The Matrix 4 and 5?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Architect conversation was probably my favourite part of the sequels
    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
      The Architect, along with some of the funnier moments with the Merovingian in Reloaded were among my favorite moments in the sequels. Yeah the Merovingian was slimy but he had wit and style. That and it was worth it to see him blow up after seeing Persephone betray him.

I didn't like Revolutions that much though.
      sigpic

Comment

I liked both sequels. When I was younger. Not sure about now, though nostalgia might help a bit.
        ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

I enjoyed all three films, but IMO, they should not make anymore of them. Let this series stay as it is.
          sigpic
          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
          "...phu...ah..."
          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Maybe they can get James Cameron involved and make it about the war between the humans and the machines. Those two or three future war scenes in T1 and T2 were much better than the battle scenes in T4 and the Matrix sequels.

Comment

Ergo, vis-a-vie, CONCORDANTLY!
              Last edited by The Mighty 6 platoon; 26 January 2011, 11:22 AM.

Comment

The Architect and V really need to get together for a chat.

"I am the Architect. I created the Matrix. I've been waiting for you. You have many questions, and although the process has altered your consciousness, you remain irrevocably human. Ergo, some of my answers you will understand, and some of them you will not. Concordantly, while your first question may be the most pertinent, you may or may not realize it is also the most irrelevant."

"Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a by-gone vexation, stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin van-guarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition."

Now that would take some fancy writing.

sigpic

Comment

I loved MATRIX: RELOADED. That was definitely my fave one!!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
                    I loved MATRIX: RELOADED. That was definitely my fave one!!
                    That was a statment I never thought I'd here.

Comment

I just think the three films were enough. They don't need to milk this franchise anymore.
                      sigpic
                      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                      "...phu...ah..."
                      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I'm glad this is fake. A 4th and 5th Matrix would spoil the first one, and them other two.
                        sigpic
                        It's Probin' Time!

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                          I just think the three films were enough. They don't need to milk this franchise anymore.
                          I'm not sure this would count as milking, because they milked it for it was worth with two video games, the Animatrix shorts and Matrix Online. This would be beating a dead horse with a stick, but in 3D.

sigpic

Comment

I have always wondered if they were going to do more movies. After the end of the last one. I always knew they had left room for more.

Plus Neo has always been a fave charactor of Keanu's for me.
                            MY CONVENTIONS:

CON*CEPT MONTREAL 2006
                            MARCON COLUMBUS 2007
                            POLARIS TORONTO 2007
                            CREATION STARGATE VANCOUVER 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 & 2012
                            GATECON VANCOUVER 2008 & 2010
                            VCON VANCOUVER 2010
                            FAN EXPO VANCOUVER 2012 & 2013

Comment

Originally posted by SaberBlade View Post
                              I'm not sure this would count as milking, because they milked it for it was worth with two video games, the Animatrix shorts and Matrix Online. This would be beating a dead horse with a stick, but in 3D.
                              Well in fairness, The Animatrix was awesome.
                              "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Well in fairness, The Animatrix was awesome.
                                One or two yes, but I find most of them that interesting. Kid Story I enjoyed, especially when they incorporated Kid into the movie. Final Flight of the Orisis was great, (shame it was the last thing Square Pictures did) but with the rest of them, I was more interesting in hearing the voices of movie characters (Neo, Trinity) and recognisable voice actors I have enjoyed in other games/movies/anime.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X