X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Photos of the sets.

http://sasklocations.wordpress.com/2...hake-in-space/

Comment

Cool...the sets look amazing. Thank you Parsifal for sharing.
      "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
      Hug Your Loved Ones!!
      ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

This sounds like a pretty good movie rolfl

Comment

Here's a little more about Space Milkshake from a Show Patrol article interviewing Amanda Tapping :

Tell me more about "Space Milkshake." I laugh every time I see the trailer. When is that coming out?

Hopefully April. It's a comedy. We had an absolute blast making it, but part of the fun of the tease of "Space Milkshake" is everything that we've sent out in terms of twitpics and this teaser doesn't tell you a thing about the movie and I actually think that that's brilliant. When we filmed this teaser I thought, "This is awesome. You still have no idea who these people are."

So people can assume they're on a spaceship and they don't get along, but that may not be it at all is what you're saying.

Right. I think we have put it out there that we are crew members on an orbital sanitation station, not even a spaceship. It's a sanitation spaceship, which is just worse in so many ways. And I think it's pretty clear from the teaser that we may not necessarily all be getting along at this point in time.

Right, which is what is so funny about that.

Yeah, but it was great fun. It was you know to work with Kristen Kreuk and Billy Boyd and of course, my lovely Robin [Dunne], was a blast. It was a really nice shake-up from this very heavy season of "Sanctuary" to go out and just do something completely silly.
          -

Comment

Originally posted by RealmOfX View Post
            Hopefully April. It's a comedy. We had an absolute blast making it, but part of the fun of the tease of "Space Milkshake" is everything that we've sent out in terms of twitpics and this teaser doesn't tell you a thing about the movie and I actually think that that's brilliant. When we filmed this teaser I thought, "This is awesome. You still have no idea who these people are."
            @ the bolded! It will be such a crack!film. I love it already

And... an orbital sanitation station? Oh the possibilities!
            "Are you like, a crazy person?"
            "I am quite sure they will say so."

Comment

Here's a blog entry from one of the VFX artists working on Space Milkshake showing the space ships ...

and a corresponding one from the VFX studio, Red Hat Studios.
              -

Comment

Here's the newest trailer for the movie - http://youtu.be/c282VG971C0
                -

Comment

When I was at film school, I worked on a short about a guy who gives his girlfriend a rubber duck for her birthday.

He then becomes jealous of the duck, after his gf starts showering with the duck, kisses it instead of him, etc...

He tries several times to get rid of it... but it keeps coming back...

Man, I should have shown the short to a Hollywood producer...
                  back on YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/@The-Cosmic-Hobo
                  "How Doomsday Should Have Ended!" • "Bigger on the Inside?" • "The Doctor Falls - With Hartnell!"
                  "The War Games - In 10 Minutes" • "Announcement of Jon Pertwee's death" •
                  and lots more!

Comment

Heheheh... no Russian accent for AT then. I had such hopes for Valentina!

But in all seriousness, it's been so long since I heard anything about it that I was able to let the excitement die down a bit. Now I see this and I'm ramped back up to eleven. *sigh* My poor heart can't take much more.

When will we see it?! Gah!

Comment

Is it just my imagination or in the trailer, is that an arm that's holding the tentacle of the monster when it's attacking Billy Boyds character? It's about 50 secs into the trailer.
                      Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                      ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Oh, so it's equiv to Spaceballs...
                        back on YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/@The-Cosmic-Hobo
                        "How Doomsday Should Have Ended!" • "Bigger on the Inside?" • "The Doctor Falls - With Hartnell!"
                        "The War Games - In 10 Minutes" • "Announcement of Jon Pertwee's death" •
                        and lots more!

Comment

Sneak Preview Scene posted by Robin -
                          -

Comment

Thank you RoX - is it just me or is the sound funky???

Nevermind - it was my speakers.
                            Last edited by Chelle DB; 15 July 2012, 03:38 AM.
                            Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                            ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Space Milkshake will premiere in Canada on The Movie Network starting Feb 8 (airing times).
                              -

Comment

The Canadians get all the good stuff!

Well, it'll eventually be on DVD, right? At some point?

Comment

Working...
                                X