No announcement yet.

The Librarians TNT Series

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Everyone keeps mentioning Warehouse 13, which is starting to stimulate my memory I thínk I remember watching an episode once, but if so, its been at least three years But for some reason I feel like it was something with people finding an artifact that made them travel through time, or go to an alternate reality sort of thing(quantum mirror maybe?), could that be the case?

Comment

They found all different artifacts, and they did all manner of things
      sigpic

Comment

How was the most recent Christmas episode? I missed it last Sunday but plan to check it out On Demand.

Comment

Sidesplittingly funny.

Comment

I loved the Christmas Episode...!
            Very Funny...! Very enjoyable...!
            "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
            Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
            Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
            Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
            I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
            To thy own self... Be true
            May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

good to know that there are people, besides me who enjoy this show!
              sigpic

Comment

I've watched the Christmas episode, loved Bruce Campbell as Santa and continuously referring to himself in the third person.
                "If Santa doesn't say the third "ho" it get stuck in Santa's head."

Enjoyed last night's episode with the dragons and the Evil Apple, too.

Comment

I like what I've seen so far, but I have to wonder if the kids are going to be able to carry it on a weekly basis without Noah Wyle's presence.

Comment

The 'Evil' apple episode was enjoyable.
                    "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
                    Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
                    Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
                    Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
                    I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
                    To thy own self... Be true
                    May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

I like how is is kind of "Warehouse 13-ish" but I do wish it had more Noah Wyle in it. Not bad overall though.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by rkgardner2003 View Post
                        I wasn't sure at first, but I did really enjoy it. (It's quite Warehouse 13 ish) I never saw the movies so I can't compare them...
                        From the few bits I've seen that's exactly what it reminds me of.
                        I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Since I haven't seen the movies, I'm okay with Noah Wylie not being in it. I like the current ensemble.

Comment

His absence only makes you appreciate his presence more.

"BRITTA? WHAT KIND OF LAME NAME IS THAT?"

Comment

Indeed, perhaps he'll join full time once his Falling Skies commitments end.

So is anybody else getting the vibe that Jenkins and Dulaque
                              Spoiler:
                              are related, possibly brothers?

Since Jenkins said 'no no we're tougher than that' before correcting himself in the Xmas episode when talking about Dulaque falling out the plane.....

Comment

Originally posted by Ian-S View Post
                                Indeed, perhaps he'll join full time once his Falling Skies commitments end.

So is anybody else getting the vibe that Jenkins and Dulaque
                                Spoiler:
                                are related, possibly brothers?

Since Jenkins said 'no no we're tougher than that' before correcting himself in the Xmas episode when talking about Dulaque falling out the plane.....
                                That's too bad that Falling Skies is being ended after 2.5 seasons. (Yeah, I know, they call it 5, but 13 eps is only half a season in my book) That was a good show.

Comment

Working...
                                X