already and then there's possibility and then after reading her answer to your statement and CAmy's then I might be turning into a 'Teyla Jumping Bean'

Long live ! I really like this ship.

*Note: I might be off and on guys, mainly off..probably a few days without your local resident TWIXER around....midterms.and this is a doozy. Talk to you laters!

VB
            Last edited by vaberella; 19 March 2006, 02:41 PM.
            Click statement above to read article.

Comment

*feeds Sheyla Jukebox*

I LOVE that scene. It reminds me of when he was concerned about her in The Gift, except that time in Allies it was
              Spoiler:
              because he was concerned about what she thought about the whole working with Wraith thing.

Shep is a concerned leader but my shipper glasses construe it as caring

Comment

Okay, so I've been down but not out! so, I've just spent about an hour or so doing this..and probably another 30minutes to post it...not like my first one..I think I won't ever be able to produce something like that..but still good, I think anyways,....hope you enjoy it!

What's in the Bag, Teyla?

by Camy...to all my buds in the J/T thread.....

TBC

Like it so far?
                sigpic

Comment

What's in the Bag...Part 2
                  by Camy

sigpic

Comment

Oh my gosh CAmy....this is the craziest story so far..I'm loving it. And the pics of John/Teyla and Teyla's...'Oh no what have I done look' she looks half asleep and John's questions adn looks. The pics are bloody great and instead of the words at the bottom we actually got them comic verse..nice!!! We need more of these! How do you do that?
                    VB
                    Click statement above to read article.

Comment

Camsters! You know, you're one of the silliest people I know. But that's why I love ya! Love your story.

"But that man who has known the immense unhappiness of losing a friend, by what name do we call him? Here every language is silent and holds its peace in impotence." ~In memory of Whistler84...loved and missed but never, never forgotten. Safe journey, my dear friend. Love you.

HIC COMITAS REGIT How long until Shore Leave 29???

Comment

some shipper love...

...ouch...

Comment

more Camy, more...

Comment

What's in the Bag? part 3

by Camy

TBC

whatcha think so far?
                            sigpic

Comment

Annie's proof pics for BP's Major Shipper Moments...

Spoiler:

Intruder

The end scene they have returned to Atlantis and the way Teyla greets them especially John is a sight to see. Teyla knew that John would want the intelligence reports even though there has been no sign of Aiden. So she already prepared a copy for him. Just as or before John says, "Ladies." he leans toward Teyla and smiles flirtatiously. Teyla returns the smile with a huge one of her own.
                              part 1

**btw...should i post the pics as a url or not?? i think they are spoiler free...what do you think??...i mean
                              Spoiler:
                              the kiss pics
                              will be in url but this...

Comment

Oh come on!....Camy don't leave me hanging....'how does he feel'.........More plz....

R.I.P Wraithlord
                                Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Working...
                                X