Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alias Discussion and Appreciation Thread (Spoilers all Episodes)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wonder if S3 dvd will have bloopers like the other 2 dvds Loved those
    Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

http://www.scifi.com/scifiwire/art-m.../19/12.30.film
      http://www.scifi.com/scifiwire/art-m...08/19/12.00.tv

The second article mentions the possibility of Will returning in Season Four. If they've already started filming the fourth season, I doubt it'll be as a regular character. I guess Tom Cruise liked Alias. I wonder what Syd found out about Jack. It sounds like it's going to be a decent season. What other characters from Season One and Two do you think might return?

Comment

What sort of bloopers are on the first two DVDs.

Comment

I think now that Bradley Cooper (Will) is finished with his show that he was starring on for a while on USA, i think his character would be perfect for an appearence everynow and then, i mean, his guest star role in S3 was an episode that was an episode that was pretty much better than anything else in the season. The actress who played Francie said she would want to come back, and according to Eonline, its true, a video clip showed her saying it, so i'm happy Common writers and producers, do what the fans want!!! (Well fans being me, haha...)

Comment

I am not sure if they were on the dvd, so nevermind, my friend showed me some bloopers on his computer, so i guessed it was from his dvd's, but i don't know. But anyway, it shows alot of scenes where Jennifer Garner messing up with gadgets and stuff, and everything else, haha... It shows that a castmate snorts when laughs, haha...

Comment

ooo!

I can't wait to see what happens next in the Alias world! I am really interested about what happens with Sloane and Nadia... where they go, what happens...
              and Will returns? that should be interesting, after what Syd and Will did that night...
              how would they work in Francie's return? true, she has returned from the 'dead' several times now...
              I would love for Lena Olin to return, but it sounds like she won't. which is too bad, because her character was great!

Comment

According to spoilerfix.com,
                Spoiler:
                Nadia and Sydney will be roommates
                , that sounds interesting And it would be so much fun to see the never dying Francie, haha... Well i guess right now, we can call her dead until we hear anything about the actress's return to the show...

Comment

http://www.scifi.com/scifiwire/art-m...09/10/11.30.tv

I didn't want to start a new Alias thread, so I thought I'd use this one. That article has information about a new character guest starring in Season Four of Alias.

Comment

According to scifi, http://scifi.com/scifiwire/art-main....09/15/12.00.tv,
                    He will be back as Will in Alias

Comment

Originally posted by littlemigueljr
                      According to scifi, http://scifi.com/scifiwire/art-main....09/15/12.00.tv,
                      He will be back as Will in Alias
                      Sweet! I wish they could have worked him in more last season... he was always an interesting character!

Comment

Score! I loved Bradley Cooper as Will Tippin! Can't wait to see him again...whenever he returns.

Comment

I rather have him with Sydney than Vaugh But newho, i'm sad for his other show, Touching Evil

Comment

Yay! I loved Will and really felt the loss of those characters who kind of kept Sydney's life grounded outside her work. Hopefully he'll be an integral part of the storyline and not just "supportive friend".
                            Life is hard...and it's harder if you're stupid

Comment

I did like Will's story working in the CIA along with the other cast, except our beloved Francie But newho, yah, i'm happy that Alias will be repeat-free and in midseason, because i'm looking forward to the show thats taking its place till January.

Comment

Originally posted by littlemigueljr
                                But newho, yah, i'm happy that Alias will be repeat-free and in midseason, because i'm looking forward to the show thats taking its place till January.
                                What show is that?

Comment

Working...
                                X