No announcement yet.

The Hobbit : Discussion/News/Speculation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has anybody watched the extended edition yet, since it's available as download now? Though not here in Germany, we have to wait another week. But I'll be patient and wait for the DVD, although that's another two weeks.

To do something in between I went to the RingCon last weekend. It started for LOTR, but is now a convention for fantasy in common. But there are still a lot of LOTR cosplayers, and one of them has even brought a horse.

Here's a video from someone else, and if you spot a hobbit with a green waistcoat taking pics with a cell phone: that's me!
    sigpic

Comment

Need a new trailer or tickets to go on sale now... We have a trailer for Age of Ultron, can we please get a full one for The Hobbit now???

And wow, nice cosplay!
      Last edited by Teddybrown; 22 October 2014, 11:53 PM.

Comment

Ill put up with this for now...

Comment

Originally posted by Teddybrown View Post
          Ill put up with this for now...

That is just too funny. Thanks for sharing.
          I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

http://insidemovies.ew.com/2014/10/2...hobit-credits/
            Billy Boyd to perform end credits song?

Oh, and the final battle is meant to be 45mins
            Last edited by Teddybrown; 24 October 2014, 03:51 PM.

Comment

http://insidemovies.ew.com/2014/10/2...hobit-credits/
              Billy Boyd to perform end credits song?

Oh, and the final battle is meant to be 45mins
              Sounds like a heck of a workout for the stunt guys but oh so fun for us to watch.
              I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

That battle sounds like it will be as epic as it was in Return of the King.
                sigpic
                Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

uhm...Helms Deep is still my favourite. Even considering the olyphants (sp?).
                  sigpic
                  Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
                  Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

Originally posted by JadedWraith View Post
                    uhm...Helms Deep is still my favourite. Even considering the olyphants (sp?).
                    Still one of my favorites too!!!

Comment

I've read on a German fan page that the trailer will be released next week with 'Interstellar'. Hope that this is true.
                      sigpic

Comment

Im still waiting for tckets to go on sale, anyone got any idea odea of a date, dont want to be late to the party like last time...

Oh, and the London World premiere is on the 1st December at Leister Square, really tempted to go as I work not far from there...

Comment

Im still waiting for tckets to go on sale, anyone got any idea odea of a date, dont want to be late to the party like last time...

Oh, and the London World premiere is on the 1st December at Leister Square, really tempted to go as I work not far from there...
                          Can't help you with the tickets, I think we over here have even a different start day for the movie. I'm still trying to persuade our little cinema to show the three movie marathon.

And yah for the premiere, go if you have the chance! It'll be most likely the last Middle-earth movie for a long time.
                          sigpic

Comment

New trailer on Thursday!!!

Comment

New trailer on Thursday!!!
                              Exciting. Only like a month and half until the movie!
                              sigpic
                              Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansit...news/?a=110565
                                New images from the film, and its apparently going to be 140mins.

Also, NEW TRAILER TOMORROW!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X