No announcement yet.

12 Monkeys coming on SYFY (SPOILERS)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jones has some work to do now doesnt she? ...but if she is still in her lab and working on this time travel then Cole was unsuccessful in stopping the outbreak and his death served no purpose....They may have to loop back in prior to the missle attack
    Jones may have to send Ramse in search of Cole...
    Where would he be?
    He told us...
    The Flordia Keys

Comment

episode 7 ratings

0.18 adult rating
      0.696 viewers
      well it stabilized but at very low lnumbers

Comment

episode 8 ratings

0.3 adult rating
        0.843 viewers

This time it went up

Comment

Yeah, let's hope it continues to go up. I like this show.

Comment

I'm glad it went up, I really like the show and I want it to get another season.
            sigpic

Comment

It got a second season

http://www.blastr.com/2015-3-12/syfy...-second-season

Comment

Renewed for a second season. Five more episodes to go before I can say if that is good news or not, but it's a good bet the Syfy execs have seen them and like the direction it is going.

Comment

Originally posted by pakar View Post
                  Yay! I'm very happy about that.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ecgordon View Post
                    Renewed for a second season. Five more episodes to go before I can say if that is good news or not, but it's a good bet the Syfy execs have seen them and like the direction it is going.
                    I remember, a few years ago, caprica being cancelled with better ratings.

Comment

This is welcome news indeed.

Originally posted by pakar View Post
                      I remember, a few years ago, caprica being cancelled with better ratings.
                      It just might be that the network management is starting to wake up and smell the coffee regarding time-shifting viewers, and in particular the fact that science fiction fans are generally more likely to time shift than average viewers are because we understand the tech available to us better.

From the cited article:
                      The series has been a hit with critics, and despite so-so initial ratings, Syfy reports massive viewership gains after factoring in DVR and online viewing. According to the network, 12 Monkeys has reached 15 million viewers to date and is experiencing record Live+3 lifts of approximately 104 percent. Ratings have also started to rebound, with the most recent episode up 6 percent with 1.5 million total viewers, when compared to the previous four weeks.
                      It might also be that they are realizing that they will have to earn their audience back after alienating many of us with fake wrestling and other trash.

Comment

Im loving this show, so im glad it got a season 2
                        Last Movie Watched
                        X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                        Life is Strange

Comment

Originally posted by Wizard of the East View Post
                          What if Cole IS the virus?
                          I was thinking something similar . Perhaps like 'Typhoid Mary', he's immune to the virus, but still a the carrier.
                          Total syffy posts: 36,690
                          (Chosen One)

Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God.
                          Matthew 5:9

Comment

Allthough this was a good episode what happened wth the Army of the 12 monkeys, The Wittness etc? we didn't learn anything new about them for the last 3 episodes and this plot has't advanced at all.

Comment

But we did see Jennifer Goines again, so that part of the story will eventually come back around.

Comment

Episode 9 ratings

0.26 adult rating
                                0.708 viewers

Comment

Working...
                                X