The Legend of Korra Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
    Just out of curiosity, anyone know if they will have a dvd set of it?
    Oh I'm sure they will. But I bet they will be pricey.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post
      Unfortunately, Nickelodeon only has the last 5 episodes (6, if you count the finale as two episodes) on its site--plus some clips from earlier episodes. They're right here, if you want to check them out.

Other than that, there's iTunes or Amazon instant video. Neither of those are free, but Amazon's cheaper if you don't mind SD instead of HD.
      Ahh, darn, thank you for the links!
      Just because something is unknown, does not necessarily mean that it needs to be feared. Trust yourself, and the rest will unfold. ~Teyla Emmagen~

Comment

Originally posted by Stargate Atlantis Girl View Post
        Ahh, darn, thank you for the links!
        No problem! It's a great show, I hope you find a way to watch it. It's been renewed for a second season with a lot more episodes.
        || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Will up the thread as 5 episoodes of it are out from season 3
          sorry about my lack of language skills as it is not my daily language and have learned it by my self as not from any help of others or a school

Comment

Season four of The Legend Of Korra will premiere online this October
            Well, that was fast. Back in July, we reported that Nickelodeon had pulled the remaining episodes of The Legend Of Korra from its schedule, forcing people to go online if they wanted to see how the third season would end. At that time, Bryan Konietzko and Mike DiMartino—the show’s creators—said Korra hadn’t been cancelled, but that assurance did little to calm fans’ fears that Nickelodeon would still take its time putting another season into production. Finally, though, after an agonizing wait of about two weeks, Nickelodeon has announced the premiere date for season four: October 3. As in, this October 3. The one that’s in a few weeks. That’s the day the first episode will be available on Nickelodeon.com, with new episodes joining it every Friday after that.
            Source
            sigpic

Comment

Season has been great so far. Even this weeks clip episode was ok. Kind of sad there are only a few more episodes to go. Wu down.

Comment

So, what did people think of the finale?

Comment

Boring, just kidding. To much Wu. Not enough of the many minor characters. Loved the battles. The ending was well done.

Comment

Working...
                  X