The Legend of Korra Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
    It had a nice twist. I enjoyed it. I just wanted to see bigger battles between benders and non-benders though...perhaps next season. I do wonder what will happen now.
    Not sure. Also, since it isn't confirmed at Amon died in the boat explosion, he might come back in the next season. Other than that, I have no idea. My only question is, can Korra actually fully airbend, or was just because Amon took her other bending (before Aang restored them)?
    sigpic

Comment

Book 2: Spirits Concept Art
      || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Nice. Anyone know when season two's going to air?
        sigpic

Comment

Next spring.

By the way, I meant to mention to everyone, the show has been given an additional 26 episodes. Next season is actually now going to be Season 1: Book 2. Then after that comes Season 2, Book 1: 13 episodes, and then Book 2, also 13 episodes.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gen. Chris View Post
            Next spring.

By the way, I meant to mention to everyone, the show has been given an additional 26 episodes. Next season is actually now going to be Season 1: Book 2. Then after that comes Season 2, Book 1: 13 episodes, and then Book 2, also 13 episodes.
            So.....season 2 (both books) is a total of 26 episodes? Do you know how many episodes are in Season 1 Book 2 (the next one)?
            || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post
              So.....season 2 (both books) is a total of 26 episodes? Do you know how many episodes are in Season 1 Book 2 (the next one)?
              Here's the plan as it stands now

Season 1, Book 1: 12 episodes
              Season 1, Book 2: 14 episodes
              Season 2, Book 1: 13 episodes
              Season 2, Book 2: 13 episodes

So 26 episodes per "season" for a current total of 52. They may add more.
              sigpic

Comment

Here's the plan as it stands now

Season 1, Book 1: 12 episodes
                Season 1, Book 2: 14 episodes
                Season 2, Book 1: 13 episodes
                Season 2, Book 2: 13 episodes

So 26 episodes per "season" for a current total of 52. They may add more.
                AWEsome! So many episodes...Thanks, that's great news.
                || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

I didn't buy the whole "Only two seasons of 13 episodes" thing for one second. Nick practically begged for extra Last Airbender seasons. So this is great, and sort of expected, news for all of us
                  By Nolamom
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
                    I didn't buy the whole "Only two seasons of 13 episodes" thing for one second. Nick practically begged for extra Last Airbender seasons. So this is great, and sort of expected, news for all of us
                    I just hope we don't have to wait a year between each half-book.
                    || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post
                      I just hope we don't have to wait a year between each half-book.
                      That would be murderous. But I think that's what we will end up doing, I'm afraid.
                      By Nolamom
                      sigpic

Comment

Does anyone know where I can watch the first season of this? I love Avatar the last Airbender and had no idea there was a spinoff series, but I don't want to start in the middle of the season.
                        Just because something is unknown, does not necessarily mean that it needs to be feared. Trust yourself, and the rest will unfold. ~Teyla Emmagen~

Comment

Nickelodeon may still have it on its site.
                          sigpic

Comment

Unfortunately, Nickelodeon only has the last 5 episodes (6, if you count the finale as two episodes) on its site--plus some clips from earlier episodes. They're right here, if you want to check them out.

Other than that, there's iTunes or Amazon instant video. Neither of those are free, but Amazon's cheaper if you don't mind SD instead of HD.
                            || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Just out of curiosity, anyone know if they will have a dvd set of it?
                              By Nolamom
                              sigpic

Comment

Nickelodeon may still have it on its site.
                                It is, thanks!
                                Just because something is unknown, does not necessarily mean that it needs to be feared. Trust yourself, and the rest will unfold. ~Teyla Emmagen~

Comment

Working...
                                X