No announcement yet.

Timeless (NBC)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Like the show but geez can they drop the whole Rittenhouse thing it annoys me and is stupid, and has been done to death.
    Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

I wish they would run this earlier in the evening. 10 PM start on a weeknight sends it to the DVR, and then I have to find time to watch it.

Comment

I enjoyed the season opener. It was good to see the team back in action. I might need to see if I can find the first season to rewatch...because I don't quite remember the end of the first season.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
          I enjoyed the season opener. It was good to see the team back in action. I might need to see if I can find the first season to rewatch...because I don't quite remember the end of the first season.
          You can buy eps on Amazon streaming

Comment

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
            You can buy eps on Amazon streaming
            Why would I buy episodes when I can watch them for free on NBC OnDemand?
            sigpic

Comment

Why would I buy episodes when I can watch them for free on NBC OnDemand?
              I didn't know they were available there. I just recalled seeing an ad for them last time I logged into Prime.

On an unrelated note, nice tip of the hat in this week's episode to Amazon's "The Man in the High Castle". I wonder what they've done to the history of WW II in this.

Comment

The first season ends with the team coming back and Lucy finding out her mother is now part of Rittenhouse.

I just think conspiracies have been so done to death.... I'm over that.

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
                  The first season ends with the team coming back and Lucy finding out her mother is now part of Rittenhouse.

I just think conspiracies have been so done to death.... I'm over that.
                  Hmmm...I wonder if I missed the 1st season finale...I honestly don't remember that. Of course, I've slept since then. LOL.
                  sigpic

Comment

Hmmm...I wonder if I missed the 1st season finale...I honestly don't remember that. Of course, I've slept since then. LOL.

The very end of the last episode she hugs mum and she says it to her.....

I really do hope they can ditch this plot. Why does every show have some super conspiracy?

Rittenhouse is like 1800s Civil War Hydra

Comment

I really do hope they can ditch this plot. Why does every show have some super conspiracy?

sigpic

Comment

LOL
                        Total syffy posts: 36,690
                        (Chosen One)

Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God.
                        Matthew 5:9

Comment

Interesting episode...take out the three car manufacturor execs during the 50s.
                          sigpic

Comment

Interesting episode...take out the three car manufacturor execs during the 50s.
                            And don't worry about any potential paradoxes. Yay let's screw up time.

Comment

The Rittenhouse group doesn't seem to have any concern with paradoxes, they want to rearrange history.

In this week's case, however, I have doubts that they would have made great changes even if they had succeeded in killing the execs on the platform. According to a documentary I saw recently, each of the major carmakers had several people vying for leadership of their various companies at the time, had the original execs been killed, their companies would have gone on with different leaders; maybe following slightly different paths.

But it did make for a good episode.

Comment

And don't worry about any potential paradoxes. Yay let's screw up time.
                                Ummm...that happened in the very first episode of the series. So, yeah.

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
                                The Rittenhouse group doesn't seem to have any concern with paradoxes, they want to rearrange history.

In this week's case, however, I have doubts that they would have made great changes even if they had succeeded in killing the execs on the platform. According to a documentary I saw recently, each of the major carmakers had several people vying for leadership of their various companies at the time, had the original execs been killed, their companies would have gone on with different leaders; maybe following slightly different paths.

But it did make for a good episode.
                                Correct, Rittenhouse just seems to want to shape the world to their benefit. I'm guessing that Carol's Grandfather must have already had Carol's Mom.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X