John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In Shep's mind....

UHhhhh... wasn't expecting that, but she did give one hell of a thrust!!! Gotta let her win more often!!!

Oooh Camy, good point, hope your headache goes away.
    Join the Ori War Today.Join Now

Comment

Guys I'm gonna have to go on hiatus for about 2 days...I might come on Friday night..maybe not. I have serious family and health issues going on, as some of you know. Not to mention I have to play serious catch up in school because of said issues.

But it will be no big loss, I'll come on with maybe about 5 new Top Ten Reasons; hopefully the prologue and first chapter of my epic. Not to mention during next week I'll be posting a one-shot for J/T a day pretty much. So hopefully I won't be leaving you guys in a huge lurch! Happy times with some new fanfics.

So not all is lost..sorry about this guys...and sorry Camy I can't participate....I should be on during the weekend hopefully....and maybe Friday.

Bye!

Shep/Teyla Forever!
      VB
      Click statement above to read article.

Comment

Originally posted by vaberella
        Guys I'm gonna have to go on hiatus for about 2 days...I might come on Friday night..maybe not. I have serious family and health issues going on, as some of you know. Not to mention I have to play serious catch up in school because of said issues.

But it will be no big loss, I'll come on with maybe about 5 new Top Ten Reasons; hopefully the prologue and first chapter of my epic. Not to mention during next week I'll be posting a one-shot for J/T a day pretty much. So hopefully I won't be leaving you guys in a huge lurch! Happy times with some new fanfics.

So not all is lost..sorry about this guys...and sorry Camy I can't participate....I should be on during the weekend hopefully....and maybe Friday.

Bye!

Shep/Teyla Forever!
        VB
        Take care, VB. I hope things mellow out for you soon and I look forward to your return.
        sigpic
        Sig by Luciana

Comment

Same to you VB. Hope everything turns out okay. We eagerly await your fics.

Comment

VB...I hope everything works out alright and I can't wait to see what you bring...Your top ten lists are fabulous!

Comment

Bye VB! I hope things work out, ya know we love ya.

Comment

This is a primarily Teyla vid, but there are Sheyla moments to it.

Walk On

Comment

Originally posted by Cpt. Ritter
                  This is a primarily Teyla vid, but there are Sheyla moments to it.

Walk On

I'm downloading Ritter!

Comment

Camy – (((hugs))) I hope you feel better soon!

VB – (((big hugs))) Good luck – I hope everything's okay.

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

Originally posted by vaberella

Bye!

Shep/Teyla Forever!
                      VB
                      VB..HON! WAIT! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
                      sigpic

Comment

*sniff*

While VB is gone...temporarily...
                        I have another top ten list to help us get through without her...

List Teyla's Top Ten Reasons For Kicking Sheppard's Butt

I have mine, but I am still cooking...DARN IT! I think my rice is burning..got go! Can't wait to see what you guys come up with.....
                        sigpic

Comment

Thanks, CK! EVERYONE has been wonderful and so supportive...I just wish there was something I could do for the family!
                          sigpic

Comment

Just being open and friendly Camy is enough.

Didn't we do this top ten, or was it Shep's top ten reasons for getting his butt kicked by Teyla... oh well, here goes.

Teyla's top ten reasons for kicking Shep's butt
                            1. Not asking her out already
                            2. Visibly checking her out during sparring sessions, missions, briefings, etc...
                            3. Kissing her once and then trying to apologize for it
                            4. Not saying anything about what Thalen said in TLG
                            5. Asking, "What else do you want from me?"
                            6. Not practicing
                            7. Flirting with strange women off-world
                            8. Kissing strange women he's just met off-world
                            9. Not reading her mind when she wanted him to kiss her again. (End of Conversion)
                            10. Not telling the Athosian children bedtime stories anymore, thus making her think about their possible children one day.

That's what I came up with.

Comment

Originally posted by Camy
                              *sniff*

While VB is gone...temporarily...
                              I have another top ten list to help us get through without her...

List Teyla's Top Ten Reasons For Kicking Sheppard's Butt

I have mine, but I am still cooking...DARN IT! I think my rice is burning..got go! Can't wait to see what you guys come up with.....
                              Nice list Ritter......all valid for kicking Shep's butt i think...

ok let's see what i can come up with...

1. For not giving her his stunning smiles.
                              2. Acting like she took forever to shop...- home i love the look she gave him when she got in the limo...
                              3. Inviting spectators to their sparring sessions- might be a hangable offense...
                              4. Being LATE for said sparring sessions
                              5. Acting offended when he finds her demonstrating a move to the remarkable Maj. Lorne after being late for said sparring session
                              6. Actually attempting to tame his gorgeous hair, by putting so much gel, she can't run her fingers through it
                              7. Holding her back from punching Bates, after he catches them doing MORE than sparring, then makes a snide remark...
                              8. Constantly wearing his jacket, zipped up....
                              9. He actually beats her- She must WIN!...It's what's meant to be.
                              10. Just because--- he's got a cute butt....--I ran out of reasons really....

ok that's my list....

R.I.P Wraithlord
                              Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Teyla's Top Ten Reasons for Kicking Sheppard's Butt

1. Because she can and needs to remind him of that so he doesn't get too cocky.
                                2. Chaya
                                3. Teer
                                4. Tower chick
                                5. Because he has to watch her back on missions and she wants him to be really, really good.
                                6. So people don't tease her about just wanting to spend time alone with him.
                                7. Because she really wants to just spend time alone with him.
                                8. So she can get him hot and sweaty and have something hot to dream about. :-)
                                9. Because it's foreplay.
                                10. uh...did I say because she can? Sorry, couldn't think of more.

Comment

Working...
                                X