No announcement yet.

Space Milkshake movie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like a Canadian version of Red Dwarf but might be worth a look!
    I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

Is this a comedy?

Comment

Originally posted by Snowman37 View Post
        Is this a comedy?
        Yes.

Comment

So, what do you guys think about it?

My opinion on this comedy/sci-fi/rubber-duck-lovestory movie is that it's awesome (and it would probably be even better, if I didn't have so high expectations). Obviously, the actors had a lot of fun - especially Amanda, who got to play not so likeable character this time. And she was brilliant. Robin was also great as the main hero of the story, who can't walk on a spaceship. And Billy, for me, is the winner of the best delivered line for his "You have to connect the words!" And success for Kristin - I think she was OK. (I usually don't like her, don't even know why.) But I think the role would be perfectly fitting for Summer Glau - they really missed an opportunity here. But hey, never mind, it's a movie with robots, blasters, evil rubber ducks and surprisingly big amount of sandwiches in it, there is no way it wouldn't satisfy anyone.

And now excuse me, I have just two minutes until Scrabble.

Comment

I didn't like it very much. Not my kind of humour.
            sigpic

Comment

I loved it. I fell in love with Billy Boyd in this movie as I have not watched LotR. But I enjoyed the humour and Robins character tripping over the bulk heads all the time...and that duck...love the duck...I want that duck!
              "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
              Hug Your Loved Ones!!
              ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

It looks like they have finally gotten their distribution model worked out and according to Robin the movie will be released worldwide next summer, which I'm presuming is after June sometime.

“That’s [Space Milkshake] going to finally see its release this summer; the reason it’s taken so long is because we’re releasing it in a different model. We were raising money to create a website where you can download the movie directly, to skip the middlemen of the distribution companies. That took us a while to do; when you’re reinventing the wheel, that takes time. It’ll be out this summer though, which is really exciting. It’s Amanda, myself, Billy Boyd and Kristin Kreuk and George Takei, as the voice of the monster. It’s a lot of fun, that film.”
                Read the whole interview -
                Exclusive Interview: Robin Dunne on bringing Sanctuary to Australia, Space Milkshake and extraterrestrial life!
                -

Comment

I watched this movie with my fiends at DragonCon last year and about died laughing.... it was so many levels of WRONG that I just couldn't stop laughing!! LMAO!
                  sigpic

Comment

You can now buy it for 8 dollars here:

http://spacemilkshake.myshopify.com

Comment

i love the movie!! all kinds of fun, funny, and just likable characters.

i think they should do a sequel.
                      sally

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X