No announcement yet.

The Librarians TNT Series

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Librarians – Two-Hour Season 2 Premiere: Sunday, Nov. 1, at 8 p.m. (ET/PT)

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/201...gent-x/455515/

Comment

Looking forward to it.

Comment

Oh yeah...
        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

I saw a commercial that the Librarians is having a S1 marathon tomorrow on TNT. Don't bother I'll be busy tomorrow
          Originally posted by aretood2
          Jelgate is right

Comment

I noticed that too, and I will be watching tomorrow.

Comment

the season 2 premier is tomorrow/ today, depending on when you read this, the 2 hour premier is on at- Two-Hour Season 2 Premiere Sunday, Nov. 1 at 8/7c-, so get ready.

you can catch some full eps on their web site.

http://www.tntdrama.com/shows/the-librarians.html

Comment

I saved all last season on the DVR, intending on a rewatch before S2, but alas, there is never enough time as of late.

Comment

I love this show. It took me a while to warm up to it, I admit. But now it's far and away my favorite show still on TV.
                  I think the second season is off to a great start!

(Can I just add that I find it so refreshing to have a fun show to watch that seems really silly on the face of it, but actually requires a lot of background knowledge to get the jokes? It's like you get a little prize if you've read what they're talking about.)

Comment

Yeah, it is fun. Sometimes Flynn is a bit manic but generally I like the characters and their individual quirks
                    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Cassandra mentioned Nathan Fillion and Serenity!!

Comment

I forgot to record the new season.
                        sigpic

Comment

Hey, so im wondering, how does this show compare to Warehouse 13? still kind of miss that show if im honest
                          Last Movie Watched
                          X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                          Life is Strange

Comment

It doesn't, not for me anyway.

It might dabble in the same world - but it takes itself even less serious than WH13. The characters are different too.

Also, the show was renewed for a third season ...

Comment

I finally had time to finish this season tonight.
                              The trapped in time, and subsequent statue routine to get back to the present was a a puzzler.. cheap trick to get the characters back, or a legitimate nod to Doctor Who's "Rory" character?

Regarding the comparison to WH13, I prefer The Librarians over WH13. Pete was just too juvenile for my taste.

Comment

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
                                I finally had time to finish this season tonight.
                                The trapped in time, and subsequent statue routine to get back to the present was a a puzzler.. cheap trick to get the characters back, or a legitimate nod to Doctor Who's "Rory" character?

Regarding the comparison to WH13, I prefer The Librarians over WH13. Pete was just too juvenile for my taste.
                                I don't know about that, Ezekiel jones seems to be even more juvenile than pete, as for the statue thing yeah, it seemed to be a little bit of a cheat, but I am glad they don't end on a cliff hanger, you never know when the show will end and they didn't know if the show would be picked up again, and personally, I hate it when the producers /studios, try to drum up viewers for the last show EVER with a cliff hanger, it is sort of a big middle finger to the people who did come by and think this might be interesting, and to the regular viewers who watched the show from the beginning WHAT THE FRELL IS THIS, OH I AM NEVER BUYING THE DVDS IF THIS IS HOW THEY ARE GOING TO END IT, so, yeah, it may have ben a bit of a cheat, but I still liked it.

Comment

Working...
                                X