The Matrix 4 and 5?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Mighty 6 platoon View Post
    That was a statment I never thought I'd here.
    I used to say the same thing, but as I got older I understood the error of my ways and knew the first Matrix was superior to all.

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
    I just think the three films were enough. They don't need to milk this franchise anymore.
    Of all people to say that, I wouldn't expect it to be you.

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
    Well in fairness, The Animatrix was awesome.
    Yes it definitely was!

Comment

Final Flight of the Osiris is the only one of the Animatrix shorts that didn't really grab me. It was still enjoyable enough for what it was though. But the others, awesome through and through.
      "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Animatrix what? What is that?

Comment

Here ya go, the best way to sum it up.

# http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Animatrix

I liked them too, I got one of the complete box sets ages ago and it was one of the first things I watched, Glad I did now.

"EDIT" Come to think of it, It seems you can watch some of them online for free here http://www.intothematrix.com
          Signature removed by popular demand...

Comment

I think this says it all.Though I'm ok with the fact that they only ever made the one.
            "Most people who are watching TV are semi-catatonic. They're not fully alive." - U.S. District Court Judge Timothy Batten Sr.
            Ronald Greer is also a medic. Your argument is invalid.
            Originally posted by J-Whitt Remastered
            Secondly, I think that everything DigiFluid is good.
            Sandcastle Builder: The game of XKCD: Time

Comment

The First One is great. And The Second One As well.. I love the highway scene with morpheus and his blade fighting against the twins! That looked bad as! as well as the architects speech... three was just bad.
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X