• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Perelandra View Post
    Spoiler:

Food for Thought:
    Is Jessica REALLY pregnant?
    Spoiler:
    I would bet on yes. It's just too cruel a knife to twist for writers to resist.

Comment

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
      Spoiler:
      I would bet on yes. It's just too cruel a knife to twist for writers to resist.
      Agreed.

Comment

Hmmm...silence is deafening!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
          Hmmm...silence is deafening!
          Just end our misery!!!

The Timeless writing team has been releasing deleted scenes on Twitter.

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
            Just end our misery!!!

The Timeless writing team has been releasing deleted scenes on Twitter.
            Yes...I saw this!
            sigpic

Comment

The silence in this case may be golden. There might be protracted negotiations going on. If they had already decided to kill it, there's nothing to be gained by delaying the announcement.

Comment

The silence in this case may be golden. There might be protracted negotiations going on. If they had already decided to kill it, there's nothing to be gained by delaying the announcement.

But what were the ratings like?
                Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

They dropped from S1, which was actually cancelled and then they changed their minds. I really expect that it will be cancelled, but I can't explain the delay in the announcement. I'm just hoping it does get renewed.

Comment

They dropped from S1, which was actually cancelled and then they changed their minds. I really expect that it will be cancelled, but I can't explain the delay in the announcement. I'm just hoping it does get renewed.
                    I thought for sure they were going to cancel it on the Friday before Memorial Day, knowing they like to cancel on Fridays to try to bury the news.

Edited to add - tomorrow is Friday again. Knock on wood!!!

Comment

History shows when they delay announcing like this, its usually cancelled
                      Originally posted by aretood2
                      Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                        Edited to add - tomorrow is Friday again. Knock on wood!!!
                        Still nada...
                        sigpic

Comment

If it does get renewed, it will be the final season if you ask me.
                          By Nolamom
                          sigpic

Comment

If they do get a third season, I hope they write to wrap it up.

But they also ought to start backdoor shopping it to other networks. If they can get another deal, fine. But if they don't, I hope they close all their stories by the end of S3.

Comment

If they do get a third season, I hope they write to wrap it up.

But they also ought to start backdoor shopping it to other networks. If they can get another deal, fine. But if they don't, I hope they close all their stories by the end of S3.

But what would amount to a full and proper conclusion?
                              Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
                                But what would amount to a full and proper conclusion?
                                Well, I guess everyone would have their own idea about that, but I would like no cliffhangers, like we have w/ Rufus this year, and explanations for some of the puzzles.. how the changes caused some people not to exist, others to live again, and what Rittenhouse's overall plan/goals were and how they got started up for a start.

Comment

Working...
                                X