Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alias Discussion and Appreciation Thread (Spoilers all Episodes)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did she turn out to be evil in the end? She was with Lauren right?

Comment

Yeah, she was going to shoot Syd. The gun wasn't loaded though.

Comment

Thought so, it's just been so long since watching it, and I have watched so much television in the interim. All the Darevko's seem to be evil, so if she wasn't it would have seemed weird.

Comment

It'll be cool to see what's going on with Sloane and Nadia. I wonder if she's going to double cross Sloane. She's working for another country's intelligence agency isn't she?

Comment

I don't think they mentioned if she was with Lauren or not, but i think she was there on her own agenda.
            Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

Originally posted by D.C.
              It'll be cool to see what's going on with Sloane and Nadia. I wonder if she's going to double cross Sloane. She's working for another country's intelligence agency isn't she?
              Maybe, unless Nadia is actually one of the family members who isn't evil

Comment

Well Sloane's pretty bad. What's wrong with double crossing him? If she's working for another country's intelligence agency, she could potentially be allying herself with him to get to the Rambaldi conciousness.

Comment

Originally posted by littlemigueljr
                  Maybe, unless Nadia is actually one of the family members who isn't evil
                  That's crazy talk! you're crazy This is Alias. Everyone's evil in varying degrees. Even St. Vaughn poured acid on that Dr. this year.

Comment

He was going to do it to Lauren as well.

Comment

He was going to do it to Lauren as well.
                      He should have too. Hate. Her. I heard the main writer J.J. Abrams will be more invovled with season four (he wasn't with season 3 because of a new show he is doing), so a rebound in quality is looking likely.

Comment

Yeah, I've heard that too. He said that he took a step back from the show and could see why Season Three wasn't as well received as the rest. Lauren's pretty decent, but I don't think they should bring her back.

Comment

I mean, who cares about Vaughn?! Well i dont, that is Haha... I was talking about Syd's family, we all know her mom is like 'bad', Syd's dad isn't so 'good' either, haha, Syd's Aunt is a backstabber , and Nadia, all she has done wrong was... escape that house? Haha...

Comment

Yeah, I've heard that too. He said that he took a step back from the show and could see why Season Three wasn't as well received as the rest. Lauren's pretty decent, but I don't think they should bring her back.
                            I really thought that the episodes that included Toni Cummings were good And oh yes, the episode where Will returns, that was a good episode of the season Lauren, Lauren, Lauren... They should have let her get shot by that black man, haha... (I forgot his name)

Comment

I thought Season Three was pretty decent. Hopefully Season Four will be as good as Season One and Two.

Comment

S3, i want to see some bloopers Haha...

Comment

Working...
                                X