sigpic

Comment

looks awesome, 2016 is going to be an amazing year for sci fi i think
      Last Movie Watched
      X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
      Life is Strange

Comment

I really liked the first episode of the second season, I'm looking forward to next week. I'm glad that this show is back.
        sigpic

Comment

yes solid first ep for the season. Looking forward to next week as well.

Comment

That Jennifer is crazy
            Last Movie Watched
            X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
            Life is Strange

Comment

I'm busy trying to catch up on this since I started watching it last year but got distracted. Now on episode ten.

Will hopefully finish it by tonight and then move on to season 2.
              sigpic

Comment

Heh. I'm forever catching up too.
                I just finished S1 and am starting S2. Only a week behind at this point.

Comment

I've really enjoyed this show more than I expected. I've kept up, was able to rewatch S1 on Hulu and have been watching the new ones live on Monday nights. Plan on that tonight too.

Comment

Am I the only one left watching?

Anybody else think that (spoilers for s2e7)

Spoiler:
                    Sam

is the witness?

Comment

I'm still watching, just don't post much here. Yeah, that is the most common fan theory.

But...
                      Spoiler:
                      Whose hand was that reaching out to him in the past? An older version of Sam? Ramse from the future? ?????

Comment

yes I'm still watching-glad to see this thread pick up again!
                        Spoiler:
                        Yes that was the first thing I thought-Sam is the Witness. Wondering what year he went back to? Middle ages? and of course whose hand is that reaching out to him? Sad to see Dr. Ecklund? Jones' bf she didn't know she had-get killed. Although in a time travel show, mAaybe if he'll be back..in an alternate time line. Sad line- "you loved me once, and that can never be erased." Knew something was going to happen to Sam, too, as he had so many lines this episode-that usually means something will go down.
                        Liked the 1959 guys card playing scene at first-then Katrina's first "volunteers" showing up with their organs inside out-and Cole thankfully took care of one. Also, seems the dog from 1959 is still running around, right? And wonder where Ramse went? Looking forward to next episode.

Comment

Not much chatter on this thread.
                          "Lullabye" was easily one of my favorites for Season 2: and comments of Fatherland:
                          Spoiler:
                          Very powerful seeing the reaction of Katarina meeting Hannah. Also loved the "Groundhog Day" type feel. So Dr. Adler's resentment shows up in Episode 10.
                          Fatherland- Uh.. Cassie and Ramse what a couple of dummies to go chasing down after the Witness for revenge when the temporal storm as right at the facilities door- So Olivia's gone rogue, eh? Interesting to see how that will play out. Will she help our crew or be a loose cannon?

Comment

Certainly getting interesting.

So was that Ramse's son we saw at the beginning as the storm was approaching or some other random kid? I couldn't quiet work it out, although I still think Sam is

Spoiler:
                            the witness, they're making such a big deal about him intending to kill the witness, what better of a season ending cliffhanger for him to finally come face to face gun in hand, only to meet his grown up son!

Comment

^^ I was wondering that, too, but
                              Spoiler:
                              I don't think it was Sam, Ramse's son only because you think they would have recognized him and called out his name, which they didn't seem to know him. Like you, I do think either Sam is the witness, or knows who it is, still wondering what time he got sent back to and whose hand was reaching out to him.
                              I also don't think we've seen the last of agent Gale, either, as they still have to go back to 1957 to address the big Paradox, like they should have done before Cole was drugged by Cassie and Ramse and tricked into going to 1961 instead. I agree that that would be a big cliffhanger having Ramse discover the witness was Sam all along.

Comment

Yeah I thought that too, surely they'd know him if he was.

Obviously Cole and Cassie go back to

Spoiler:
                                1957 to stop the paradox, the FBI agent said he'd known Cole a long time, which suggests to me they get stuck there for quiet a while, I wonder if they end up living in a white wooden town house in a meadow?

I wonder if that scene at the end of last weeks episode where Cole turned up 10 seconds after splintering was just a plot thread for future use or whether it actually has any relevance to this season?

Oh crazy theory, could Ramsie be the witness instead of Sam? Didn't they say the witness had lost someone close to them at one point which triggered everything in the first place? That could work both ways obviously, 90% of me says its Sam, sent back to the beginning of time and made immortal, that's the event that triggered the whole story.

Oh man my head hurts trying to figure out time travel stories. Has this been renewed yet BTW?

Comment

Working...
                                X