No announcement yet.

Under the Dome

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe the bottom was not seeable till after he died..

Comment

Another ep down, and more questions to get answered..
      Spoiler:
      How is it that if those outside the dome knew about the egg, they didn't know about only the 4 hands can touch it, or who those hands are?
      What is happening to the dome moving/contracting? is it a reaction to the egg being outside, or something else?
      Is Lyle going crazy or is he like Junior's mother, and receiving visions from the egg? I ask cause this is the 2nd time he has been on about flames and the end of the world. Could the dome be a sort of safe spot against it?

Good ep overall, but i only really had issues with how no one seemd to want to take anything out on big jim for what he did. Yea a few mentioned "If he does it again they will kill him" but they said that after the poisoning issue as well. How many damn chances will they give his a((?

Comment

I keep thinking it's getting sillier and sillier yet I am still watching it although not as a regular viewer....
        Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Another ep down and some great shenanagins.
          Spoiler:
          i actually liked big jim in this weeks ep. Not his usual dickish self.
          I loved how Nora and the other kid tried to stalk barbie when he went to get his dad to send back in the egg. And i liked how they 'healed her'. But i wonder why nothing was done with 'the chosen queen'? Why wasn't she involved in anyway with the healing?
          So next week possibly has everyone getting out until big jim goes balistic.
          Gotta watch that!

Comment

Caught the last two episodes. Definately didnt see that coming at the end...
            Cant believe its the season finale next week!

Spoiler:
            So, Pauline and Lyle are now dead, and Melanie disappeared in a hole in the ground that is their next potential exit.
            From the trailer, maybe the fire that Lyle speaks of does come, as Im sure I saw that, and yeah, looks like Big Jim turns into idiot ballistic Big Jim again...
            Wonder if they'll leave it on a cliffhanger, as we dont have a confirmed season 3 yet...

Comment

What?? Nothing confirmed for season 3?

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                What?? Nothing confirmed for season 3?
                It a little early for renewals/cancellations
                Originally posted by aretood2
                Jelgate is right

Comment

Well, season finale..
                  Spoiler:
                  I LOVED big jim's breakdown and his rampage, though hated that he killed that one fat lady who was his neighbor just to prove to Julia he is serious.
                  I liked that junior was the one to stand up and shoot big jim, but hated that he only shot him once in the shoulder no less. IMO he should have emptied the clip!
                  I liked how Julia had "Bequeathed" her role of the one to take them out to Barbie, and how that last Monarch butterfly showed up after Nora's rant, to 'show barbie' where to touch..

Can't wait till next season

PS mods. Since the 100 has been moved to its own 'daughter' board even though its only got one season, and the Dome is on it's second, any chance we can get this one moved??

It a little early for renewals/cancellations
                  Not really. Heck some shows have mentioned that they are renewed/cancelled WHILE the season is still active.

Comment

^^
                    Spoiler:
                    can understand the hesitation on Junior's part to shoot his Dad(big Jim) no matter what he's done. I think he shot him in the shoulder to slow him down and leave him to the dome collapsing while the rest got away. I hope there's a season 3. I predict Big Jim will get into the tunnel and have a showdown with Junior and Julia while the others...get out? One will probably die of the 3 (but not Julia)

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                      Well, season finale..
                      Spoiler:
                      I LOVED big jim's breakdown and his rampage, though hated that he killed that one fat lady who was his neighbor just to prove to Julia he is serious.
                      I liked that junior was the one to stand up and shoot big jim, but hated that he only shot him once in the shoulder no less. IMO he should have emptied the clip!
                      I liked how Julia had "Bequeathed" her role of the one to take them out to Barbie, and how that last Monarch butterfly showed up after Nora's rant, to 'show barbie' where to touch..

Can't wait till next season

PS mods. Since the 100 has been moved to its own 'daughter' board even though its only got one season, and the Dome is on it's second, any chance we can get this one moved??

Not really. Heck some shows have mentioned that they are renewed/cancelled WHILE the season is still active.
                      Summer TV is different than the regular season.
                      Originally posted by aretood2
                      Jelgate is right

Comment

We better get a season 3 after that!

Spoiler:
                        Big Jims rampage, really wish Junior had shot more than once!
                        Didnt see Rebecca not making it at the start of the episode, but once she did that, she had signed her death warrant...

Cant wait to see what happens next!

Comment

Originally posted by Perelandra View Post
                          ^^
                          Spoiler:
                          can understand the hesitation on Junior's part to shoot his Dad(big Jim) no matter what he's done. I think he shot him in the shoulder to slow him down and leave him to the dome collapsing while the rest got away. I hope there's a season 3. I predict Big Jim will get into the tunnel and have a showdown with Junior and Julia while the others...get out? One will probably die of the 3 (but not Julia)
                          Spoiler:
                          not when you consider that big jim was responsible for Junior's new GF almost dying (after tossing the egg off the cliff). I was surprised as heck he hesitated

Comment

I guess he was thinking that the Dome would finish the job ? Since everything was crashing down
                            Last edited by TheRandomOne; 23 September 2014, 03:13 PM.

Comment

If you've read the book then I guess this is the chapter about (spoilers for book):

Spoiler:
                              The fire that kills 80% of the residents.

Was it just me or was Barbie hesitant at the end?

I'm betting

Spoiler:
                              The real way out is the crack that opened up and cut them off, I think Barbie will somehow get people to jump down it (instead of following his sister who probably has an ulterior motive, or maybe she takes them to it), most of the residents leave, while Barbie and a few main characters stay back to deal with Jim (or maybe the "crack" won't let the hands leave).

Comment

How long have they actually been under the dome, cant remember if its been mentioned...

Comment

Working...
                                X